Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's some really great light vs. the factory candlelight! Thanks for the great pics. Nice gear too.

Question, I recall seeing those tie downs that you have screwed down to hold the hard top down (those orange things). I know those were offered here on the forum, but I can't seem to find them or know what they are called. Can you let me know where those are from, what they are called?
Thank you and yes sir. Rockworkx, link below. Owner is Grant and he is a great guy.

https://www.rockworkx.com/collections/bronco-6g
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bit the bullet, I'm not waiting for a discount that may or may not come considering now there are only 9 left in Mabett's store. This will be all the lighting I need rather than installing the four way from IAG (dont get me wrong, theirs looks like a great product). For me, this fits my needs. The trunk and back seat (and really only the trunk) are all I really need auxiliary lighting for. As always, thanks @Mabett
Likewise. I looked inside a 4dr OBX with a black/blue leather interior, that was on the showroom floor yesterday. Man, was it dark in there. I ordered Mabett’s dome light an hour later. My dealer is going to install it along with Mabett’s mud flaps when it comes in later this month.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screw it...just ordered it without a discount code. It's not like the code would have saved you that much...

But dang $140 is alot for a light, Even if they crack the DaVinci code....but I'm tired of using my cellphone to find stuff in my cargo area.

And as far as breaking that little light, who cares. You can always order a new one if for some reason you want to go back to a worthless light.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Screw it...just ordered it without a discount code. It's not like the code would have saved you that much...

But dang $140 is alot for a light, Even if they crack the DaVinci code....but I'm tired of using my cellphone to find stuff in my cargo area.

And as far as breaking that little light, who cares. You can always order a new one if for some reason you want to go back to a worthless light.
The worthless light was $371 when I broke it. I found some superglue and 3M tape 😎

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The worthless light was $371 when I broke it. I found some superglue and 3M tape 😎
What?!?! You mean that little light in the back forward wants $371 for the part! Holy cow!

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
seems like everyones photos are over exposed. i installed mine yesterday, and its nowhere as bright as it seems in the pictures. its a upgrade, but not like the pictures.
also a little OCD thing, the color temperature doesn't match any of the oem lights..

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

seems like everyones photos are over exposed. i installed mine yesterday, and its nowhere as bright as it seems in the pictures. its a upgrade, but not like the pictures.
also a little OCD thing, the color temperature doesn't match any of the oem lights..

Dang...it better for that price. Maybe I can jump wire it to 12 volts ahead of time just to see how bright it is before I apparently break my $371 worthless factory light !

Blu6GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I take it the consensus is the light is more bright white (aka cold) light than traditional warmer oem ? I presume so given the typical nature of LED these days.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With regards to the discount, when Mabett gets back from Chinese New Year holiday next week I think it is very likely that he will honor whatever discount he might offer with some sort of refund (if he offers one). He usually does that with other items. Either way, I wanted it.

As far as the OEM light, I am in full agreement, I will never reinstall it so it doesn't matter that the pin bent.

OP
OP
Kjbeggs

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model