Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta love it when a kid embraces the old school they weren't alive to remember. Sort of like my music collection.

Well, these complaint threads will get a new name that I'll coin today.

This is an "emo-thread" with emo-replies that basically say the same thing over and over, but I guess gives an emotional boost to the writer, so I guess it's therapeutic? :rolleyes: Emo Rock totally sucked. When did men become so emotional, angry, and bitter?

I imagine this thread will be shut down to replies and likely removed by 10:00pm EST tonight based on how others have gone..... :cautious:

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta love it when a kid embraces the old school they weren't alive to remember. Sort of like my music collection.

This is an "emo-thread" with emo-replies that basically say the same thing over and over, but I guess gives an emotional boost to the writer, so I guess it's therapeutic? :rolleyes: Emo Rock totally sucked. When did men become so emotional, angry, and bitter?

I imagine this thread will be shut down to replies and likely removed by 10:00pm EST tonight based on how others have gone..... :cautious:
The line between a man and woman are more blurred than ever. Not just with the gender identification and whatnot, but with how emotional and sensitive people are nowadays.

Ahhh, the internet 😄

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember a time when Bronco/Blazer/Wrangler enthusiasts' most important concern was about traction and tire size, real world drivetrain upgrades, pulling the top off for the nice weather, simple necessities and knowing you have a unique vehicle.

I can't remember a time when someone got out of the cab on a trail and said "Man, I would be so much better if I had more GOAT modes" or "Life would be so much better if the seat stitching wasn't orange". A time when the only options you cared about was power windows, cruise and transmission choices. (Don't worry I'm not even 40 so don't think I am talking about the 60's) People were happy to own their TRUCK, understanding it's not a direct replacement for an SUV, Wagon, Subaru, or any other unibody you're getting out of. MPG wasn't important enough to compare to a completely different style vehicle. Calling it a car would turn heads. Tire noise? Who cares? Upgrades and maintenance were done by yourself. If they didn't offer it from the factory it didn't matter because you would change it anyways. Worrying about the GVWR of the truck if you loaded it for a weekend at the beach?! Let's face it, 50% or more of these trucks will not drive on an unpaved road.

Remember when the Bronco community would get excited when news surfaced of a possible return ? Was your first thought "It better have enough rear cup holders!"

Has Ford failed this release ? I believe somewhat, but I don't think they thought there would be this much interest behind it, supplier shortage, and the economy. I think there should be more transparency to the buyer, but I feel they are doing their best. I for one enjoy seeing new photos, colors, options, videos, features, etc. But I will be honest in saying I'm sick of the revolving discussions about things out of our control or sh*t that shouldn't matter, and if it does - maybe this vehicle isn't for you? Maybe a BMW?

That being said, I have on order a 2 Door BL Sasquatch, VB, high package, 2.7 (4 Doors are soccer mom edition of the Bronco, sorry! :LOL: ) I enjoy the amenities, but if all Ford offered was a base - I would buy that too.

My rant is over, carry on!
I agree with everything you said...except the cup holders!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not alive to remember? Confused. I bought my tucks used, and were relatively new at that time? The one in my sig was bought in 01. Not Emo, just sick of 100’s of posts about seat material, weight of a roof panel, how many inches of space are there between the rear seat and the tailgate, and how are they going to go off roading with a blocked trail cam! Oh no! This is what happens when everyone gets a trophy

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking forward to my water bottles rolling around the back floor 😁

*4dr badlands, high pkg, 2.7 FTW!
No need to have them rolling around on the floor - clip them to the molle webbing and have them bang around instead!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I know. I was just pulling your leg. You're probably two decades younger than me, but I recognize a classic boomer rant when I see one. 😄
He bought a house and became his father... :D ...

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Truck = cargo area outside of the cab.
Car = people mover with a lower roofline and ride height.
SUV = Body on frame, off-road capable, cargo carried in the cab.
Cross-Over = tall car.
Ok. So no more truck talk? It’s an SUV !!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You got one of those right 💋
Ford Bronco I Remember When ... IMG_7015.JPG

:ROFLMAO:
The line between a man and woman are more blurred than ever. Not just with the gender identification and whatnot, but with how emotional and sensitive people are nowadays.

Ahhh, the internet 😄
I can group all of those people with a single word.
I even have multiple choices for that word.
and all of the choices will probably emotional scar those over sensitive people.
:cool:

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they say snowmobile, I say snowmachine, but I guess I don't really notice

EDIT: I asked her...she said "ski doo" :D
Sled. They’re known as sleds in these here parts...😉

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco I Remember When ... IMG_7015.JPG

:ROFLMAO:

I can group all of those people with a single word.
I even have multiple choices for that word.
and all of the choices will probably emotional scar those over sensitive people.
:cool:
Let’s hear it

OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did that feel good?

Why do you care about how other people want to option out their vehicles?

Oh I could care less, and if I could put a filter on to eliminate the repetitive annoying posts I would (like many others). You cared enough to complain to me about my complaints, why do that?
Sponsored