Sponsored

I’ve got a 4 door Sasquatch and I’m looking to lift higher and do 37s. Recommendations?

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any recommendations on what lift to use and what tires? Thinking of maybe just using factory wheels and putting 37s on them. Thoughts?

71B4764A-AE80-45AE-B543-019461FC96C1.jpeg
Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any recommendations on what lift to use and what tires? Thinking of maybe just using factory wheels and putting 37s on them. Thoughts?

Ford Bronco I’ve got a 4 door Sasquatch and I’m looking to lift higher and do 37s. Recommendations? 71B4764A-AE80-45AE-B543-019461FC96C1
Lift? Level, 3in, 6in

37s 12.5 or 13in wide

Budget?

Help me help you. LOL

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have seen several people on here put a 1 inch level on a Sas with 37s and no issues. That is my plan. I will put 1 inch level on it immediately and switch to 37s when the factory 35s wear out.

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. Do you have a tire recommendation? I will be doing minimal off road, doing it more for looks. Want the tires to fit on the factory Sasquatch wheels. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If I do the 1” level or the 3” lift do you recommend 4 wheel parts? I’m in Camarillo, CA.
thanks much guys!!

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Do you have a tire recommendation? I will be doing minimal off road, doing it more for looks. Want the tires to fit on the factory Sasquatch wheels. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If I do the 1” level or the 3” lift do you recommend 4 wheel parts? I’m in Camarillo, CA.
thanks much guys!!
I would go 37x12.5 KO2 (Reason its a great street tire and its really a 36.5 so it will clear better. I run the KM3)

I would go Zone it will ride better/ more like stock for daily driving. Also you spent all that money on the suspension use it.

1in level or 3in well thats really a matter of if you want the tires more tucked in to the fender or tires below the fender. most will say 3in Im a race guy and like the tucked look.

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go 37x12.5 KO2 (Reason its a great street tire and its really a 36.5 so it will clear better. I run the KM3)

I would go Zone it will ride better/ more like stock for daily driving. Also you spent all that money on the suspension use it.

1in level or 3in well thats really a matter of if you want the tires more tucked in to the fender or tires below the fender. most will say 3in Im a race guy and like the tucked look.
I like the lifted look. So you’re recommending a different tire than you’re running?

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the lifted look. So you’re recommending a different tire than you’re running?
Mine are more aggressive I'm not the type to think because I have it its the best yes its the best for me but from what you said it sounded like you are looking for a little more street tire. If you went 3in and don't have a problem with a little rub maybe look at the Toyo RT 37x12.5 also. Little more tire noise from the KM3 then the KO2

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine are more aggressive I'm not the type to think because I have it its the best yes its the best for me but from what you said it sounded like you are looking for a little more street tire. If you went 3in and don't have a problem with a little rub maybe look at the Toyo RT 37x12.5 also. Little more tire noise from the KM3 then the KO2
You’re right. The KO2 sounds best for me! Thx

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Simple stuff.... installed 37" K02 AT on my Wildtrak. No lift, no levelers needed. Did a simple mod to the 3rd brake light, looks factory! The 37"s fit all the way around, no problem. I can send a pic of the mod tomorrow if you like.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Simple stuff.... installed 37" K02 AT on my Wildtrak. No lift, no levelers needed. Did a simple mod to the 3rd brake light, looks factory! The 37"s fit all the way around, no problem. I can send a pic of the mod tomorrow if you like.

Oh, please do!!! I don't have mine yet so the only thing I have is to follow others as they do it to theirs. :LOL:

OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes plz but I want a 3” lift. How did you do brake mod?

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes plz but I want a 3” lift. How did you do brake mod?
Hey, concerning the 3rd brake light mod for fitting 37" KO2. Maybe I shouldn't call it a mod but it works for me....

The K02s fit without issue but the 3rd brake light rests on the tire. The bracket is flexible so I installed bumpers or stops (tire side) in the top two screw locations. The original screws that were removed were too short for the bumper stop I used. It was a bolted type with washer. I used the same type screw that was removed just a little longer which was good. The bracket has dumps on the back side so i felt better that the screws wouldn't punch through.

Sorry I cant offer part specs but, I think you get what I did...

20211211_152721.jpg

20211211_153052.jpg

20211211_152819.jpg

benxbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm running 37x12.5 Toyo Open Country MTs with Fifteen52 Analog HDs (0 offset) on Sasquatch suspension with just RPG Perch Collars. No rubbing so far. Eventually I'm planning on King coilovers and Camburg control arms, but the perch collar setup has really been fine on road so far. Haven't done much offroading yet though. Here's the install video with Texas Motorworx if you want to check it out:
Sponsored