Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone,
First of all I have to say that even though we haven't met in real life I have gotten to know many of you through your posts. Your personality have definitely shone through. LOL. I have decided that I will no longer follow 6 G in the interim. It is driving me crazy ... the seats are to small, too snug, perfect, I don.t like the fabric - I like the fabric - I like such a colour - I don't like the colour - 2.3 - 2.7 ?? - the bronco looks small - it looked big - I was disappointed - It was better than I imagined - I'm 6,5 and the headroom was good - I am 5,8 and the head room was terrible. I am going to wait until my Bronco arrives and then I will finally aft over a year waiting make my own decision - I love you all and will keep tabs when i can see one in the showroom and SIT IN It and test Drive It.
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone,
First of all I have to say that even though we haven't met in real life I have gotten to know many of you through your posts. Your personality have definitely shone through. LOL. I have decided that I will no longer follow 6 G in the interim. It is driving me crazy ... the seats are to small, too snug, perfect, I don.t like the fabric - I like the fabric - I like such a colour - I don't like the colour - 2.3 - 2.7 ?? - the bronco looks small - it looked big - I was disappointed - It was better than I imagined - I'm 6,5 and the headroom was good - I am 5,8 and the head room was terrible. I am going to wait until my Bronco arrives and then I will finally aft over a year waiting make my own decision - I love you all and will keep tabs when i can see one in the showroom and SIT IN It and test Drive It.
Just take a few days off...it'll work wonders. I love all the details that I'm learning here; just need to figure out how to mentally filter stuff I don't care about.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi everyone,
Seeing them in person will resolve MANY of these very questions.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco I Need a Break 1620055944025

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop reading the stuff that you don’t want to read. It’s not hard to do. I’m not reading many of the threads right now but I’m still learning about the good stuff by staying tuned in.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The forum goes thru weird phases. The unhappy folks. The clueless folks. The new folks. The 'what's that search thingie' folks. Then things lighten back up and most of us know we're right where we are. We have NO control. We're either in or we're out. Relax and enjoy the community.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi everyone,

I understand your need for a rest. I will add, this Forum is full of great info. You might just need a plan for obtaining the information which is most valuable to you. My suggestion is to use the search function for member @ZackDanger. The guy is a genius for analysis of complex topics. When you initiate the search and see all his posts, select the thread which interest you and scan thru the thread for his avatar. You will not be disappointed. (I will add that many forum members have already discovered this method.)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone,
This is how forums are. If being on this forum has that much of an impact on your life you have bigger problems than this forum alone. Stop reading what you don't want to read about or come back here every now and then. I used to be on here a lot more, but have scaled back.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And dang it, this is the only fun we get until we get our Broncos........

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure people are always going to have opinions.🤷‍♂️

Been getting a lot of use out of this one lately. :D

giphy.gif

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco I Need a Break 1620062192986

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi everyone,
Speaking from experience, those suffering "forum fatigue" now should wait about 18 months before returning.

That is, if Bronco6G follows Ranger5G (which it is absolutely following, almost down to the day) for the product launch process and having to wade nipple-deep in the utter bull$it that most of these threads are and will continue to be while deliveries start.

The break-even point for Ranger5G was when about 2,000 users had their trucks and could post meaningful content. Then all you had to deal with was the 15,000 "my build" threads which had an intro post and no further content (y)

OP
OP

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got some good advice/feedback ... will keep watching the forum and just pay attention to the things i kill. there is a hell of a lot of good stuff. Whew ... must have been my football/rugby, hockey concussions cause me to hav e a momentary brain fart. After my wife read the post she brought me a beer. I feel better already.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A couple of thoughts: Why tell us you are leaving? Not being mean, but just stop logging in. No need for a parting shot. The other thing is no one should "live" on an internet forum. Or any social media. It's healthier for you mentally to log out and check in one in a while. Responding to every email notification is also a fools errand, let those go to spam. The frequency you depends on YOU, and how busy YOU are that period. I only check in for info I need answers on, then leave for a few weeks. There's more to life than Broncos.
Sponsored