First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is excited to announce the next addition to our Impact Armor product line for 2021 & newer Ford Bronco, the Pro Series Rear Bumper.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 45202-Lifestyle01_hi-res

Tackle the toughest trails with the ICON Impact Pro Series rear bumper for the Sixth Generation Ford Bronco. Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, Pro Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design for slipping past the tightest obstacles on the trail. This bumper is designed with the smallest form factor possible without cutting into the Bronco's frame rails and crossmember, ensuring great ground clearance and departure angles.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 45202_Bronco_REAR_Bumper_3QTR_TOP_high_res-800w

Recessed recovery points allow for the fast, secure attachment of soft shackles when the need arises, with no protruding tabs. The bumper also includes provisions to mount a pair of flush-mounted 2" LED back-up lights (not included). Mesh covers are included for those who prefer not to install lights. And you can keep your factory backup proximity sensors, as the bumper comes with mounting provisions to reinstall them. The bumper is designed to work with or without the factory or similar aftermarket tow hitches

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 45202-Lifestyle04_hi-res

Pro Series bumpers are manufactured from 3/16" thick plate steel, CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat finish. Wheel with confidence knowing that ICON Impact products are covered by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 45202-Lifestyle03_hi-res

The Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper will be available to order soon from ICON dealers or directly from ICON. The New Product Announcement just went out this morning so it may take a few days for some of our dealers to process and add the info to their websites. I'll update this thread when they go live on our site, and also with an ETA for the first production batch which is in progress now.

Ford Bronco ICON Impact Pro Series Rear Bumper 45202_Bronco_REAR_Bumper_STRT_high_res-800w
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the limited lifetime warranty? Are they built for rock humping?
It covers things like if a weld breaks, structural failure, manufacturing defects, etc. It doesn't cover the powder coat finish though, that's under a separate warranty.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool bumper, great lines.

Constructive feedback: Unfortunately without an integrated location + light on the bumper for the license plate my interest is significantly diminished. Spare mounted plate is not an option for my needs.

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice this compliments the front bumper nice pair.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base

Constructive feedback: Unfortunately without an integrated location + light on the bumper for the license plate my interest is significantly diminished. Spare mounted plate is not an option for my needs.
Good feedback, thanks!

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take my money.

Would you be doing a Bronco 6G pre-order discount of 20%, like ARB
Not specifically for this bumper, it gets too complicated for us to offer direct discounts due to our MAP agreements with our dealer network. But the good news is we're currently doing a 15% Off promotion on all of our Bronco bumpers both direct and through our dealers who choose to participate. That promo should still be in effect when these bumpers are ready to order :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second this - Full disclosure: I'm not even looking for an aftermarket bumper. However if I was, I'd want one where I could mount my rear license plate (with light) as well. I realize that's limited in your design, but even if you had an option for the LED lights or a license plate bracket to attach here, that could be a good solution.

Nice looking bumper though - Well done.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks great, and I do like that it relocates the plate. A plate is too vulnerable in the stock location and a bumper has to be thicker than necessary to make room for it.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any plans for a spare tire carrier?
We're working on a tailgate reinforcement piece that incorporates heavier-duty tailgate hinges to facilitate carrying larger/heavier spare tires. I've lobbied for a bumper/frame-mounted spare tire carrier but so far that has not been greenlit.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks great, and I do like that it relocates the plate. A plate is too vulnerable in the stock location and a bumper has to be thicker than necessary to make room for it.
Wow... TD disagrees with me and likes something?! Mind blowing.

The plate is fine in the stock position. I've never had any complaints at Starbucks...

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ditto

BRooster

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're working on a tailgate reinforcement piece that incorporates heavier-duty tailgate hinges to facilitate carrying larger/heavier spare tires. I've lobbied for a bumper/frame-mounted spare tire carrier but so far that has not been greenlit.
Please keep lobbying for the bumper tire carrier! I have a tailgate reinforcement plate and can't wait for a icon rear bumper with spare tire carrier. A 37 on the tailgate even with a reinforcement plate is sketch.
Sponsored

Last edited: