First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t had a truck since ‘19 when the wife decided she needed a Grand Cherokee SRT, so my Wrangler and 16’ utility trailer stepped up even hauling my small John Deere tractor around. Just this last weekend I stuck 2 sheets of 4’x8’ paneling in the back of the Wrangler and drove really careful with the rear gate open. I know I’m going to miss the extra room of the 4dr on those occasions but I’ll just plan to take the trailer.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am fortunate enough to have both. Long live the F 150.
Same here, while a trailer is great from a dedicated trip to Home Depot, they really suck for an entire day in a city.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Harley Davidson lifted F150. 2019. I also had a 2016 Black Ops, and a FX4 2012. Honestly, with the Harley, I did not use it like a truck. In its entire life, I pulled one trailer for a friend, I never had put anything in the back beside a few cardboard boxes for the dump, and honestly, it was a very large car. The Black Ops and the FX4 I had owned, I did go off-roading in those, so I decided since I wanted to go off-roading again, and the Harley was not going to be able to do it, I sold it and bought my Badlands.

I have not looked back. The Badlands has all the things my Harley had interior-wise, (Lux package) also she will go off-road with no worries. Another bonus is my Harley was huge. 6inch lift, it was as wide as a raptor, it had issues fitting into things. Not a problem with my Bronco. Yes, it's big, but not like the Harley. In short, I do not regret letting my truck go, and I am happy with my Bronco.
Sponsored