Sponsored

Hypothetical - what if Ford announced...

Are you in or out?

• In

• Out

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • Banned
...that other than First Editions, all current reservation orders would be limited to 2 door Base Sasquatches in either shadow black or oxford white, 10 speed AT, with MGV black interior and washout floors and HD Modular bumper, and the standard equipment package. Current MSRP pricing for this package is $36,600, but for inconvenience purposes, they will be discounting it to $33,000.

By doing this they can guarantee that all builds will be completed by August 31, 2021.

Are you in, or are you out?

If you are out, you can wait and order a MY22 with the current B&P options, but you won't be able to take delivery until September 2023.
Ford Bronco Hypothetical - what if Ford announced... Black.JPG

Ford Bronco Hypothetical - what if Ford announced... White.JPG
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be in because I'm already ordering a fully optioned and accessorized Base. I'd actually be gaining MGV in this trade-off but would lose my VB color. I'd be okay with Shadow Black though. This was my original build.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is dumb.

Would you trade your shrutebucks for a million stanley nickels?
No, because Shrutebucks are priceless. I'd totally make this trade on the Bronco though.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...that other than First Editions, all current reservation orders would be limited to 2 door Base Sasquatches in either shadow black or oxford white, 10 speed AT, with MGV black interior and washout floors and HD Modular bumper, and the standard equipment package. Current MSRP pricing for this package is $36,600, but for inconvenience purposes, they will be discounting it to $33,000.

By doing this they can guarantee that all builds will be completed by August 31, 2021.

If you are out, you can wait and order a MY22 with the current B&P options, but you won't be able to take delivery until September 2023.

Rufus, this has gotta be the most stupid post I've EVER seen on this forum! Can we vote to dismiss this Judge from bronco6g, effective immediately?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

I will take it. Great idea Rufus!
No different than getting a car off the lot in "standard popular colors and configurations."

Not sure why everyone else is getting saucy over this.

Sponsored

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rufus, this has gotta be the most stupid post I've EVER seen on this forum! Can we vote to dismiss this Judge from bronco6g, effective immediately?
Clearly in the top five!

Yes but Only if I get to kick Mike Levine squarely in the nuts for all his misinformation!!!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door base - I don't want a peasant vehicle... I'm out... I'll go get a Tremor Ranger or a Bronco Sport Badlands