Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does the IAG website say their mount doesn't work with the Warn winches? @Hemisfear ?
I couldn't tell you, I mounted a ZEON 10 with no issues, but I did raised mine slightly to run the cables under it...I had no issues at all with the fairlead mount.
Sponsored

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks to be better quality than the rough country ones I see. Although lower a bit. Would you take a picture low and to the side so I can see the approach angle? Thanks!
I don't see any issues with the approach angle.

Sorry about the lighting, the sun glare hit my camera, and I didn't feel like pulling her out of the garage.
Next time I take her out I should be able to get you a better pic in the daylight.

Also, I just upgraded to the Factor55 Ultrahook and rope guard, so that it will fit flush against the fairlead (and there will be no need to hook it to a shackle). I hope to have that installed by next week.

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? E938B479-FB80-4DAB-B0E0-656ED7362F3C_1_201_a

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 544155D4-A7BE-4022-8C0F-1B2185CC6D7C_1_201_a

OP
OP
98infinity

98infinity

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150, 20 Road King, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldn't tell you, I mounted a ZEON 10 with no issues, but I did raised mine slightly to run the cables under it...I had no issues at all with the fairlead mount.
What did you do to raise it up?

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the IAG winch bumper today and used the advice of @Hemisfear on the winch spacer plates and the Warn Zeon 10s fit with no problem. I used the DV8 camera relocation bracket. I really like the look, I just hope it’s strong enough.

4D14B0C9-BB74-48A6-BD23-28847252BD98.jpeg

Sponsored

Lksamm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not at all, ACC works like it should...
I purchased this for my BRaptor but the shop is concerned about moving the parking sensors and the real issue potentially would affect the Adaptive Cruise Control. Any concerns here? Thanks

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased this for my BRaptor but the shop is concerned about moving the parking sensors and the real issue potentially would affect the Adaptive Cruise Control. Any concerns here? Thanks
None that I’m aware of, sensors work as they should and adaptive cruise works too, I just got back from a tour of the South West, ending up in Moab for the Bronco Safari and both worked flawlessly!

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I highly recommend the Factor 55 Ultrahook and rope guard. Well worth the $$.

My buddy fabricated a cover for my synthetic line (corrugated plastic) to protect from the sun. It also prevents freezing in winter conditions.

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 26B21A1B-DAAD-4DF8-AC90-4AF5530FB507_1_105_c

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 508E8D0D-E643-4F4F-82E5-A37F26CADA9B_1_105_c

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered one on Amazon that I’m pretty sure is the exact same one (there are some others on Amazon that look similar, but have some differences). I will likely install this weekend. I understand that when you install a winch, something has to be calibrated for the air bags (or something similar) - has anyone had their service department make this calibration/adjustment? If so, what did that entail?

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just ordered the IAG winch mount, not aware that you can't use Warn Winches, specifically the Warn EVO VR 10-S I believe.

With that spacer kit that's been discussed, will that solve the problem w/the Warn EVO VR 10-S?

So, what winches work and don't work w/the IAG winch mount, specifically models in the 10K range.

I prefer Warn, but will the Super Winch models fit?

Thanks.

PS - With this winch mount, will this affect the front end due to the added offset weight?

Sponsored

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero issues with the Zeon 10S.

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? IMG_4873

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? IMG_5138

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Zero issues with the Zeon 10S.

IMG_4873.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

I was hoping to get the Warn EVO VR 10-S, which isn't quit as expensive as the Zeon 10S is.

While the Zeon is manufactured in the US, which I would much prefer, which explains for its higher cost, the Warn EVO VR 10-S sadly is manufactured in China, which I don't like, but it's still a Warn.

I've owned nothing but Warn in the past.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm it doesn’t fit, a buddy had to modify his with a grinder in order to mount up a Warn EVO VR 10-S
Mine is not IAG, but looking at it, it is exactly the same as the Amazon (Maxzina, Chinese, no longer offered on Amazon) one I bought last fall. The Warn EVO 10 definitely does not fit. Lots of modification to get the hole pattern to line up, and had to drill out the sensor holes.
I can't speak to the quality of the finish on the IAG, but the one I got (again, NOT IAG) was so bad I had it stripped down before I started the modifications so the integrity of the finish wouldn't be breached.
To be honest, I haven't minded the work I've had to do to get it to work, considering I only paid $150 for it.
Pics to follow once I get it back from finishing and mounted up.
Extending the front parking sensors to reach the new mounting location wasn't bad, and I was able to cut the sensor holes in a way that was able to use the OEM plastic sensor clips.

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are what I used. Local shop, EPIC Adventure Outfitters, gave me a couple they had lying around.
Zeon Winch Spacer Plates | Jeep 4X4 Off-Road Recovery Gear | Poison Spyder Customs
Questions about your Winch setup, if you wouldn't mine answering?

I have my IAG winch mount sitting right next to me ready to be installed.

When it comes to the installation, is the point when the IAG mount attaches to the Frame Ends strong enough to handle the Force put upon the assembly when under load.

There are these additional bracket pieces available:

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 1693157485987

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 1693157446276

Then I'm also looking at this Superwinch SX10SR 12V DC 10,000lb Synthetic Rope Winch, which sadly is Chinese made, but the problem, WILL IT FIT?

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 1693157774925

Also too, would the old Warn M8000 Winch fit, since it is a plain and simple design, which I've owned a couple of, but sadly is only 8000 lbs, while the recommendation for the Bronco is at least a 10,000 lb.

Ford Bronco IAG winch mount - anyone installed yet? 1693158681332

Last edited:

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last edited: