Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What would you build? Use functionality, usage, want and desire. Would that really change your build? Just trying to find out what people really want.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If price was 0 issue, and I could build it exactly how I want it?

Outerbanks, lux package, leather, riding on the badlands suspension, wheel and tire package with color matched hard top.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
What would you build? Use functionality, usage, want and desire. Would that really change your build?
Iā€™d want the maximum amount of everything possible but still have a manual. If thatā€™s with the Sasquatch and/or 2.7L, awesome. But if neither of these is possible then it would be the Badlands I guess. Have to have that stick. Itā€™s a dealbreaker for both myself and my wife.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™d want the maximum amount of everything possible but still have a manual. If thatā€™s with the Sasquatch and/or 2.7L, awesome. But if neither of these is possible then it would be the Badlands I guess. Have to have that stick. Itā€™s a dealbreaker for both myself and my wife.
Good answer!

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks!

What would your build be?
WT, Lux, tow, leather, Mod front bumper.Just want a new Bronco!! It will see plenty of sand, but not going rock crawling. I have 2 manual cars already.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 2 manual cars already.
We have a 6-speed Mk7 GTI and 5-speed VR6 Corrado. Before the GTI we had a 6-speed Audi A3. I just feel so weird driving cars without a stick. The first car I purchased with my own money was a 4-speed Classic Mini with a 998. I ride motorcycles too so Iā€™m just very comfortable being in control of which gear the engine is in.

I also subscribe to the ā€œSave The Manualsā€ philosophy so I feel obligated to always put my money where my mouth is.

I once bought an automatic Honda Accord coupe and immediately regretted it. Fortunately I only had that car for about a year.

Which two manual cars do you own? Would you prefer to have your ideal build with a manual or do you not really care? Or would you actually prefer to have the automatic?

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Money no object I'd go Badlands 2-door, Cyber Orange, 7-speed, Lux package, and a boatload of accessories.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
We have a 6-speed Mk7 GTI and 5-speed VR6 Corrado. Before the GTI we had a 6-speed Audi A3. I just feel so weird driving cars without a stick. The first car I purchased with my own money was a 4-speed Classic Mini with a 998. I ride motorcycles too so Iā€™m just very comfortable being in control of which gear the engine is in.

I also subscribe to the ā€œSave The Manualsā€ philosophy so I feel obligated to always put my money where my mouth is.

I once bought an automatic Honda Accord coupe and immediately regretted it. Fortunately I only had that car for about a year.

Which two manual cars do you own? Would you prefer to have your ideal build with a manual or do you not really care? Or would you actually prefer to have the automatic?
Wow you have had some awesome manual cars! I wanted a Corrado so bad when I was younger! Now I'm almost 50. I have owned more cars than I can list and most of them manual (my wife is very nice and can drive as well!). My first car was a 5 sp 1983 Toyota Celica GT. I could not drive it home because I could not drive standard. My mother had to find a friend to drive it home for me and teach me how to drive it. Gotta love single mothers!!!. My manual cars now are a 1985 5sp Mustang GT with 14k miles and the ultimate "save the manuals car" a 2005 gated 6sp Ferrari F430. I have many Save the manuals t-shirts. The Bronco will be an Auto -because kids. I loved your response of everything on it, as long as its a manual.

Last edited:

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Area 51 4DR, Badlands with Sasquatch, combo modular top with sun rider opening. Warn wench with the heavy duty bumper. Hight package, light bar and yakima roof rack. Slide out tailgate shelf thing (not sure what it's called but I think you all know what I mean).

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Area 51 4DR, Badlands with Sasquatch, combo modular top with sun rider opening. Warn wench with the heavy duty bumper. Hight package, light bar and yakima roof rack. Slide out tailgate shelf thing (not sure what it's called but I think you all know what I mean).
YES!

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2-Door First Edition in Forrest Green with a nice interior, something like this;
Ford Bronco If Price was not an issue... A293B204-789B-4D71-8949-492FD5573B3B

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Baja Bronco R for $280,000 sounds nice.

jk, Iā€™d go Area 51 Black Diamond with:

- 2.7L
- 10 spd
- Advanced 4WD
- M210 Front Axle
- Mid package
- Tow package (I wish was 5,000+ lbs)
- Cross rails for roof rack
- Dual tops body color
- Sound Deadening Headliner
- High Clearance Suspension (3-4ā€, one can hope)

From Dealer probably
- 35s All Terrain
Sponsored