First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking at a built TJ Rubicon to hold me over.
It's actually a similar build to the one in my Showcase but the Patriot blue.
6" Off Road Only AirRock, Swayloc [Air activated swaybar disconnect] and Long arm suspension.
D44s are already geared with 4.88s, same rims I had and 37s. complete under body armor for the key parts. etc

This may change the build of my Bronco. I won't need the Badlands if I get this.
I just found this and dragged it home...
Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. 20210601_210451

Black Bronco Convertible

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
amzn.to
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Congrats! I'm waiting for a powered soft top to be available for the Bronco before jumping ship

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm tempted as well. JLU-Diesel, 28mpg, some bells and whistles, HARD TOP, winch ready bumper same price as my WT, and could be in my driveway in a couple months.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6" Off Road Only AirRock, Swayloc [Air activated swaybar disconnect] and Long arm suspension.
D44s are already geared with 4.88s, same rims I had and 37s. complete under body armor for the key parts. etc

This may change the build of my Bronco. I won't need the Badlands if I get this.
You're gonna love it, just saying.
I've been driving mine every single day since I bought it a couple weeks back (pics in an earlier page on this post).
I keep finding reasons to go to town for bread, gas, rent a movie, pick up the kids from practice, Oreilley's...pretty much any reason at all to get in, drop the side windows and doors, and roll on out.
I also considered changing my build but decided after taking the TJ offroad and on some trails I was uncomfortable doing with a standard (quite lurchy in 1st, low 4, going up a series of ledges. Probably should have tried 2nd but I was well into it and didn't want to stop my momentum and roll backwards like I saw one do earlier) that I would want to tackle that same trail in my 2.7 Auto BL with 35's. Also want to really try out the 1-pedal and trail turn. So I'm even more now wanting the BL.

But I know what's gonna happen.
My wife isn't going to ride with me.
She's gonna want to take the BL and me take the TJ every time.
Which also sounds fun...but I'm gonna be the first one to trail-initiate it once it gets home.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geez. I checked out that showcase TJ. Very nice.
RCV seems to be the way to go on the front axles.
Digging the cage also.
The flat fender flares look really good too.
Better than the flat "tube-like" aftermarket ones everyone and their brother is putting on their street builds these days.
Very nice build, done right, and with purpose. Me Likey.

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kept my 7-15 reservation, just changed it to a priority 99. But yeah, I ordered a manual trans Gladiator Mojave this morning, should have it in 5 weeks or so. Had to cash in my F-150 while it was worth so much… I’m so sick of driving an automatic too!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geez. I checked out that showcase TJ. Very nice.
RCV seems to be the way to go on the front axles.
Digging the cage also.
The flat fender flares look really good too.
Better than the flat "tube-like" aftermarket ones everyone and their brother is putting on their street builds these days.
Very nice build, done right, and with purpose. Me Likey.
Thanks, That build took years to perfect and was a beast.

The new [To me] one I am getting is missing some of that, but it's about 80% there and at a price that is well worth it. I am even getting a spare engine and transmission.
I will change a few things, but the Fact that is has the 6" AiRock, Manual Transmission and low miles is a big win for me.
I will not be competing with this jeep, just rock crawling for fun

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What type of Sorcery is this???
🤣
I just mean their bumper not only comes with steel front and back, but it doesn't interfere with any of their sensors or trail cam even after to install your tucked in winch.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Congratulations! Good Luck, and beware of the "Death Wobble" :cool:

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with you. My Jeep dealer was 2500.00 off msrp On a new Rubicon. I’m really thing about it. 😳
That's awesome....in Denver these JEEP dealers are all trying to get MSRP....however if you're willing to order they'll drop 4% off the MSRP without hesitation. They're enjoying poking Ford and the Bronco....in the market out of the market..trying to get in the market...clueless....all the while bragging about all the reservation holders jumping back over to JEEP since FORD can't deliver. I've owned (3) JK's previously....I actually like the JL Rubicon with 3.0. If Ford doesn't get a handle on the situation quickly I cold be looking at a New JL...but that doesn't mean I would cancel the Bronco...not the case.

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's awesome....in Denver these JEEP dealers are all trying to get MSRP....however if you're willing to order they'll drop 4% off the MSRP without hesitation. They're enjoying poking Ford and the Bronco....in the market out of the market..trying to get in the market...clueless....all the while bragging about all the reservation holders jumping back over to JEEP since FORD can't deliver. I've owned (3) JK's previously....I actually like the JL Rubicon with 3.0. If Ford doesn't get a handle on the situation quickly I cold be looking at a New JL...but that doesn't mean I would cancel the Bronco...not the case.
I got 7.5% off MSRP for an order out, and an insane amount for my paid off F-150, and kept my reservation. Wins all around.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a change of heart on the JL and decided I would just buy a 22 civic for now and wait for the bronco to come that will take a lot of pressure off our situation and I’ll deal with Civic when the time comes. Now I can just read the form and relax and enjoy. A lot of people here have a great sense of humor and I’ve been able to learn a lot. Good luck.
Sponsored