Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To bad Jeep dont make two door Gladiators because I would think about getting one because I am getting tired of Fords BS over the Bronco and dont look like I get mine any time before next summer.
I was drooling over the two door concept they showed. I'm also a two door fan, but since the bed begins directly behind the rear seats the cabin is actually smaller than a two door. I don't know if I could do no back seats.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoshikaPoodle

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The value your previous 4 posts have added to this forum will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your Fiat, Peugeout, Stellanous or whatever it is in the future...

The value your previous 4 posts have added to this forum will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your Fiat, Peugeout, Stellanous or whatever it is in the future...

Repeated in blue font so that even the thickest get the message....
Based on your response I can tell your 1,300 posts have added less value than mine have.

Based on your response I can tell your 1,300 posts have added less value than mine have.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got it in Sarge Green, It's an awesome color, and it was another way to justify the switch. lol
Great choice and congrats again it looks amazing in sarge green reminds me of a old military truck

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bringing up ANYTHING else on here brings the hate. Anything else is considered "garbage", "ugly", "not even close to the same thing", "weak", "useless"... it's kind of crazy.
This forum is overrun with Ford fanboys. Itā€™s actually hilarious

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can totally understand where the OP is coming from. A couple days ago I did something I was trying to avoid in fear of what I may find........ I went to a Jeep dealer.

My goal was to test drive the three engine options, and man was I glad I did.

I drove a Rubicon diesel, a Sahara 2.0T, and a gladiator 3.6.

I may have made a mistake by test driving the diesel first but it was really what I was after. The diesel Rubicon was incredible. Everyone's talk about the jeeps stearing is just blabber. I had a 93 XJ that I loved driving...yes, the stearing wheel is like never straight, but that has no bearing on being able to control a car, in other words as a person who has owned and driven many vehicles, driving a Wrangler was literally no extra effort....

But to my point the diesel had all the power where you actually could use it. As I was turning to get onto the freeway I got into the throttle about halfway and as it was pulling up the on ramp I noticed the traction control lights flashing at me... I had no idea but I guess I had broken the rear tires loose and couldn't even tell with all that torque.

Next I opt in the Sahara with 2.0t, and I got to admit, about two blocks past the dealer and I was ready to turn around. Going down the side streets, hitting stop signs, working my way towards the freeway, you push the gas pedal and literally nothing was happening. But I decided to continue on and once I hit the on-ramp I finally found it. With that little engine you got to get over like half throttle and over 3000 RPMs, and then it will put you back in your seat. I'm sorry but that's false advertisement to me. There is virtually no usable power unless you want to give it 50% or more throttle at high rpms.. the 2.0 was out.

And then came the infamous 3.6. he only had it in a gladiator which I did not like (ass heavy).. But it wasn't about the handling at this point it was about the engine. The 3.6 was interesting because the entire driving experience was uneventful. From a stops sign you start pushing the throttle and the truck moves. You need to go faster you give it more throttle and the truck goes faster. You get on the on-ramp and you floor it and the truck pulls steadily. At no point do you feel anything kick in, But just a smooth acceleration through the entire range.

So as a backup the 3.6 would be my second engine choice however the real world MPG is like 17 where the Diesel is mid 20's and actually fun to drive.

As much as I want the Bronco, my WT is nowhere to be found and no indication of even when I might be able to expect it. It does frustrate me that the Rubicon fitted with how I would want it is more than my WT, AND I would still be left with 33s instead of 35s.

But I got to be honest, right now if I could find a good deal on a Rubicon diesel, I think I would probably buy it. And when Ford finally gets its head out of his ass and I get notified as to when my WT might get built, I could decide then to either keep the Rubicon or sell it when the Bronco comes.

Of course this whole plan would depend on how much of a hit I would have to take. I want my Bronco, but if I'm going to lose $10,000 in depreciation then it's a no-go.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to consider myself one... never owned anything else, have a classic Ford truck, converted friends and my wife to Ford, but geez, I get annoyed with the endless Bronco wait and the fact that I dare even test drive a Defender and they're building a bonfire around the stake I've been tied to!

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its so strange when you see a gladiator in person they look really good. When you build and price one they don't. Congrats though!!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I considered them, heavily, recently.
Went and looked at them and they do look much better in person, up close, and when you start looking at the actual build behind the seemingly- odd design.
It's not for everyone, for sure.
My wife still hates the look.
My daughter just says "Ewww!" every time Gladiator comes out of my mouth.
I am not particularly fond of the way it looks from the back...something about the bed and the taillights just doesn't fit right with my brain.
But the Mojave with the Fox shock setup is legit.
The biggest thing I saw, and other than the debt prior to Bronco time, that swayed me away was that rear breakover angle.
I'd for sure trash that bed overhang and rear bumper on some rocks.
But it is a solid choice for a lot of reasons, and no hate here.
The ability to get out there, throw some gear in the bed, and have a removable top is a very, very tempting thing.

Ctown Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isnā€™t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. Iā€™m disappointed that I wonā€™t have a Bronco in my near future; however, Iā€™m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Me Too

Sponsored

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is funny, but I guess thatā€™s just the nature of the internet. Iā€™m sure over on the soccer mom forums they are having flame wars over whoā€™s better, Walmart or Target. (but letā€™s be honest, at least that one has a clear winner...)

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife still hates the look.
My daughter just says "Ewww!" every time Gladiator comes out of my mouth.
I am not particularly fond of the way it looks from the back...something about the bed and the taillights just doesn't fit right with my brain.
I feel the same way, thereā€™s something about the truck from the back that just doesnā€™t look right. But lifted and with big tires, the sides and front look pretty good.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just built a MOJAVE and it came in under the price of my WildTrak order. However, it's gotta have 35's on it because i think they look like azz with anything smaller. Maybe a test drive is in order.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to fault you for your order... I'm on swap a lease now looking for a vehicle to get me to my delivery date. The Pilot is about dead. Drive train is fine, the door handles are flying off due to plastic becoming fragile.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sarĀ·casm | \ ĖˆsƤr-ĖŒka-zəm \
Definition of sarcasm

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
3 : no font on internet Forums to signify what is being written is in jest
FTFY
Sponsored