David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I try searching but could not fine my answer. The "Additional Sound Deadening" in the high package. Can any one expand on that? What exactly is added or additional. I thought I saw something somewhere here that the sound deadening was in the body panels. Does anyone know or think of how this could be added later if I went with lets say a Black Diamond with the standard package? Basically for me to get the high package and get a 7-spd. It looks like I would have to get a Badlands with the high package and that would put me about $10k more then my Black Diamond build.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know for sure because I have only seen one Bronco in person, but this Badlands with the Lux Package looks to have felt on the front wheel well liners. That might be part of the additional sound deadening and should be easily added to another model. I will admit I did not touch them because I didn't even notice until someone else called it carpet in another thread. They might have been on to something...

Ford Bronco In-Body Sound Deadening/Insulation 1608131376414

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know for sure because I have only seen one Bronco in person, but this Badlands with the Lux Package looks to have felt on the front wheel well liners. That might be part of the additional sound deadening and should be easily added to another model. I will admit I did not touch them because I didn't even notice until someone else called it carpet in another thread. They might have been on to something...

Ford Bronco In-Body Sound Deadening/Insulation 1608131376414
Ah ok, I actually noticed a felt like inner wheel well cover on a Bronco Sport OBX and was told that was for NVH. Wonder if the other models will just get a plastic type wheel well liner.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aftermarket..... Unbolt the Body Panels, add Dyno-mat or some other Sound Deading Product, Re-Install Body Panels...... done....

Sponsored
OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

install some phone books inside the your door panels and good to go.

seriously though, check out this Q&A thread
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-bronco-photos-and-q-a-answers-updated.9679/
Ah that is where I read it Thanks!

What’s the difference between the High Package sound deadening and the Roof sound deadening?
High package sound deadening is to directly reduce road noise with the top on or off. It’s in the body of the car. The roof sound deadening that is available separately is for those who ride with the hard top on. It’s low-weight insulation added to reduce wind noise.