Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a late reservation holder August 2021. Wonder if I will get a 21 with all the broncos shipping out. 2 door, badlands, Sasquatch.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So like many of you, I got the dreaded email that day telling me I was pushed to a MY22.

I've been without a vehicle because I foolishly (actually based on Ford messaging) planned my lease return for this past July thinking I'd have the Bronco by then. Once I got the email, I wanted to have something to keep me busy so I placed an order for a Wrangler.

Well, I just took delivery of the Wrangler today, and my new plan was to sell it when my new 2022 Bronco arrived.

Well guess what?? Literally an hour after taking delivery of my Jeep I got the email that my Bronco was now in Production with a VIN and everything!

What the actual Fuuuu***! If this is not a testament to what a confusing shitshow this whole thing has been I don't know what is. And the real kicker, my dealer sucks so bad that I don't even know what the build is that I'm getting.

OK, end vent session. Anyone else get a production email after being told they were 2022?
Not trying to sound like an ass but i never got people going out and buying brand new vehicles while they had a bronco on order of anything why wouldn’t you just buy a cheap beater untill the bronco arrived now your into a loan with the wrangler with a bronco on the way good news for you you can probably get back close to what you paid for the wrangler when you flip it

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my email and vin too after telling everyone I would have to wait until 2022. Printed the email and posted it to my door at the office...I think my office peeps are as excited as I am! 😆

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had a vin since April and have been pushed back so many times I stopped counting. My last build date was 9/20. That came and went again and now my dealer says there is no date showing. I hoped I would get an email yesterday but no such luck. They said that people with bins would get their 2021 but I am losing hope at this point. 😞 I ordered an Outer Banks Rapid Red with a MIC top. Seems every one is being pushed ahead of me and having a Vin doesn't mean much at all.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not trying to sound like an ass but i never got people going out and buying brand new vehicles while they had a bronco on order of anything why wouldn’t you just buy a cheap beater untill the bronco arrived now your into a loan with the wrangler with a bronco on the way good news for you you can probably get back close to what you paid for the wrangler when you flip it
Valid point. I was able to nail a good deal on the wrangler. Probably will take a hit in the end but oh well.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Normally I'd sort of nod along with your comment and move along, but this has been one weird-ass year for car sales and values, new and used, so all bets are off for what's available, what things cost, and what they'll be worth. I went through a similar process when I had some repairs to do on my beater (true beater, 2006 Baja) this summer while waiting for my build, and decided to just pony up the cash for repairs rather than trying to find a "better" used car because there simply weren't any available, or buy a new car because we had no idea when we'd get our Broncos scheduled. Add to that the fact that none of us could plan for when we'd actually get our Broncos (because Ford, lol), and, well, here we are with wtf are we going to do now? None of really knew. (Some of us still don't, but that's another kettle of threads.)

And congrats, OP, on getting some kind of movement on your build? I guess? If you wanted a '21?

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Valid point. I was able to nail a good deal on the wrangler. Probably will take a hit in the end but oh well.
Bummer.

What are the specs on the Jeep that you ordered

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So like many of you, I got the dreaded email that day telling me I was pushed to a MY22.

I've been without a vehicle because I foolishly (actually based on Ford messaging) planned my lease return for this past July thinking I'd have the Bronco by then. Once I got the email, I wanted to have something to keep me busy so I placed an order for a Wrangler.

Well, I just took delivery of the Wrangler today, and my new plan was to sell it when my new 2022 Bronco arrived.

Well guess what?? Literally an hour after taking delivery of my Jeep I got the email that my Bronco was now in Production with a VIN and everything!

What the actual Fuuuu***! If this is not a testament to what a confusing shitshow this whole thing has been I don't know what is. And the real kicker, my dealer sucks so bad that I don't even know what the build is that I'm getting.

OK, end vent session. Anyone else get a production email after being told they were 2022?

After being told to wait for 22, I got the build email yesterday too. I was going to change a few minor things and maybe switch to green when I had to re-order. I refuse to complain and I'm happy its finally happening. I sold my Caddy in January and have been driving a Focus since. I'm ready...

You are in a different hell altogether!

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I should be so lucky ducky 😭
2door BB with some constraints rapidred
FORD where's my BIGBEND TWODOOR

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know the latest date Ford can assign a vin and build date? I am hoping for MY22 but my res date was early morning day 2. Holding my breath, I really don't want to 99 my Bronco at this point.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Normally I'd sort of nod along with your comment and move along, but this has been one weird-ass year for car sales and values, new and used, so all bets are off for what's available, what things cost, and what they'll be worth. I went through a similar process when I had some repairs to do on my beater (true beater, 2006 Baja) this summer while waiting for my build, and decided to just pony up the cash for repairs rather than trying to find a "better" used car because there simply weren't any available, or buy a new car because we had no idea when we'd get our Broncos scheduled. Add to that the fact that none of us could plan for when we'd actually get our Broncos (because Ford, lol), and, well, here we are with wtf are we going to do now? None of really knew. (Some of us still don't, but that's another kettle of threads.)

And congrats, OP, on getting some kind of movement on your build? I guess? If you wanted a '21?
My thoughts exactly. I got a good deal on the wrangler and the plan was to sell it hopefully in a used car market that was still in my favor. Things don’t always go as planned though… like getting a 21 when I was officially told it would be a 22.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
After being told to wait for 22, I got the build email yesterday too. I was going to change a few minor things and maybe switch to green when I had to re-order. I refuse to complain and I'm happy its finally happening. I sold my Caddy in January and have been driving a Focus since. I'm ready...

You are in a different hell altogether!
Same. In the end im happy something is happening. Looks like the only change that didn’t go through was the removal of the shedding headliner from my BL build.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a VIN and my email said "we expect you to get a 2021", but I have not gotten a build email as of 9am Friday October 1st.

Either I made ford angry and they decided to push me to the back or they ran out of Antimatter Blue.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could have fell out of my chair when I saw the e-mail for a 11/15 build. I too received the "pushed to 22" and just resigned myself to that fact.

This truly has been a roller coaster of feels. I don't want to be excited until I'm driving it home, but I can't help it! I also fully expect to be let down at least one more time.

I didn't do anything drastic in my waiting as I am sitting fine vehicle-wise. Hope the OP situation works out well!
Sponsored