Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you put a stage 4 CRP on that it's going to blow those OEM pistons into the stratosphere. At that stage of the game you gotta rework those internals
Sponsored

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I run a Magnaflow exhaust system. I am waiting for the intercooler from Injen. Looks like it was pushed back though.
How do you like the Magnaflow? I've run their stuff for a couple decades with great results so I'm biased that direction. Real world feedback is always worth a listen.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you put a stage 4 CRP on that it's going to blow those OEM pistons into the stratosphere. At that stage of the game you gotta rework those internals
Yeah, not something I'm willing to entertain. Thinking maybe Stage 3, but we'll see what the stock Turbski's can do :)

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, not something I'm willing to entertain. Thinking maybe Stage 3, but we'll see what the stock Turbski's can do :)
I like everything Tyistick said and definitely agree. Not mentioned is the engineering surrounding "bigger turbo". Just bigger will move your power band. Dual staged turbos or at least a twin scroll turbo will give you options just going bigger do not. Since I'm an old fart I grew up in the supercharger world so turbos aren't my strong suit. But the same holds true. Just bigger doesn't equal better. I"m a big fan of letting the Gale Banks of the world figure stuff out and then buy it if you can afford it.

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you like the Magnaflow? I've run their stuff for a couple decades with great results so I'm biased that direction. Real world feedback is always worth a listen.
They have a great system. You know it's there, has a nice low tone, but it's not dronning in the RIG with you. I also like that it is tucked way up into the body and bumper. Gives you a much better exit angle.

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it's crazy. I'm glad he figured it out. I love my #injen system. They need to send me that cat back system so I can see how it performs all together.
I have both systems on my Bronco and I do like them. Just hoping they get that fix for this engine light sooner than later. Tired of looking at the engine light.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They have a great system. You know it's there, has a nice low tone, but it's not dronning in the RIG with you. I also like that it is tucked way up into the body and bumper. Gives you a much better exit angle.
Excellent. Thank you

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have both systems on my Bronco and I do like them. Just hoping they get that fix for this engine light sooner than later. Tired of looking at the engine light.
I got the CEL this morning with the same code other 2023's have had - P04DB. I spoke with Injen this afternoon for an update. The issue is with the CCV adapter/sensor; Injen's theory is that Ford increased the sensitivity of that CCV tube sensor for the 2023 models and the tune no longer has sufficient room to adjust for the increased airflow from the system. Given it poses no risk to the actual engine, I just view this as confirmation that Injen's system flows more air than competitors. They are currently testing the fourth prototype sensor. For the product to pass QC, it must log 2,000mi of road use without an issue. Their first prototype fix worked for 200 miles before the CEL flashed. Second worked a few hundred more, and third logged over 1,000 before an issue. They are now well over 1k mi in on the 2,000 test for the fourth. If this one passes the 2k mi test, we'll have a solution in the next 1.5 months.

Also sounded like the intercooler would be a 2H'24 release. They are engineering a pretty unique design; I am looking forward to seeing the product.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the CEL this morning with the same code other 2023's have had - P04DB. I spoke with Injen this afternoon for an update. The issue is with the CCV adapter/sensor; Injen's theory is that Ford increased the sensitivity of that CCV tube sensor for the 2023 models and the tune no longer has sufficient room to adjust for the increased airflow from the system. Given it poses no risk to the actual engine, I just view this as confirmation that Injen's system flows more air than competitors. They are currently testing the fourth prototype sensor. For the product to pass QC, it must log 2,000mi of road use without an issue. Their first prototype fix worked for 200 miles before the CEL flashed. Second worked a few hundred more, and third logged over 1,000 before an issue. They are now well over 1k mi in on the 2,000 test for the fourth. If this one passes the 2k mi test, we'll have a solution in the next 1.5 months.

Also sounded like the intercooler would be a 2H'24 release. They are engineering a pretty unique design; I am looking forward to seeing the product.
I'm afraid that intercooler will throw more codes with this stupid sensitivity that Ford's got our broncos set to 🫤!

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a 21 so BRING IT ON!!!!

Sponsored

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they get the issue sorted i might use injens cai and pipping but I’m definitely going with awe exhaust
I have all the Injen charge pipes installed and mine sounds hella crazy at wide open throttle. Sounds like a really serious wind storm under the hood with the turbo spool sucking through that intake box.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have all the Injen charge pipes installed and mine sounds hella crazy at wide open throttle. Sounds like a really serious wind storm under the hood with the turbo spool sucking through that intake box.
I just talked to them the other day I guess they’re doing some testing on the 23 and 24’s they said they were pretty sure they have it fixed but want to do some more testing before they put it out

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just talked to them the other day I guess they’re doing some testing on the 23 and 24’s they said they were pretty sure they have it fixed but want to do some more testing before they put it out
Oh man....I figured they would have that crap ironed out by now.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh man....I figured they would have that crap ironed out by now.
Yeah me too, guess it’s close from what they told m
Sponsored