Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

😂 your wife had to wear headphones!? You sound more like Prius kinda guy anyway.
My wife read this thread and said your wife wore the ear gear to keep from listening to u bitch about yer Bronco.
Sponsored

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jon…so sorry to hear about your horrible experience with the bronco…I agree with everyone…sell it now with prices high, because you will always hate it. I have owned 62 trucks and cars in my life. Had two shit chevys…never again. One shit dodge…never again. 59 fords have been in my garage. Of my 13 broncos, 3 had over 250,000 mile when traded them
. Have a 22 and 23 bronco now. Every mfg. has lemons…sorry you got one.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Working as a service manager for Ford (and other brands) I have learned that it doesn't matter what you purchase or what brand you purchase everyone produces a pile of $hit ever so often. Sorry the one turd on the assembly line was yours that day OP, I hate hearing stories like this. I was in Detroit the other week at Ford and they admitted that their quality has slipped because of the rate they are trying to throw these (and trucks) out the plant so some $hit will follow, hence all the recalls on everything. Hopefully you can get something you can enjoy traveling and driving daily. We had a 150 come in the other day missing window regulators so none of the windows would go up and down (lol).

Mine should be here soon I hope, but I also know going into it that it is what it is, and isn't a road trip vehicle, it's a noisy 4 door tin can that's not going to compare to any truck or Platinum 250 I've owned nor my wife's BMW, but it does have a fun factor that none of those vehicles could compare to.

Good luck! I am sure you won't have any trouble selling it!

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it is posts like this that annoy the crap out of me. Not for what OP posted because I absolutely get where he is coming from and regardless of any fanboy hater comments I think we would all consider doing the same thing in the same situation. I had a '89 toyota pickup that did the same shit, 20k on the clock and 1 long block and a pair of heads later I walked away from the damn thing. Anyone who calls him out for being a hater or soft is screwed up.

My annoyance comes from the fact I know 100% it is a crap shoot on whether you get a good Bronco or a needy one and still I can't stop from obsessing on them and wanting one anyway. I have 2 different build sheets in with 2 separate dealers who will submit them as soon as the banks open in a few weeks...if they do.

This Bronco thing is a weird addiction to say the least, I want to shake it but I can't. Some people reach for the bottle without thinking I f'ing reach for the phone constantly to open the Bronco6G app so I don't miss anything.

pathetic really....

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is posts like this that annoy the crap out of me. Not for what OP posted because I absolutely get where he is coming from and regardless of any fanboy hater comments I think we would all consider doing the same thing in the same situation. I had a '89 toyota pickup that did the same shit, 20k on the clock and 1 long block and a pair of heads later I walked away from the damn thing. Anyone who calls him out for being a hater or soft is screwed up.

My annoyance comes from the fact I know 100% it is a crap shoot on whether you get a good Bronco or a needy one and still I can't stop from obsessing on them and wanting one anyway. I have 2 different build sheets in with 2 separate dealers who will submit them as soon as the banks open in a few weeks...if they do.

This Bronco thing is a weird addiction to say the least, I want to shake it but I can't. Some people reach for the bottle without thinking I f'ing reach for the phone constantly to open the Bronco6G app so I don't miss anything.

pathetic really....
Whhhaaat, a Toyota lemon? Say it ain't so. 🙄

IDK how that company got put on a pedestal, every one I've had or been around has been garbage.

It is a total crap shoot. Other than the minor transmission grind, I have lucked into a well built Bronco and am happy with it. Then there's guys like Jon that get a total shit show of a build.

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pathetic really....
This is me.

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the overall engineering and design of the Bronco is great. Ford does need to improve manufacturing and qc quite a bit since these are not cheap vehicles so people expect much better. The top situation is a disaster pretty much. I suspect there will be design changes very soon. The soft top looks pretty bad after a year in most cases. The hard top looks great but there are issues as well (functional and cosmetic) in many vehicles. Maybe Ford should go with a 2 piece hard top to keep it simple.

To the OP man, sucks, sorry for you bro. You definitely lost on the Bronco lottery. Seems there are quite a few rotten ones out there that slipped through the system. Those that have gotten good ones be thankful but dont dismiss those that have gotten lemons after spending upwards of $50k-$60k.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha ha! That’s my boi Nasty Nate! :ROFLMAO:

Think men today have lost sight of what the word “rugged” or “off” road means.…. sadly.
32 yrs ago had a swb land Rover drum brakes leaf springs that was rugged, this is amazing 😍🤩 85 mph with finger and thumb to keep it straight.(land Rover wouldn't do 70 down hill)

Sledge

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 mod’d Flex, ‘14 bmw i3, ‘93 mod’d Volvo 240
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
30k miles on a ‘22 wildtrak with zero issues or complaints thus far, including routine 80-85mph trips on weekends. Noisy? Yes, but mostly tires. I reduced the wind noise with a sound deadening studio blanket placed between the Bimini top and the soft top…which works amazingly well.

Very sorry to hear you have a lemon.

To others on the thread - we have no statistics with which to judge the bronco one way or another.

my 2 anyway…

Sponsored

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just laugh because if you have hated it so much but somehow kept driving it for so long.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

32 yrs ago had a swb land Rover drum brakes leaf springs that was rugged, this is amazing 😍🤩 85 mph with finger and thumb to keep it straight.(land Rover wouldn't do 70 down hill)
Ha ha! Know all too well. My old Disco isn’t that old, but it’s a ‘99 and that damn thing fights me any time I put her on the highway; that’s why it’s not in Georgia. But, on a trial and it just doesn’t stop, just don’t ask it to do anything quickly.

As for my Bronco, 2.7 and all, she’ll hardly ever see above 75mph. Have had my sports cars and share of track time, thought of driving a brick fast just sounds silly to me.

Old Landys were rugged as all get out. :ROFLMAO:

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove mine for almost a year and 12,000 to give it a shot, truck had issues, got rid of it. Disappointing to say the least.
12k is a lot different than 25k.
I have had mine a year with almost 24k on it and have had no issues at all. Drives great and is a blast!
Sponsored