Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So like many of you, I got the dreaded email that day telling me I was pushed to a MY22.

I've been without a vehicle because I foolishly (actually based on Ford messaging) planned my lease return for this past July thinking I'd have the Bronco by then. Once I got the email, I wanted to have something to keep me busy so I placed an order for a Wrangler.

Well, I just took delivery of the Wrangler today, and my new plan was to sell it when my new 2022 Bronco arrived.

Well guess what?? Literally an hour after taking delivery of my Jeep I got the email that my Bronco was now in Production with a VIN and everything!

What the actual Fuuuu***! If this is not a testament to what a confusing shitshow this whole thing has been I don't know what is. And the real kicker, my dealer sucks so bad that I don't even know what the build is that I'm getting.

OK, end vent session. Anyone else get a production email after being told they were 2022?
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So like many of you, I got the dreaded email that day telling me I was pushed to a MY22.

I've been without a vehicle because I foolishly (actually based on Ford messaging) planned my lease return for this past July thinking I'd have the Bronco by then. Once I got the email, I wanted to have something to keep me busy so I placed an order for a Wrangler.

Well, I just took delivery of the Wrangler today, and my new plan was to sell it when my new 2022 Bronco arrived.

Well guess what?? Literally an hour after taking delivery of my Jeep I got the email that my Bronco was now in Production with a VIN and everything!

What the actual Fuuuu***! If this is not a testament to what a confusing shitshow this whole thing has been I don't know what is. And the real kicker, my dealer sucks so bad that I don't even know what the build is that I'm getting.

OK, end vent session. Anyone else get a production email after being told they were 2022?
Yes, just got mine. I was fully expecting a '22 and was shocked. 7/15 res BL with MIC.
EDIT: And just in time. My car is falling apart and I refused to spend any money on it while waiting.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yes, I was told I'd be a 2022 because I'm a 2DR base order. I was holding out hope that they might fit my order in though because I was a 7/13 reservation within the first couple of hours. I got the build email today. Totally psyched!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something fucky going on behind the scenes. How did Ford go from delaying almost everyone with a MIC to just throwing VINs and window stickers out like candy? Wonder if top production is at full volume due to the new tops being easier to manufacture.. I think I saw 400 a day thrown around at one point as a goal.

If so, thats only ~10 days to make a top for every dirt mountain Bronco.

Ford has kidnapped and erased every inside guy that pops up, so its all guesses at this point.

I have a blend date of 10/01, along with several others. Lets see if these Broncos ship or just end up in queue somewhere for months on end.. Shipping is about to become a big problem if I'm correct.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something fucky going on behind the scenes. How did Ford go from delaying almost everyone with a MIC to just throwing VINs and window stickers out like candy? Wonder if top production is at full volume due to the new tops being easier to manufacture.. I think I saw 400 a day thrown around at one point as a goal.

If so, thats only ~10 days to make a top for every dirt mountain Bronco.

Ford has kidnapped and erased every inside guy that pops up, so its all guesses at this point.

I have a blend date of 10/01, along with several others. Lets see if these Broncos ship or just end up in queue somewhere for months on end.. Shipping is about to become a big problem if I'm correct.
Now to find out what a 2021 Wrangler with 24 miles gets from Carvana! 🤪

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Maybe you should go ahead and order with another dealer and let the crappy dealer have your original order. That way you can be assured to get what you want. It may take a little longer to get it, but at least you can get exactly what you want. If you take whatever they ordered for you and it is wrong, you will be unhappy and want to complain about it here on the forum. We don't want to hear that.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now to find out what a 2021 Wrangler with 24 miles gets from Carvana! 🤪
Im basically in the same boat. Im selling a 2021 Ranger Tremor to make room for the Bronco. 3K miles on it. Looks like I'll break even with my remaining balance on trade in but will lose the few payments I've made. Its ok - was far cheaper than renting a vehicle.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im basically in the same boat. Im selling a 2021 Ranger Tremor to make room for the Bronco. 3K miles on it. Looks like I'll break even with my remaining balance on trade in but will lose the few payments I've made. Its ok - was far cheaper than renting a vehicle.
I wonder, what is the average wait time to get the Bronco after getting the email with VIN?

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder, what is the average wait time to get the Bronco after getting the email with VIN?
My dealer said to hold off selling until he gets a ship notice, but said at that point it would take about 2.5 weeks to ship to AZ.

I got my VIN in the second group at the beginning of the year and got a window sticker on Sept 23rd, but I have virtually every constraint.

So.. who knows. The lower trims seem to be delivered quickly.

mycamel

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Just got a VIN and 12/6 build date for 7/14 BL MIC. Was already planning out what my 2022 order was going to be! I really like the green...

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer said to hold off selling until he gets a ship notice, but said at that point it would take about 2.5 weeks to ship to AZ.

I got my VIN in the second group at the beginning of the year and got a window sticker on Sept 23rd, but I have virtually every constraint.

So.. who knows. The lower trims seem to be delivered quickly.
Good luck!

PalouseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Just got a VIN and 12/6 build date for 7/14 BL MIC. Was already planning out what my 2022 order was going to be! I really like the green...
Dido, 7/14, BL 2.7 LUX MIC, started thinking green and now 12/6 build date with assigned VIN. I thought my order was 99'd too. I can't complain, excited to get to test it in mountain snow.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, got my e-mail today that I'm scheduled for November, after being told 7 weeks ago, that I would be '22 - Crazy!

Stuck to my guns, made no changes, and so glad I was somewhat patient!
Sponsored