First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Front Winch Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that slips past the tightest obstacles. Tapered ends protect the Bronco's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper 45201-Lifestyle01_hi-res

The integrated semi-recessed winch mount places the winch tight to the vehicle, allowing increased airflow through the radiator while preserving the Bronco's excellent approach angle. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper 45201-Lifestyle02_hi-res

The bumper comes with provisions to retain the Bronco's parking sensors (caps are provided for Broncos without sensors). A removable aluminum mesh panel promotes airflow through the Bronco's intercooler. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper 45201-Lifestyle03_hi-res

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Reinforced mounting for up to 12,000 lb. winch including Warn ZEON
  • Faceted, high-clearance bumper design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
  • Top-mount winch location allows easy access to the drum and keeps the winch up out of the mud and rocks
  • Parking sensor mounts with bezels or caps for Broncos without sensors
  • Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
  • 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
  • Replaceable 10GA Aluminum mesh allows maximum air flow to intercooler
  • 3/8-16” threaded holes on top plate can be used to mount most LED lights (sold separately)
  • Easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling
  • Durable satin black powder coat finish
  • ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper 45201-Lifestyle06_hi-res

TECH INFO:
The PRO Series Front Winch Bumper is available now to order from your favorite ICON Dealer or direct from ICON. Note that our dealer communication for this New Product Announcement was just sent out this morning so it may take a few days for some dealers to digest and implement this information. Any questions, just ask :)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks I didn't think it was but wanted to be sure! Didn't see anything on the webpage!
I'll ask the data guys to add that to the notes, I'm sure others will want to know that too. Thanks,

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
And what does it do to the front camera?
This is what it looks like with a Warn EVO 10S:

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper IMG_3416

So yeah, the top of the winch solenoid pack blocks the bottom of the screen a bit. But it's not as bad as with some winch bumpers I've seen. I've personally wheeled this Bronco in Moab, Big Bear, and Sand Hollow and found the blocked lower portion of the camera view to be a minor annoyance but not a dealbreaker.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what it looks like with a Warn EVO 10S:

IMG_3416.jpg

So yeah, the top of the winch solenoid pack blocks the bottom of the screen a bit. But it's not as bad as with some winch bumpers I've seen. I've personally wheeled this Bronco in Moab, Big Bear, and Sand Hollow and found the blocked lower portion of the camera view to be a minor annoyance but not a dealbreaker.
Slightly better than the factory winch option.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Front Winch Bumper 2021-Ford-Bronco-Warn-ZEON-10-S-WInch-Front-Camera-View-001

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks really good & at a fair price unlike some other options out there :sneaky:

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking bumper.

Any way to hide the crash bars? Most of the low profile bumpers look out of place because the crash bars are showing. Or would they just need sawed off?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any way to hide the crash bars? Most of the low profile bumpers look out of place because the crash bars are showing. Or would they just need sawed off?
un-bolt them, 1 bolt holds them on
Sponsored