Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a 4 door base and will probably keep the steel wheels and run a set of swampers 31x10.50 if I can find a set for 16" wheels. Then just play with the tires and open dif to see what it will handle in stock configuration with mud tires. If I am not satisfied I will then install rear lockers and try again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rugbysecondrow

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are amazing ideas. I placed my order yesterday and upgraded to the Big Bend. That Area 51 kept calling me, so I pulled the trigger.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are amazing ideas. I placed my order yesterday and upgraded to the Big Bend. That Area 51 kept calling me, so I pulled the trigger.
So you modded your Base by getting a Big Bend? Love it! :LOL:

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely removing the back seats and installing a platform (hopefully Goose Gear).

Wheels: either stock steel with 255/85/16, or upgrade to takeoffs from a higher trim. Several members have already contacted me offering me their takeoffs. I’m a Grangetober reservation, so I have plenty of time to wait.

My buddy has a Day One reservation for a Base. He plans to immediately install Dana 60’s front and rear. He has a Land Cruiser restoration shop and is planning to dive into the Bronco modification arena big time. You will be hearing a lot about him. He wants me to keep my lips zipped about his name for now.
Sounds like an expensive friend ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
rugbysecondrow

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you modded your Base by getting a Big Bend? Love it! :LOL:
Lol, seriously. I was set on a white base 2dr then saw the Area 51 on a Bronco Sport and I loved it. My wife was the one who told me to spend the extra to get what I want.

I still plan to go the retro route, which I think will look cool with the Area 51.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably have my fabricator buddy whip me up some cool ass bumpers and rock sliders, and I'll probably remove the plastic fender flares. Once it's paid off, down the road it is somewhat likely to get a set of DynaTrac Pro Rock Dana 60's, ARB lockers, 5.13 gears, 38" tires, and an exocage, as well as a better, stronger replacement of the factory roll bars. Of course, all of this is planned for after I hit 100k miles, and will be dependant on what I have for a daily driver, as well as my income at that point. I may find myself on the street corner with a cardboard sign before mine even gets delivered. You never know.
I bet you get more donations if on the cardboard sign, instead of "Will work for Food", or "Anything Helps" you write "Bought a MY21 Bronco". ?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol, seriously. I was set on a white base 2dr then saw the Area 51 on a Bronco Sport and I loved it. My wife was the one who told me to spend the extra to get what I want.

I still plan to go the retro route, which I think will look cool with the Area 51.
Sure. Blame the wife. We all know what happened. ?

Ford Bronco How will you mod your Base Bronco? 1611693747578

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I so want to order a Big Bend but that 5k price difference is putting me in a base

Hoping the factory tune for the 4 banger comes out by time I pick mine up

Will wait around to see if somebody sells a 210 with a locker for the front and run some kind of limited slip in the rear

Thinking the 7 MT with a tune and 4.46 should turn 33's pretty easy

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to add a rear locker but I need to figure out what needs to be replaced. It’s irritating that the ring gear is welded onto the diff case.
Sponsored