Sponsored

If you want off-site delivery and Esign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the message. I was at Fort Shafter this time but also at Schofield Barracks from 2003-2006. Love the Ewa Beach area, but it is really built up now. The metro sprawl has passed it and engulfed all the way to Kapolei.
I went with Hall Ford in Newport News. So far they are cordial, noncommittal and quiet. The online ratings for Williamsburg were not that good so I avoided them.
Aloha and all the best as you wait for your Bronco.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for posting dealer information. What is off site delivery? How far off site do you go?
I'm in Chicagoland, so I'm far far away. I'm in and happy with our dealer choice so far. We may buy another Ford, though. We bought a 2020 Fusion in CA last month, our first Ford purchase.
@Realtor which Chicago dealer are you working with? I haven’t found anyone willing to give me any answers locally. Can you share the dealer name, so I can give them a call? Thanks

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Realtor which Chicago dealer are you working with? I haven’t found anyone willing to give me any answers locally. Can you share the dealer name, so I can give them a call? Thanks
I'm not local to you, but if you have questions I maybe able to help. Just let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the thread and for some reason I can not post anything. Oddly my store seems to be right in the middle. A main difference I am seeing is these dealerships are wanting the customer's to travel or figure out how to get the vehicles. We deliver and can do all paperwork electronically too. For some that in itself could save them a lot of money and time. If you are able to copy me to the thread somehow please do. I would love to earn some extra customers.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not local to you, but if you have questions I maybe able to help. Just let me know.
I don’t really have questions, I just can’t get Chicago area dealers to commit to pricing, what fees their dealer has or X-plan (if offered). They’re non committal and it’s frankly scary to think of buyers going into these places blind thinking the dealer will represent Ford Motor Company well.

I’m with Granger and looking like I’ll stay with them. It’s a nice scenic 5 hour drive.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really have questions, I just can’t get Chicago area dealers to commit to pricing, what fees their dealer has or X-plan (if offered). They’re non committal and it’s frankly scary to think of buyers going into these places blind thinking the dealer will represent Ford Motor Company well.

I’m with Granger and looking like I’ll stay with them. It’s a nice scenic 5 hour drive.
If a dealer can't be up front it is probably best to look elsewhere. I agree it is scary that some will go in blind.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. No fees for being close by. However if you want to pay extra you can! (That's a joke)
Great - that sounds good - waking up to a truck carrying your Bronco the driveway - please keep me on a list as the time comes - I will switch to you in October as more details come out.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great - that sounds good - waking up to a truck carrying your Bronco the driveway - please keep me on a list as the time comes - I will switch to you in October as more details come out.
Wonderful! Thank you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.