If anyone is looking to give your money to 4x4TruckLEDs.com

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have had nothing but good experiences with several purchases with 4x4truckleds. They have also answered any question I have had on these forums. Will buy from again.
Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have made 10's of thousands in purchases and at times, missed a sale by purchasing 1 day early. All of which are through companies on this and another forum. Yeah, im a bit sour at times for missing a discount but ordered when I did as I wasn't wanting to wait, didn't know a sale was coming out.

Some immediate purchases were tires/beadlocks which one time went on sale the next day. I did try to pursue the sale price but was declined. Still didn't hold them responsible.

Posting here a negative review because they gave a short answer? I don't think it was needed. I have asked questions and made purchases at full price from the vendor and had no issues. Also have made purchases elsewhere and then asked questions about a small priced accessory piece in which the vendor was still friendly and gave answers.

Qarlos

Wildtrak
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they ship the correct items on time for the price you agreed to? We can all misinterpret emails/texts/face to face interactions from time to time. It stings when we miss a sale, but fair is fair and all we should expect is honor the deal both parties agreed to. Let’s move on and not flame a vendor when the deal was fair and square. I’ve had some interactions with this vendor and I can say they are trying to be honest and protect their business. It’s a tough biz.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did they ship the correct items on time for the price you agreed to? We can all misinterpret emails/texts/face to face interactions from time to time. It stings when we miss a sale, but fair is fair and all we should expect is honor the deal both parties agreed to. Let’s move on and not flame a vendor when the deal was fair and square. I’ve had some interactions with this vendor and I can say they are trying to be honest and protect their business. It’s a tough biz.
Thanks. The item he ordered is not part of the sale anyway so even if he wanted, he got the best deal available at the time.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His comment that your replies are one or two lines was correct. You've posted more in this thread than you did in your own posted "evidence".

A simple "Hey Ryan, hope you're enjoying your purchase. Unfortunately, the sale only applies to in-stock items, and when we had them discounted for 10%, they went fast so they are currently out of stock. Hope you understand, let me know if you have any other questions." would have likely prevented this thread from being created in the first place.

Sponsored

Warhorn

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Personally, I appreciate a response from a business like the one above much more than I do a generic and impersonal “we apologize for the inconvenience and negative experience, please reach out so we can blah blah blah.”

Missing a sale sucks, sure. Post about it to ding the reputation of someone else, and I’d say you become fair game. It’s too easy to win a fight when you’re the only one represented, and are businesses just supposed to let you do that on a forum they’re active on?

Also the whole “you shared his emails” thing I find irrelevant. Without that, this is just hearsay back and forth and, even if not proven, we would all have it in the back of our minds that this business may not be the best. Now, having seen that, I can go about my day confident that I could order from them and it would be fine.

OP
OP
RJones

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You emailed me asking to have the MORRflate kit added to your order so you could get the BRONCO6G discount and save on shipping.

I informed you that we don't discount MORRflate. I also let you know that the MORRFlate hose would ship free anyway so you could place a new order for it.

We sell out of items sometimes, it happens. That's why your original order did not ship right away, we were waiting on some components to come in and it shipped about 5 days later.

We're out of compressors at this very moment, so they are not part of the sale.

I don't think it's right to come on here and bash a company because you can't get an item on sale that you want on sale. Our email stated that it's for IN STOCK items and that SOME LIMITATIONS APPLY (btw the CAPS is an emphasis on the ad verbiage, it's not me yelling).

I'm sorry we can't offer you a discount on top of the discount you already received. It's not part of the discount as explained (nor is the MORRFlate that you inquired about a week ago). Perhaps you took the CAPS in my email the wrong way and wrote your "REVIEW" because of that. Maybe i've cleared up the usage of the CAPS in my email.

If I could have offered you an additional discount, I would have. But I cannot.
This is false. Go back and post that email. You did not offer the fact that the morrflate would ship free. You hardly addressed my questions after simply stating you don’t discount morrflate.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is false. Go back and post that email. You did not offer the fact that the morrflate would ship free. You hardly addressed my questions after simply stating you don’t discount morrflate.
I say you both post your emails...

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you inquired about your ARB compressor order I stated

It looks like it has not. I’m not sure why. But the MORRFlate ships free anyway so you can place a new order for it.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just my thoughts. If you've ever had your own retail store then you will probably tend to side with the vendor here. We are all customers so then we all likely have had experiences that are similar to the OP. On the vendor side you try to keep your customers happy so they will be return customers.
I used to own a gun store and had to compete with the large online gun sales companies. Most people that came in looking for a gun (for example a Glock) had looked online and found who had it the cheapest and expected me to match that price. Similar to that the vendor here has to match or get really close to what other vendors are charging. That's capitalism. That's also why mom and pop gun stores are going extinct. As the vendor also stated some manufacturers control the retail price on their products and if you are caught selling below that then they will boot you as a vendor.

The way this should play out is for a customer that has a problem or question should ask the vendor for a resolution, the vendor should think along the lines of what can I do to make this customer happy and not take a loss. If they both walk away happy after the exchange then great. If not then we get into stuff like this.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RJones

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When you inquired about your ARB compressor order I stated

I realize that sometimes the tone of people’s messages doesn’t come off as perhaps intended in emails or texts. But now Adam is straight up posting email exchanges that did not take place. He is flat out lying. No other way to put it.
I’ve posted screen shots of the actual exchange or lack there of from Adam when I asked for additional items to be added to my order.
Adam simply responded in his typical, blow me off fashion, with a limited word sentence that failed to answer all of my questions. I then responded twice more and received zero responses.

Several days later I emailed again asking if the items I bought could qualify for the sale and here we are now after another snarky and almost rude response.

IMG_7943.jpeg

IMG_7944.jpeg

IMG_7946.jpeg

IMG_7945.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I realize that sometimes the tone of people’s messages doesn’t come off as perhaps intended in emails or texts. But now Adam is straight up posting email exchanges that did not take place. He is flat out lying. No other way to put it.
I’ve posted screen shots of the actual exchange or lack there of from Adam when I asked for additional items to be added to my order.
Adam simply responded in his typical, blow me off fashion, with a limited word sentence that failed to answer all of my questions. I then responded twice more and received zero responses.

Several days later I emailed again asking if the items I bought could qualify for the sale and here we are now after another snarky and almost rude response.

IMG_7943.jpeg

IMG_7944.jpeg

IMG_7946.jpeg

IMG_7945.jpeg
I'd recommend checking your spam folder before going on a public forum and calling someone a liar. Here is the email I sent you, however the email you posted above (the yahoo email) is NOT the email you were emailing me from.

I'm not trying to get argumentative here and my goal is to help people. But you're attacking our business and flat out calling us liars now, which isn't right if you ask me.

Ford Bronco If anyone is looking to give your money to 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1712760888883-a7

I will add that the email you sent me stating "Disregard. They are available on Amazon with free shipping." never made it to us. I think you might be having an issue with your email provider. I just checked my entire mailbox for all emails from you and we do not have that particular email. I also checked our junk folder and it's not there. So the fact that we never received that email and the fact you never received our response telling you that it ships free tells me you are having an email issue on your end.

I'd also like to add in that we were emailing back/forth Sunday evening and I was doing so from home while trying to keep an eye on my 3 year old and 5 year old. The next morning when I got to work I checked on your order and made sure it shipped out that day (because on my end I showed that it was in stock so it SHOULD have shipped but was not showing shipped).

My emails are not "blow me off" they are quick short responses. Anybody who's ever communicated with me knows I don't write book reports in emails. I answer questions in the most efficient way possible so that I don't waste other peoples time. A lot of people don't like to get book reports back when a simple yes/no will suffice. I'm sorry you felt I was blowing you off, I was not. I was simply answering questions quickly.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a NY thing, everything is a slight against their whole world.

Probably best to fuggetabboudit and move on. I've had and have seen others with similar experiences with this guy. You aren't going to change any minds.

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
and non-salesman like @4x4TruckLEDs.com

... is my sarcasm meter broken? A few weeks ago they tried selling some guy 700$ worth of foglights for his wife's bronco after the guy explicitly stated he didnt need anything bourgeois because the lights were going to serve as nothing but a fashion statement for his ol lady 🙄

Their level of rabid salesmanship loses them business.

OP
OP
RJones

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Adam is correct. He wasn’t lying and making up emails. I found the email in question in my junk folder. Odd that it was sent to junk while the others, including the spam advertisement from them was sent to my inbox. I apologize for that portion. But still will not do further business with them. Not helpful overall.
Sponsored