First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nailed it. I thought I was the only one thinking that the engine looks like a mess. Also totally agree that they should have stood out from the JEEP, measurements are almost exact. make it 3-5 inches wider/ longer/taller. make the Jeep look like it's bitch.

Either way still waiting for mine.
I'm guessing engine pics have been posted. PreProduction model at dealer 17 May 2021

Ford Bronco That’s it I need to rant 1621395086951

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing engine pics have been posted. PreProduction model at dealer 17 May 2021

1621395086951.jpeg
Here is a post with a video of the 2.7

Impressive numbers and I hope it’s reliable but it’s scary to look at 😂. There is a lot going on there.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being a lifelong Ford owner, I went old school, and wrote a letter to Ford. I wanted to ensure they understood how much of a boondoggle this entire thing has become. How a car maker with the potential to gross over a billion dollars on the sales of a vehicle which the public has shown a massive demand for, can simply drop the ball, is mind boggling. The best part is, the feeling created by having to wait upwards of a year to take delivery of a Bronco, and having little to no price bargaining clout when ordering. They can blame the virus for all the production delays, but Ford is solely responsible for the reservation list shenanigans, such as the “ priority build” BS. Treating the folks who placed the initials reservations like this is horrible. My order was a MY22 from the get go, but those who reserved on day one, only to find out “ others” get priority regardless of their time stamp is lame.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being a lifelong Ford owner, I went old school, and wrote a letter to Ford. I wanted to ensure they understood how much of a boondoggle this entire thing has become. How a car maker with the potential to gross over a billion dollars on the sales of a vehicle which the public has shown a massive demand for, can simply drop the ball, is mind boggling. The best part is, the feeling created by having to wait upwards of a year to take delivery of a Bronco, and having little to no price bargaining clout when ordering. They can blame the virus for all the production delays, but Ford is solely responsible for the reservation list shenanigans, such as the “ priority build” BS. Treating the folks who placed the initials reservations like this is horrible. My order was a MY22 from the get go, but those who reserved on day one, only to find out “ others” get priority regardless of their time stamp is lame.

Please keep s posted if you hear back from FORD.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you cancelling or nah??