Sponsored

I was Missing in action from this forum for over a year. What’s new?

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I originally had pre ordered BD back in 2020 then 2021 came along then almost by October of 2022 I changed it to Badlands. I finally received it last week. How are you guys enjoying it and what mods have you done?

I got the non SAS 2.7 Lux badland. I’m looking at adding lighting and those short side steps that will go over the factory rock rails among some things

Ford Bronco I was Missing in action from this forum for over a year. What’s new? EB381232-1D94-491F-AFCE-6E430AFD34CF
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I placed my order for standard Heritage Edition so I'm stoked to finally get my white top.

Other than that it's been reservations, allocations, Raptor, Heritage Edition, loss of colors, and people doing allot of cool stuff, I think that brings you up to date.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sml-ghost.gif

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sml-ghost.gif
Raptor, Everglades, Heritage Editions announced. New colors for 2023. Loads of deliveries. Way too many after market accessories.
The rest is a whole lot of the same stuff…. Long waits, cool shows, bad dealers (and good), ForScan hints and tips, “How do I…?”, several new trackers, still no temp numbers on dials. If you know, you know. What brought you back?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally had pre ordered BD back in 2020 then 2021 came along then almost by October of 2022 I changed it to Badlands. I finally received it last week. How are you guys enjoying it and what mods have you done?

I got the non SAS 2.7 Lux badland. I’m looking at adding lighting and those short side steps that will go over the factory rock rails among some things

Ford Bronco I was Missing in action from this forum for over a year. What’s new? sml-ghost
It all depends on what you plan to use it for. Most of the stuff I’ve done is for added protection on the underside and other things to overland/offroad (not rock crawl).

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco I was Missing in action from this forum for over a year. What’s new? sml-ghost
AJ, they said you were dead. 😔

We held a little memorial in your honor and everything. There was beer, booze, and pineapple pizza. 🍺🥃 🍍🍕

You ain’t’ no AJ’s ghost is you? :oops:
Sponsored