Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its simply the best color. Its a color that looks right on the beach, on the trails, and even in the snow as pictured in the cgi render

Area 51 Bronco.png
Agree color works well, I like with the Black MOD Hardtop. Just don't think the Gray MIC Hardtop does it justice. And waiting for late availability Black top doesn't work for me.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
.......I made an early reservation in July. You can just search my nick name in spread sheet to find my reservation number.
Just curious if you cancelled your reservation to help us out? No need giving your dealer a free Bronco to sell at profit and delay the rest of us by one build.

I’m a 7 Sept res #, everything helps me.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a Bison on the road for the first time the other day. Nice looking rig. I just don't think I could bring myself to own another GM product.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The main reason is practicality. I hate the look of 4D and I cannot justify spending 45k on 2 doors just to offroad.

Other reasons Ford really pissed me off with there build restrictions. I could not build my dream Bronco. Also, I really wanted someone to drive and review the car before I submit the order but it seems like this is Ford plan to avoid negative reviews.

So I bought instead Chevy Colorado ZR2.
I will still keep my eye on used Bronco in the next five years.

I made an early reservation in July. You can just search my nick name in spread sheet to find my reservation number.

All the best!

20201031_163101.jpg

20201031_163111.jpg

20201031_163124.jpg
You’ve got me thinking ?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy Cow, Look at all those Options in Accessories on that build site. Ford Please Take Notes.

Sponsored

Energiesrce

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2018 Ford F150, 2015 Tesla S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
God that front end is atrocious. Do they make a Canyon equivalent of the ZR2? GMCs are usually a little easier on the eyes. If the ranger looked better and had a diesel option id go that route

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The main reason is practicality. I hate the look of 4D and I cannot justify spending 45k on 2 doors just to offroad.

Other reasons Ford really pissed me off with there build restrictions. I could not build my dream Bronco. Also, I really wanted someone to drive and review the car before I submit the order but it seems like this is Ford plan to avoid negative reviews.

I made an early reservation in July. You can just search my nick name in spread sheet to find my reservation number.

All the best!

20201031_163101.jpg

20201031_163111.jpg

20201031_163124.jpg
That's hot!

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet ride congrats! I think the Zr2 is an awesome truck. Built for decent off roading from the get go, unlike a trd pro (over-priced off road)

For what it’s worth, this is all coming from a 3rd gen tacoma owner who goes wheeling with a buddy in a 2019 zr2!

I still got a reservation for the bronco, for my wife. Hopefully it works out. I feel the same on I want her to test drive one before we talk $$$$.

Regardless, Seeya on the trails!

59BEB95B-C8E3-4955-93B7-84AE8A265E46.jpeg

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats. One of these with the Duramax is my backup plan.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

God that front end is atrocious. Do they make a Canyon equivalent of the ZR2? GMCs are usually a little easier on the eyes. If the ranger looked better and had a diesel option id go that route
Canyon AT4 is as close as you can get, but it's not really comparable for off road capability

Roughrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, 2018 Goldwing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good choice. I did the exact same thing. Had been waiting for the Bronco but decided I just couldn’t live without a box for hunting, ice fishing, hauling wood, etc. I would not describe myself as a Chevy person, far from it, my entire family is Ford blue. But I test drove everything from a Frontier to an F150 with an open mind and the features of the ZR2 won out. Good tires from factory, front and rear lockers, amazing suspension, comfortable, rubber/vinyl flooring. Have had mine for almost 2 months and like it so far. Had reservations about Chev products but hey, every vehicle/manufacturer has their issues.
Ford Bronco I just purchased a Colorado ZR2 so l'm out 7E365E89-5D6C-4313-BEA8-2CEED47D624C

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

All the best!
Good looking truck, I have a few questions if you dont mind as Im looking at the zr2 as well.

1. Where did your rock rails go?
2. Did you drive a 2.8 if so, How did it feel compared to the 3.6?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if you cancelled your reservation to help us out? No need giving your dealer a free Bronco to sell at profit and delay the rest of us by one build.

I’m a 7 Sept res #, everything helps me.
Of course he canceled. Why would he donate $100 to a dealership?

And then he would be hounded by his dealership to come in and order.

Reservations weren't free. You probably forgot since it has been forever ago. :p
Sponsored