Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very well thought out rant.

I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed with the fuel mileage. I used to get 20/25 or so in my 2.7 F-150 with the six speed transmission. I know the Bronco is less aerodynamic. But the numbers shouldn't be that far off. I get better mileage in my Gladiator. And that is as much of a brick as the Bronco with added bed drag. Sorry as a daily driver and trip vehicle mpg is a slight concern. Save the "buy a Prius" comments. Some of us still want a vehicle we will love an love to drive and get decent mileage.

I still love most things about the Bronco. I still want one. But I will say I am nowhere near as excited as I was last July. I'm so glad I'm waiting it out a few years to see where all the chips fall. Things will hopefully be sorted out and the aftermarket will have time to catch up so I have options for those damn fender flares. LOL
Thanks. It is strange I’m still hoping the numbers will be a bit better somehow.
Im glad I’m waiting too as there seem to just be too many small issues but good god is going to be even more painful seeing them out and about and not having one 😂. The honeymoon maybe over but I’m still in love. I want what’s best for my baby even if she has a flat ass 😂
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's interesting about the mileage, it's exactly what I expected after owning two 2.7s and having a 2.3 Ranger FX4 (averages about 22 mpg) in the family. I looked at my truck last night and long term combined mileage is 20.6 mpg. To be fair, the gearing is "lower" and power of the base 2.3 significantly exceeds the V6 in the Jeep and the 2.7 is only exceed by Jeep in the $75k "392". Ford has a long history of making heavy vehicles, Bronco not being an exception. My 5.0 F150 (same options and trim) averaged just over 18mpg at the end my my ownership and did not have nearly the acceleration or power of the 2.7. If you got 25 in your F150 (and it is similarly equipped) I would think you will do the same in your Bronco. My F150 will get 24-25 under 65, most MI highways are more like 80 mph flow of traffic.
When I got my Gladiator a few months ago I wasn't expecting great mileage. And to listen to other owners it was all doom and gloom. 16-18mpg. Worse when you start changing things. Well I must say I was pleasantly surprised that the Gladiator got the same mileage as my Grand Cherokee did. Maybe even a little better. I actually went with bigger tires and didn't lose anything. That's why I'm taking these mpg ratings with a grain of salt. I'll wait until I see some real world results from owners.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sam, check out some YouTubes on the 4wd Ranger. Just something to think about, and get your mind off of the Bronco clusterF.....
I test drove.... and bought, a 21 Ranger Crewcab 4X4 off road yesterday, the acceleration is strong with this one, 21/26 mpg, 7500lb tow, seats 5, and the price was right. I have a very late Bronco time stamp due to a screw up so am looking at late 22 or early 23 and this will tide me over.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I test drove.... and bought, a 21 Ranger Crewcab 4X4 off road yesterday, the acceleration is strong with this one, 21/26 mpg, 7500lb tow, seats 5, and the price was right. I have a very late Bronco time stamp due to a screw up so am looking at late 22 or early 23 and this will tide me over.
Are you going to use it as your towed? I look to you for wisdom on towing. Stay on the forum and let us know how it goes!!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you going to use it as your towed? I look to you for wisdom on towing. Stay on the forum and let us know how it goes!!
Still getting the Bronco, but it will be late next year at least. Yes I will tow the Ranger, @ 4200 lbs its 800 lighter than the BL. I will trade it in on the Bronco when the time comes. BlueOx has a baseplate (BX2679 $532) that I can install myself, along with the supplemental brakes & lights, one full day's work in the garage.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Be careful, the little Rangers have a way of making you want to keep them. Mine sure has.......Enjoy.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be careful, the little Rangers have a way of making you want to keep them. Mine sure has.......Enjoy.
I actually really like it, seems to be the perfect combo of size, power, and towing capacity for a non 'serious' truck guy, and it's flat towable! Last truck was a 87 Chevy.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay just for clarification, I am a huge Bronco fan boy. My blood runs Ford blue and I’m still excited about the new Bronco...

However, I’ve come to the point that I need to rant and let off steam for my own mental health.

***warning*** lots of complaining

I can’t believe I’m 40 years old and the last time Ford made a Bronco was when I got my license all the way back in 96. Ford teased us with the Bronco concept allll the way back in 04. That was the time to start moving forward with building a Bronco. This Bronco should have been out no later then 07. Toyota rolled out an FJ concept in O3 and came out in 05 with the new FJ. It is now half way through 2021 wtf 🤬. Its infuriating how long it’s taken Ford to bring back the Bronco and it’s been delayed so long and yet feels rushed. I finally had to decide to wait for the 22MY.
The off-road/overlanding trend has been peaking for over a decade now. Ford is so late to the party that Jeep kinda stole our look with making the back window a rectangle (07).

That leads me to my next gripe. It looks so much like a Jeep from the A pillar back it’s comical. I don’t hate it but like can we not look like complete Jeep posers... The goal was to beat Jeep, not become them. I don’t understand why they made the two door so stubby. If they weren’t going to beat Jeep at rock crawling (SFA) then why go out of your way to beat Jeep in departure angles. I’d rather some extra space in the back then trying to beat Jeep on angles it doesn’t even need to be better then it at. Overlanding/camping is a big draw to 4x4’s. Having more space then a Jeep would be an easy win. It’s what the Bronco should have been much better then Jeep at. Ford did not capitalize on that enough if you ask me. They designed it right after the Jeep but knowing they weren’t going to beat it at rock crawling. Why make a competing rock crawling body. The rear should have more cargo room. Some extra inches rear overhang wouldn’t kill ya. We could have stored the doors in the back like the four door. Even the original had some rear overhang. The two door just looks stumpy and it didn’t need to and both Broncos look like they are trying to be Jeep. Now this isn’t a huge gripe but it’s something that is going to continue to piss me off in small ways.

Next, the engines. They look like a mess under the hood. I think I counted over 25 hoses in there and I don’t even think I can see the actual engine. Ford engines have always been notoriously harder to work on then most and they obviously haven’t changed or helped us in this way at all. In fact they got worse. And for what? Seeing the MPG specs now it’s not any better then a new V8. Now we got hoses everywhere and two turbos that need to stay cool. All for less fuel economy than a Coyote:rolleyes:. Keep it simple stupids!

Now I see we are getting the 10R60 transmission and not the 80?! We are basically tapping out the 60. When it comes to Off-roaders and performance vehicles you over build not max it out. What the fuck is this. Combine this with the cluster fuck of the engine bay and IFS and I have no confidence in the reliability of this thing.
Plus it’s heavy. The power to weight ratio in a Badlands is less then a base with a four banger and pretty much the same as Jeep. Great :rolleyes:.

Combine these issues with these smaller ones: expensive, hood antenna, body mounted rock rails, front cam mounting issues. manual Sasquatch issues, front control arm shock mount bolts (upside down, exposed), online build issues, it’s all pushed me over the edge today.

Also, I hate that the Bronco Sport came out before it. Your average customer thinks that’s the Bronco. So many people I’ve talked to don’t realize that the real Bronco is still on its way. It’s so annoying. The Bronco Sport is suppose to be the regular consumers choice after seeing how cool the actual Bronco is but want something more practical. Now half the consumers have moved on thinking that’s it. That’s the new Bronco. Pretty underwhelming after all the hype. And speaking of the hype. I think it’s officially gone. The Hummer is now taking it. I know that’s part of covids fault but damn. Ford is really stumbling out of the gate and it’s really starting to piss me off.:mad: I’m holding off trips another year becuase they couldn’t get their shit together.

Again, I still think it’s an amazing product and looks great don’t get me wrong but I just had to vent for my own personal mental health. Thanks for coming to my vent talk. Feel free to blast me or leave your own vents here. This is a safe venting space 😂. I think we need it.

tenor.gif
Vent on! I get you.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Okay just for clarification, I am a huge Bronco fan boy. My blood runs Ford blue and I’m still excited about the new Bronco...

However, I’ve come to the point that I need to rant and let off steam for my own mental health.

***warning*** lots of complaining

I can’t believe I’m 40 years old and the last time Ford made a Bronco was when I got my license all the way back in 96. Ford teased us with the Bronco concept allll the way back in 04. That was the time to start moving forward with building a Bronco. This Bronco should have been out no later then 07. Toyota rolled out an FJ concept in O3 and came out in 05 with the new FJ. It is now half way through 2021 wtf 🤬. Its infuriating how long it’s taken Ford to bring back the Bronco and it’s been delayed so long and yet feels rushed. I finally had to decide to wait for the 22MY.
The off-road/overlanding trend has been peaking for over a decade now. Ford is so late to the party that Jeep kinda stole our look with making the back window a rectangle (07).

That leads me to my next gripe. It looks so much like a Jeep from the A pillar back it’s comical. I don’t hate it but like can we not look like complete Jeep posers... The goal was to beat Jeep, not become them. I don’t understand why they made the two door so stubby. If they weren’t going to beat Jeep at rock crawling (SFA) then why go out of your way to beat Jeep in departure angles. I’d rather some extra space in the back then trying to beat Jeep on angles it doesn’t even need to be better then it at. Overlanding/camping is a big draw to 4x4’s. Having more space then a Jeep would be an easy win. It’s what the Bronco should have been much better then Jeep at. Ford did not capitalize on that enough if you ask me. They designed it right after the Jeep but knowing they weren’t going to beat it at rock crawling. Why make a competing rock crawling body. The rear should have more cargo room. Some extra inches rear overhang wouldn’t kill ya. We could have stored the doors in the back like the four door. Even the original had some rear overhang. The two door just looks stumpy and it didn’t need to and both Broncos look like they are trying to be Jeep. Now this isn’t a huge gripe but it’s something that is going to continue to piss me off in small ways.

Next, the engines. They look like a mess under the hood. I think I counted over 25 hoses in there and I don’t even think I can see the actual engine. Ford engines have always been notoriously harder to work on then most and they obviously haven’t changed or helped us in this way at all. In fact they got worse. And for what? Seeing the MPG specs now it’s not any better then a new V8. Now we got hoses everywhere and two turbos that need to stay cool. All for less fuel economy than a Coyote:rolleyes:. Keep it simple stupids!

Now I see we are getting the 10R60 transmission and not the 80?! We are basically tapping out the 60. When it comes to Off-roaders and performance vehicles you over build not max it out. What the fuck is this. Combine this with the cluster fuck of the engine bay and IFS and I have no confidence in the reliability of this thing.
Plus it’s heavy. The power to weight ratio in a Badlands is less then a base with a four banger and pretty much the same as Jeep. Great :rolleyes:.

Combine these issues with these smaller ones: expensive, hood antenna, body mounted rock rails, front cam mounting issues. manual Sasquatch issues, front control arm shock mount bolts (upside down, exposed), online build issues, it’s all pushed me over the edge today.

Also, I hate that the Bronco Sport came out before it. Your average customer thinks that’s the Bronco. So many people I’ve talked to don’t realize that the real Bronco is still on its way. It’s so annoying. The Bronco Sport is suppose to be the regular consumers choice after seeing how cool the actual Bronco is but want something more practical. Now half the consumers have moved on thinking that’s it. That’s the new Bronco. Pretty underwhelming after all the hype. And speaking of the hype. I think it’s officially gone. The Hummer is now taking it. I know that’s part of covids fault but damn. Ford is really stumbling out of the gate and it’s really starting to piss me off.:mad: I’m holding off trips another year becuase they couldn’t get their shit together.

Again, I still think it’s an amazing product and looks great don’t get me wrong but I just had to vent for my own personal mental health. Thanks for coming to my vent talk. Feel free to blast me or leave your own vents here. This is a safe venting space 😂. I think we need it.

tenor.gif
While I believe my signature comes in handy as a response to this sort of thread, i'll touch on your points:

• Bronco should have come out earlier: The best gripe here is that you're 40, that's always valid. As to the rest, meh, possibly. that's not how the cookie crumbled though. I'm still waiting for a proper replacement for my 6-speed 1989 AWD civic wagon.
  • Looks like a Jeep from the A-pilliars back: We differ on this, it looks drastically different and the proportions cleaned up a lot of what Jeep is unable to change due to historical styling on their part.
  • Bronco engine looks like all modern engines and has amazing reliability, refinement, power, torque and efficiencies: A keen observation, yes, yes it does!
  • Automatic transmissions suck: Another very keen observation! Thankfully Ford has flipped the script that's been running this century and offering a proper manual transmission, what a ray of light!
  • Bronco Sport came out first: Yea, amazing what having a vehicle which doesn't require extensive testing and purpose-built function can do for design/production times. Good for Ford to replace the Escape with an identical vehicle.
  • The smaller gripes:
    • Hood antenna: Yes, this is an upgrade and you will appreciate improved signal when in remote areas, this is the sort of design focus that comes from purpose building a vehicle instead of rubber-stamping an upgrade to Bronco Sport.
    • Expensive: Same price as a 1986 Bronco, adjusting for inflation. Go build a time machine and gripe about the price back in the 80's.
    • Body Mounted Rock Rails: Anybody actually driving these things will be replacing them with more robust units. Ford has already announced that the OEM units will support the vehicle weight just fine. Can we complain that socks are comfortable instead?
    • Front Cam issues: Don't get that trim package. Sorry your vehicle has so much technology that it creates it's own issues. I hear Tesla has level 5 autonomy now, go let one of those drive you around!
    • Manual Squatch: You were getting an automatic. What side of this argument are you on???
    • Suspension design issues: I was unaware that you were a suspension engineer, i'm curious what you designed, feel free to show your work!
    • Online Build Issues: I don't plan on driving my Bronco online so I hadn't heard of these issues. Do you plan to digitally modify your car as well? That should alleviate all of your complaints above.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I believe my signature comes in handy as a response to this sort of thread, i'll touch on your points:

• Bronco should have come out earlier: The best gripe here is that you're 40, that's always valid. As to the rest, meh, possibly. that's not how the cookie crumbled though. I'm still waiting for a proper replacement for my 6-speed 1989 AWD civic wagon.
  • Looks like a Jeep from the A-pilliars back: We differ on this, it looks drastically different and the proportions cleaned up a lot of what Jeep is unable to change due to historical styling on their part.
  • Bronco engine looks like all modern engines and has amazing reliability, refinement, power, torque and efficiencies: A keen observation, yes, yes it does!
  • Automatic transmissions suck: Another very keen observation! Thankfully Ford has flipped the script that's been running this century and offering a proper manual transmission, what a ray of light!
  • Bronco Sport came out first: Yea, amazing what having a vehicle which doesn't require extensive testing and purpose-built function can do for design/production times. Good for Ford to replace the Escape with an identical vehicle.
  • The smaller gripes:
    • Hood antenna: Yes, this is an upgrade and you will appreciate improved signal when in remote areas, this is the sort of design focus that comes from purpose building a vehicle instead of rubber-stamping an upgrade to Bronco Sport.
    • Expensive: Same price as a 1986 Bronco, adjusting for inflation. Go build a time machine and gripe about the price back in the 80's.
    • Body Mounted Rock Rails: Anybody actually driving these things will be replacing them with more robust units. Ford has already announced that the OEM units will support the vehicle weight just fine. Can we complain that socks are comfortable instead?
    • Front Cam issues: Don't get that trim package. Sorry your vehicle has so much technology that it creates it's own issues. I hear Tesla has level 5 autonomy now, go let one of those drive you around!
    • Manual Squatch: You were getting an automatic. What side of this argument are you on???
    • Suspension design issues: I was unaware that you were a suspension engineer, i'm curious what you designed, feel free to show your work!
    • Online Build Issues: I don't plan on driving my Bronco online so I hadn't heard of these issues. Do you plan to digitally modify your car as well? That should alleviate all of your complaints above.
Despite your snarky tone and obviously triggered emotional response I welcome your critiques and the way you laid them out.
  • Bronco should have came out earlier. Your response to this is “not the way the cookie crumbled”good one 👍🏻 Then you compare an AWD civic to a Bronco:rolleyes:
  • Looks like a Jeep. Yes it does. Does it look better then a Jeep. Yes I think so. Doesn’t detour from it looking very much like a Jeep. It’s already a running joke out there. But again not a big gripe for me as I think it still looks great. I just don’t understand why the 2d had to be so stubby.
  • Bronco engine; Yes it’s very impressive so far I’m not complaining about that. They are still new so the jury is still out on reliability but so far so good thankfully. I just have concerns with it being an off-road vehicle and all the vibrations and dirt that those hoses are going to be a big issue down the line and it’s such a pain to narrow down hose issues let alone work on the engine with them everywhere.
  • Automatic transmission; Nowhere did I say automatic transmissions suck. What I was complaining about is that Ford it seems has decided to give a smaller rated version for the Bronco and I don’t understand that.
  • Bronco Sport; Yes it’s clear why the Sport came out first I just don’t like it. The fact is they were suppose to come out together but Covid messed that all up. Not really blaming Ford for this but it’s still something else that sucks.
    • Small Gripes; Antenna - I get what it does but it’s just annoying on the trails. It’s 2021 who cares about FM radio.
    • Expensive; Yes I complained back in 96 and I’ll complain now. I’ve never had daddies trust fund. To get a Bronco with a disconnect sway bar is almost $60 grand. It is what it is but it won’t stop me from complaining about it.
    • Rock Rails; it’s a small gripe but they might as well have just done it right or not at all in this case. But again not a big deal.
    • Front cam; Super happy about it and want it but it’s clear they didn’t think it fully through. I’m not going to just not get it because of that but adding a bar or a winch shouldn’t mess it up. Again, not thought out well.
    • Manuel; I’ve been on the fence what I’ve wanted but that doesn’t matter. The fact is they didn’t have a proper option after all this time. Still glad they made one but not being able to add Squach was a major blow.
    • Suspension; there are many things I haven’t created and paid for that I will still complain about and exposed bolt threads is one of them. Hopefully aftermarket will have something for this.
    • Online Build; When I’m about to pay a lot of my hard earned money on something I expect to get what I want. Not just hope and wait and see what I’m getting.​
Apparently you aren’t 40 yet. Congratulations sport 👏👏👏. The older you get though the more you come to expect and the more you watch your money and more consequences you look out for. That’s all this rant is about. I’m not here to shit on the Bronco. I just have concerns and want the best we can get. Like I said this is just a way for me to air out some of my frustrations but by no means is keeping me from buying a Bronco or really enjoying it when I get it. Just because I have some issues doesn’t mean I’m now getting a fucking Tesla. Not every thing has to be all or nothing.

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nailed it. I thought I was the only one thinking that the engine looks like a mess. Also totally agree that they should have stood out from the JEEP, measurements are almost exact. make it 3-5 inches wider/ longer/taller. make the Jeep look like it's bitch.

Either way still waiting for mine.

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nailed it. I thought I was the only one thinking that the engine looks like a mess. Also totally agree that they should have stood out from the JEEP, measurements are almost exact. make it 3-5 inches wider/ longer/taller. make the Jeep look like it's bitch.

Either way still waiting for mine.
Haha yes same still anxiously awaiting for mine as well. Thankfully Ford did make it a little bigger but yeah I feel they could have made the back cargo space a little bigger for us.

Ford Bronco That’s it I need to rant 546186A3-4FBB-49DE-98E7-9C17F303AF2E

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Despite your snarky tone and obviously triggered emotional response I welcome your critiques and the way you laid them out.
  • Bronco should have came out earlier. Your response to this is “not the way the cookie crumbled”good one 👍🏻 Then you compare an AWD civic to a Bronco:rolleyes:
  • Looks like a Jeep. Yes it does. Does it look better then a Jeep. Yes I think so. Doesn’t detour from it looking very much like a Jeep. It’s already a running joke out there. But again not a big gripe for me as I think it still looks great. I just don’t understand why the 2d had to be so stubby.
  • Bronco engine; Yes it’s very impressive so far I’m not complaining about that. They are still new so the jury is still out on reliability but so far so good thankfully. I just have concerns with it being an off-road vehicle and all the vibrations and dirt that those hoses are going to be a big issue down the line and it’s such a pain to narrow down hose issues let alone work on the engine with them everywhere.
  • Automatic transmission; Nowhere did I say automatic transmissions suck. What I was complaining about is that Ford it seems has decided to give a smaller rated version for the Bronco and I don’t understand that.
  • Bronco Sport; Yes it’s clear why the Sport came out first I just don’t like it. The fact is they were suppose to come out together but Covid messed that all up. Not really blaming Ford for this but it’s still something else that sucks.
    • Small Gripes; Antenna - I get what it does but it’s just annoying on the trails. It’s 2021 who cares about FM radio.
    • Expensive; Yes I complained back in 96 and I’ll complain now. I’ve never had daddies trust fund. To get a Bronco with a disconnect sway bar is almost $60 grand. It is what it is but it won’t stop me from complaining about it.
    • Rock Rails; it’s a small gripe but they might as well have just done it right or not at all in this case. But again not a big deal.
    • Front cam; Super happy about it and want it but it’s clear they didn’t think it fully through. I’m not going to just not get it because of that but adding a bar or a winch shouldn’t mess it up. Again, not thought out well.
    • Manuel; I’ve been on the fence what I’ve wanted but that doesn’t matter. The fact is they didn’t have a proper option after all this time. Still glad they made one but not being able to add Squach was a major blow.
    • Suspension; there are many things I haven’t created and paid for that I will still complain about and exposed bolt threads is one of them. Hopefully aftermarket will have something for this.
    • Online Build; When I’m about to pay a lot of my hard earned money on something I expect to get what I want. Not just hope and wait and see what I’m getting.​
Apparently you aren’t 40 yet. Congratulations sport 👏👏👏. The older you get though the more you come to expect and the more you watch your money and more consequences you look out for. That’s all this rant is about. I’m not here to shit on the Bronco. I just have concerns and want the best we can get. Like I said this is just a way for me to air out some of my frustrations but by no means is keeping me from buying a Bronco or really enjoying it when I get it. Just because I have some issues doesn’t mean I’m now getting a fucking Tesla. Not every thing has to be all or nothing.
I'm over 40 years old.
No trust fund.
No wealth in the family.
Own a small business.
Put myself through college working 2 jobs.
No college debt.
No credit card debt.
Can drive a manual transmission.
Have a Badlands build just the way I want with sway bar disco for $42k. (Where do people get these figures from? If you're slapping that much fat on a pig it's going to be expensive, so why complain you over-optioned your build for your pocket book?
And understand why the CB will replace the FM antenna almost immediately.
Also understand the factory bumper isn't thick enough to seriously offroad with, the aftermarket will solve the camera issue, which is a non-issue.

You got called out for being sour grapes. You made your post knowing you were spouting an opinion yet get sour grapes when somebody says your reasons are suspect.... Cool.

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm over 40 years old.
No trust fund.
No wealth in the family.
Own a small business.
Put myself through college working 2 jobs.
No college debt.
No credit card debt.
Can drive a manual transmission.
Have a Badlands build just the way I want with sway bar disco for $42k. (Where do people get these figures from? If you're slapping that much fat on a pig it's going to be expensive, so why complain you over-optioned your build for your pocket book?
And understand why the CB will replace the FM antenna almost immediately.
Also understand the factory bumper isn't thick enough to seriously offroad with, the aftermarket will solve the camera issue, which is a non-issue.

You got called out for being sour grapes. You made your post knowing you were spouting an opinion yet get sour grapes when somebody says your reasons are suspect.... Cool.
Wow look at you you’re a real big boy with real big boy pants and can even drive a manual! 😳. Dude, nobody cares.

I “understand” quite well my guy. You called nothing out but made snarky comments to everything. My build without the lux package and without accessories runs over 50 grand. Then you add dealer fees and taxes and when it’s all said and done it will be close to $60 grand. It is what it is. I want that big screen. It was in my small complaint list but yeah it’s expensive. So I’m going to complain when I see things I don’t like when I’m spending that much. I don’t know why you need to get butt hurt over my concerns.

These are all concerns a lot of people have. Everyone agrees with me but you here. You’re apparently just such a fan boy that you get triggered at any negative comments. Feel free to disagree all you want but if you come at me with attitude I’ll give it right back.
Sponsored