First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150 and a lot of bikes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base that I put more aggressive wheels/tires on. Rides a bit stiff (according to the wife!) but it hasn't gotten any harsher than it was with the stock steelies and minivan tires.
Sponsored

grannas211

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Wildtrak, '97 Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 here. It rides very good. Its much better than I thought.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check the tire pressure and maybe reduce a little bit- 2-3 PSI. I find that even a small change in PSI can make huge difference. I have a 2 door Basesquatch and it rides really nice. I reduced the Ford recommended tire pressure from 40 to 38 (checked cold). At 40 it was a little firm in my opinion. Tire wear is still even.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely check tire pressure. It's warmer now than in April so most likely more pressure which would make it ride rougher.

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a 2Dr Base 2.7 with auto. It rode just fine from 0-500 miles with stock tires, and now that I've put OBX wheels & tires on it (32s) it still runs fine with about 2800 miles on it.. No problems, and no jerks or bumps. I run 37 pounds in the tires.

I had a 2016 75th Anniversary Jeep Wrangler 2Door before this. Bronco rides better than that one did, but then I didn't mind that one either (no death wobble).

Go take a new one for a ride at your friendly dealer to compare. If its vastly different then take yours in and have it checked out.
Sponsored