Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since we can't even build a bronco yet and you have no idea what it does or does not come with, just wait to rant till you at least know what you're ranting about.
Sponsored

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any chance you could capsize your typeface a bit larger in the subject?
Don’t think I would’ve been able to sleep tonight knowing I missed another thread about interior rants.

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one is forcing you to pick and choose what to buy, the vehicle isn't even going to be out until next year. The videos were all pre-released footage from Ford and it says they're pre-production models. At least wait and see what the options are when Build and Price tool is released for this model before you gripe.

Also keep in mind as model years go by manufacturers update/make upgrades and changes where needed so there's always a chance it gets added down the road. Worst case scenario there will be a large aftermarket presence for upgrades/modifications as well.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we can't even build a bronco yet and you have no idea what it does or does not come with, just wait to rant till you at least know what you're ranting about.
My so called rant is based on confirmed dealers who are posting the interior options. If you read my post, everything I have said is based on what others have said at this point and as i stated, I know it is subject to change as Ford confirmed that as well. But based on what we know at this point the Black Saddle is not an option and all of my numbers are SPECULATION.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My so called rant is based on confirmed dealers who are posting the interior options. If you read my post, everything I have said is based on what others have said at this point and as i stated, I know it is subject to change as Ford confirmed that as well. But based on what we know at this point the Black Saddle is not an option and all of my numbers are SPECULATION.
If you don't want to buy one, don't. If you want to blame it on the interior. OK. Many of us are not looking for reasons to back out of buying one, but I get it that some are.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Start at 4:50 not the beginning This brings up so many questions. For these kind of detailed photos/ video to be released somebody on the inside released it. Knowing it wasn't going to be available. The one consolation I had in getting a $48,000 Bronco was that interior. Now its not real. Not happy, annoyed:
That's a one off just like the black and chestnut version. They've been showing these since the reveal on the 13th.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you could capsize your typeface a bit larger in the subject?
Don’t think I would’ve been able to sleep tonight knowing I missed another thread about interior rants.
Yeah Sorry about that, You know what though, I'm passionate because I see the potential of this vehicle! Bronco Fan here through and through

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't want to buy one, don't. If you want to blame it on the interior. OK. Many of us are not looking for reasons to back out of buying one, but I get it that some are.
last time I checked this is a forum where the freedom of ideas are expressed. I am a Bronco fan and I am also a responsible consumer and I believe you and I have the right to express what we like and what we don't like. If I'm going to shell out big money, I better be getting what I want. Wouldn't you agree?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a black and roast. The roast part is just darker than the saddle brown.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one is forcing you to pick and choose what to buy, the vehicle isn't even going to be out until next year. The videos were all pre-released footage from Ford and it says they're pre-production models. At least wait and see what the options are when Build and Price tool is released for this model before you gripe.

Also keep in mind as model years go by manufacturers update/make upgrades and changes where needed so there's always a chance it gets added down the road. Worst case scenario there will be a large aftermarket presence for upgrades/modifications as well.
two things, one. Mcarthur ford and others in this forum have confirmed the interior is not available as only pre-production. Rant justified. Rant 2, my numbers based on my speculation are not that out of this world knowing pricing. If I'm going to shell out money I better be able to get what I want. I'm rooting for bronco but we also must be a smart consumer and If I work for it, I should be able to get it. Right?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

last time I checked this is a forum where the freedom of ideas are expressed. I am a Bronco fan and I am also a responsible consumer and I believe you and I have the right to express what we like and what we don't like. If I'm going to shell out big money, I better be getting what I want. Wouldn't you agree?
Sure man, it's your money. Buy whatever you want.
Just seems a bit premature to give us the reasons you're not buying this one when you don't really know what those reasons are.

If you aren't buying, why go through the trouble of signing up just to tell us?
Sponsored