Sponsored

If Ford offered a 2DR Factory soft top for faster delivery, would you take it?

If Ford offered a 2DR Factory soft top for faster delivery, would you take it?

• Yes

• Yes - as long as it's not the fastback

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The whole hate on soft top attitude is just ridiculous, buying a softtop for the 80-90’s bronco that only came with a hardtop was considered an upgrade and was nice rolling up the side and back windows

I believe all the talk about not having prewires on the soft top models
Is not gonna be a big deal either, I don’t need a rear wiper, we never use it on our suvs now, truck is small enough the rear defrost is not even a big deal, the interior defrost will take care of it

im getting the soft top from factory and have a week 6-7 build so im happy, I will buy a white mod hardtop In the future, could care less about a stupid 4” wiper
You are probably in the minority when it comes to thinking a soft top was an Up grade on the older Broncos...That my friend is funny and preposterous
Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some of us never stopped going to work. Not sitting at home doing the zoom, but actually going out into the world and not living in fear. So sick of the Rona excuse....
blah blah blah, A lot of us went to work but don't think we are special for it, you probably just fear all the other imaginary stuff that gets peddled daily.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not to mention the decline in productivity when working from home. People would rather take care of family matters than answer the work phone, or reply to a work related email/voicemail. This is fact.
Once again you don't seem to know what you are talking about, productivity has been shown to be higher when people work remote, not to mention lower need for commercial office space, parking, etc.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose no, but if Ford offered soft top and the mic top was delivered to the dealer later on and installed for no extra charge, I would consider it.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never would have considered a hard top if it had not been standard.

I would make the switch now, but only if it guaranteed me summer delivery. I feel like I’m far enough in I should just let it ride.

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No hate on the soft top,
In fact I would like to get one eventually, but want to get my Bronco with a factory hard top first and wait to see more aftermarket options for the soft tops.
I do not want a flip top. I just need something that I can remove the side and rear windows.
As such, I am hoping something like that comes out for half the cost of all the existing soft tops

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m starting to think Ford isn’t going to have a choice here. The MIC hard top appears to be made of Unobtanium. It’s either gonna be soft top or cancel your order.
This my come true. At this point it would be no big surprise coming from Ford.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once again you don't seem to know what you are talking about, productivity has been shown to be higher when people work remote, not to mention lower need for commercial office space, parking, etc.
BS...sounds like a liberal talking point to me.

Nite93

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Webasto make the modular hard top also? If so, does that mean the mod top availability is pushed back further?
Yes. Webasto makes mod as well

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not to mention the decline in productivity when working from home. People would rather take care of family matters than answer the work phone, or reply to a work related email/voicemail. This is fact.
Not fact.
My wife has been working from home before Covid, 10-12 hours a day and weekends.
I do all the cooking shopping etc. I have to send her an email from the next room just to ask her what she wants for dinner.

vrasmussen

Badlands
First Name
Vee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe, i like the 2 dr fastback for the soft top but I didn’t plan on getting the soft top right away or at all. I was planning on the sunrider instead for my black hard top for my22. They would have offer it with it wired for the hard top and offer a black or white mic top delivered in 2022 with no shipping cost to me. I am not spending more out of pocket then I would have if I waitEd plus I don’t want the grey mic top. Lots of conditions for me to say yes. Hopefully they will be in better shape for next year. I am also hoping they offer the mic top in black and white for 2022 otherwise its the black mod top for me.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not fact.
My wife has been working from home before Covid, 10-12 hours a day and weekends.
I do all the cooking shopping etc. I have to send her an email from the next room just to ask her what she wants for dinner.
Lol.....i've got nothing left to say.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in Florida and I ordered a two door.I don’t really have space for a hard top anyway. I plan to run most of the time with doors off and having a soft top means Bimini mode (big smile). Originally I was going to hold out for a pop out window kit from a vendor to run a hard Bimini style with the MIC (trying to get the Bronco faster). I could be happy with a soft top. I just want my Bronco now!

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd take a soft top, non-fastback, in white. That would be pretty sweet
Sponsored