Sponsored

In the future...some non car-person will call/think your Bronco is a Jeep...how will you respond?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same way I do when someone tells me "Nice Subaru".

Hey thanks! It's a Ford.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And the screws in the World War Two vehicle had an "f" stamped on them to identify what would otherwise be a generic 'jeep" as the ford product that it was. And that was the inspiration of the 2021 which has similar "bronco" screws.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Say thanks while walking away and not engaging.

it happens all the time when you ride a motorcycle. Someone comes up to you at a gas station with their story of how they used to ride but they couldn’t trust themselves not to go fast and they ended up crashing and that was it.

it’s pretty much the story that they are a wuss and they couldn’t ride for shit. Plus I doubt their Honda Rebel went all that fast.

it’s best not to engage and hear their terrible life story.

Sponsored

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d just accept the compliment and be on my way.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened to me all the time with my Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. I would just say its a Toyota. No need to get agro at someone else's ignorance. Just polietly say its a Ford Bronco, and let them drool.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on what they drive, I'll reply in kind

Audi? Nice Volkswagen
BMW? Nice Honda
Mercedes? Nice Lexus

etc

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You mean that people will not ask jeep owners, "Hey, is that a bronco?" :cool:
We can reply, "It is the ghost of the K-Blazer," or "If you bought a Defender for a fraction of the price that didn't fall apart prematurely, this would be it!." OK, sorry, I am just a ford/bronco guy through and through. And admittedly a purist. To the extent that the 2021 should have been offered with a choice of either mud fenders or no mud fenders on the models we will get. I like the cut fenders on the gen 1 to a certain extent, but given the money and choice of buying a 1966 to 1977, I would take the uncut every time. If I was an off-roader, I would want the more radical kit, but I am mostly a street guy. And they are only original once. All this said, we will all be better off, when bronco, defender, 4-runner, wrangler, et al., are competing aggressively against each other. I will be at the wheel of the bronco, but ready at a moment's notice to assist a fellow 4 wheeler when they need it, regardless of company or model!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Say thanks while walking away and not engaging.

it happens all the time when you ride a motorcycle. Someone comes up to you at a gas station with their story of how they used to ride but they couldn’t trust themselves not to go fast and they ended up crashing and that was it.

it’s pretty much the story that they are a wuss and they couldn’t ride for shit. Plus I doubt their Honda Rebel went all that fast.

it’s best not to engage and hear their terrible life story.
Oh man. I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten compliments on my "Honda" and to a lesser extent my "CBR". Lmao. Honda wishes.

Ford Bronco In the future...some non car-person will call/think your Bronco is a Jeep...how will you respond? Screenshot_20200906-231243_Gallery