Sponsored

If Ford offered a 2DR Factory soft top for faster delivery, would you take it?

If Ford offered a 2DR Factory soft top for faster delivery, would you take it?

• Yes

• Yes - as long as it's not the fastback

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, because I think it would look odd on my 4 door.
Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until we know what specifically is not meeting QA\QC all of these opinions don't matter. Webasto molds the top, finishes (cuts) the molded part, installs glass, wiper, seals and hardware. This could be as simple as the hardware inserts not holding, the trim or weather strip not taking properly, adhesive not holding. It doesn't mean they cant mold the top. Anything could be causing the issue, and once that's solved they could crank them out.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
COVID hit there that week and everywhere else and guess what. Things changed big time. Don't feel so entitled and just hope that people go back to work.
Some of us never stopped going to work. Not sitting at home doing the zoom, but actually going out into the world and not living in fear. So sick of the Rona excuse....

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The whole hate on soft top attitude is just ridiculous, buying a softtop for the 80-90’s bronco that only came with a hardtop was considered an upgrade and was nice rolling up the side and back windows

I believe all the talk about not having prewires on the soft top models
Is not gonna be a big deal either, I don’t need a rear wiper, we never use it on our suvs now, truck is small enough the rear defrost is not even a big deal, the interior defrost will take care of it

im getting the soft top from factory and have a week 6-7 build so im happy, I will buy a white mod hardtop In the future, could care less about a stupid 4” wiper

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of us never stopped going to work. Not sitting at home doing the zoom, but actually going out into the world and not living in fear. So sick of the Rona excuse....
I am a nurse and never had the option to zoom work. Lucky bastards have no idea how good they actually have it.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a nurse and never had the option to zoom work. Lucky bastards have no idea how good they actually have it.
Not to mention the decline in productivity when working from home. People would rather take care of family matters than answer the work phone, or reply to a work related email/voicemail. This is fact.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Until we know what specifically is not meeting QA\QC all of these opinions don't matter. Webasto molds the top, finishes (cuts) the molded part, installs glass, wiper, seals and hardware. This could be as simple as the hardware inserts not holding, the trim or weather strip not taking properly, adhesive not holding. It doesn't mean they cant mold the top. Anything could be causing the issue, and once that's solved they could crank them out.
shouldn't all of this have been solved months ago before they entered into full production? Doesn't make sense because these companies just don't start making products without test production.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. That fast back is the ugliest thing I have seen on a bronco.
I spent several weeks using an IBM super-computer, doing complex data compilations and data mining, internet searches, research through historical texts, and even spent a week in the dark-net, trying to come up with an answer to what is uglier than the fastback top on the Bronco. Just doesn't exist. There is nothing uglier.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to mention the decline in productivity when working from home. People would rather take care of family matters than answer the work phone, or reply to a work related email/voicemail. This is fact.
Please don't bore us with facts when we should be answering our work phones. Is today Wednesday or Thursday...they all run together when you work from home.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spent several weeks using an IBM super-computer, doing complex data compilations and data mining, internet searches, research through historical texts, and even spent a week in the dark-net, trying to come up with an answer to what is uglier than the fastback top on the Bronco. Just doesn't exist. There is nothing uglier.
At first i thought it was ugly. But then it grew on me....and now i kind of like it.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say those giant bushwhacker fender flairs have to be in the running.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shouldn't all of this have been solved months ago before they entered into full production? Doesn't make sense because these companies just don't start making products without test production.
Test production is where they are now. I'm sure they're behind, but they can make roofs. Problems can occur at any given change whether it's pace, material, supply issues etc..... Nearly every company that's in production is still dealing with COVID affects. We don't even have a production count for June and July, August is when the lines are on at full speed.

BeastMode666

Big Bend
First Name
Chels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would, if it came with the hookups and was 1-2k cheaper. My end game top is a body colored top, so i could live with a soft top for a year or two.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly.. people need to stop feeding the false info
Sponsored