John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ineos announced Sewell of Plano, TX as my dealer. They already responded to one of our FB group saying they would NEVER charge above MSRP. So far so good. They will have demos available in a couple of weeks. I will be taking the wife for a weekend in lovely Plano soon.
Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sure this isn't my cup of tea..... Only because there is no aftermarket support. I would not want it right out of the box just like with my jeep and bronco.

I don't think that video did it any justice titling it with "worry jeep & ford off road review" 😂 . I was expecting to see something that the jeep/bronco struggles with that "it" conquers easily, not something I'd take my father in laws' rav4 through.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I got a Ship date in February. This will be here LONG before my Bronco Heritage or Ranger Raptor orders. Thanks UAW

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
1) Build quality, Ineos isn't an established manufacturer
Magna_Steyr designed https://www.magna.com/company/company-information/magna-groups/magna-steyr Same people do the G Wagon. Ineos is built in the former Smart Car factory. I test drove an Ineos Friday it is put together way better than my Badlands and FE.. I love my Broncos, but I am just being hones

2) Price
Badlands/WildTrak are over $60k these days. I went with the base grenadier, lockers, steel wheels, BFGs, rock rails and seat covers and I was at $78k. Without seat covers it was closer to $76,800
3) Dealer network
Yeah, 19 dealers to start, indapendent here in Seattle (High end use car dealer Ellitot bay Motors)
4) Reliability
Maybe? Roof leaks, rattling windows, and multiple recalls each for my Broncos.. and a pending investigation into the engines...
5) Warranty work
TBD- How bad could it be? I can't get appointments at Ford dealers for months here for recalls/repairs...

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

two of the guys in my crew are picking theirs up in a about 5-6 weeks. one is coming out of a 2D JL Rubicon, the other a 2019 4Runner TRD Pro.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

1) Build quality, Ineos isn't an established manufacturer
Magna_Steyr designed https://www.magna.com/company/company-information/magna-groups/magna-steyr Same people do the G Wagon. Ineos is built in the former Smart Car factory. I test drove an Ineos Friday it is put together way better than my Badlands and FE.. I love my Broncos, but I am just being hones

2) Price
Badlands/WildTrak are over $60k these days. I went with the base grenadier, lockers, steel wheels, BFGs, rock rails and seat covers and I was at $78k. Without seat covers it was closer to $76,800
3) Dealer network
Yeah, 19 dealers to start, indapendent here in Seattle (High end use car dealer Ellitot bay Motors)
4) Reliability
Maybe? Roof leaks, rattling windows, and multiple recalls each for my Broncos.. and a pending investigation into the engines...
5) Warranty work
TBD- How bad could it be? I can't get appointments at Ford dealers for months here for recalls/repairs...
I drove one on Saturday. My biggest takeaway vs the Bronco? Its really solid. The doors shut with a very satisfying thud. The ride feels extremely planted. The suspension blows me away. Just get under one and stare in amazement at the linkage. The tie-rod ends are the size of my wrist. The interior is very comfortable, those Ricaro seats are perfect. The 6cyl is ample, but not as quick as the 2.7 in my opinion. Overall, its proably worth the difference in price. It certainly will be much rarer than anything else around for a while as Ineos is only able to sell about 6K of them per year in the US as far as I've read (something to do with the poor fuel econony). The only thing I didn't like is that now that I've been driving a lifted F150 Lariat while waiting on my next Bronco, I've come to love the ride, size, comfort and power of my F150 and the Ineos (or Bronco for that matter), don't come close. Overall, the IG is a brilliant overlanding SUV. When I pulled up, there was a guy with a newer g-wagen sitting next to it, and the Ineos looked WAY better to me (a little bigger, and much more robust). I'm sure the g-wagen was night and day on the interior, but not another $100K better.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Crazy. i Preordered my Ineos Genediar June 1st 2024. I have a build and VIN already. Dealer has been communicative and Ineos is on time with emails.

how refreshing

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I will drop these here..... saw this at the local dealer today...
Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Ineos Grenadier 1

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Ineos Grenadier 2

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A friend is scheduled to receive his in 1 week

Sponsored
OP
OP

Teghogh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the same build that I ordered. Looks comical on small wheels but would have looked great on 33s or 35. It also looks better in pictures than in person. If it looked anything like the classic defender in person I would have been sold on the looks but it kid of looks small and low. The price is also too steep. 78k is 20k too much for what it is.
Would I take it over badlands? Absolutely but at a 7-10k premium. With the current market and no history of trades on this model flipping is uncertain as well.
New Lexus gx pricing is out. The base starts at 62k while the overtrail starts at 67k which is insanely great value compared to anything else in the category. Without a doubt I’ll be picking up the Lexus when it is available at msrp

IMG_3023.jpeg

IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

IMG_3154.jpeg

IMG_3155.jpeg

Last edited:

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a fan but could those rockrails/steps be any lower?

Honestly the ig, bronco, new Land cruiser, jeeps etc offer about the best selection of 4x4's in my purchasing lifetime. The early 70s was probably the last time we've had such a good selection. (Bronco, jeep, ih, land cruisers big and small, wagoneers suburbans...)

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Wranglers, looking at a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I took a few photos of a Grenadier at SEMA - one thing I found interesting is the L-track built into the sides (it comes that way from the factory). I'm not sure what it'll be used for but I'm anxious to see the uses people come up with when enough Grenadiers get out into the field. Any ideas? It wouldn't be hard to add L-track to the sides of a Bronco if there was a good use for it.

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Grenadier5

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Grenadier6

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Grenadier7

Definitely like the center stack and overhead panel...

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Grenadier3

Ford Bronco Ineos grenadier Grenadier4
Sponsored