Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may not be helpful to everyone, but I learned that my company can get me x-plan access because another subsidiary company is a Ford supplier. I work in aerospace, so that wasn't completely obvious to me. So do some investigating in your company's benefits and employee discount plans if you work for a big firm.
Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Signed up for X Plan with the EAA, being in Aviation myself, I was able to charge my membership through work :)

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) also has the X-plan deal. My dealer said X plan certificate is needed at delivery, not order....

EAA membership is $40/year.
What is your build? I sold my Bonanza a year ago whole we build he house and a barn for the fabrication of my new plane. :)

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks to be just a site upgrade not permanent

Ford Bronco How to get X Plan 65DC7470-8C07-4325-888F-4AC755334CA2

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I 100% support the EAA route. Great company and they do a lot for aviation community. On a side note is X plan worth it vs just getting dealer to give you a good deal?

Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to join the Mustang Club of America at a certain level to get the X plan?

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is your build? I sold my Bonanza a year ago whole we build he house and a barn for the fabrication of my new plane. :)
Don't have a plane, not a pilot. Aerospace Engineer with a continuing personal interest in planes (I do mostly space professionally). Used to teach aircraft design too.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I 100% support the EAA route. Great company and they do a lot for aviation community. On a side note is X plan worth it vs just getting dealer to give you a good deal?
I look at X-plan as the fall back if the dealer is being difficult--kind of a "won't pay more than this" level. If you can do better (Granger looks better, a few others have advertised better) great. A lot of the dealers that have advertised great deals are a fair distance for me, so there would be a lengthy roadtrip involved. Not necessarily a bad thing, but eats up quite a bit of the savings, and means taking a few vacation days to pick up a car. Not the end of the world, but part of the considerations.

Sponsored

MentalBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Toyota Tundra, Yamaha WR250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to wait for the MCA to get their online membership going. Mailed my membership yesterday. Hopefully they are processing the applications in a timely manner.

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was able to get my x-plan pin generated online without having the membership card (mind you, I signed up to MCA online a few weeks ago).

The caveat, is you must be a member of MCA for 60 days prior to using x-plan (according to pin generation).

richs184

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford stock is trading at $9.24 a share today. $924 for 100 shares to get x-plan. How much does xplan save you?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford stock is trading at $9.24 a share today. $924 for 100 shares to get x-plan. How much does xplan save you?
Nothing on the Bronco for most dealerships. Ford is not offering X plan on Bronco for MY2021 as it stands now. Some dealers are doing the pricing for it Even if Ford isn’t officially honoring it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah...that ship has sailed and sunk my friend. There are some dealers that are offering x-plan like prices.

The cheapest and fastest way to get an xplan number (since you asked) is to join MCA. As soon as you get your membership id, you can get a Pin.
Sponsored