First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ksmich to make this work you'd need pins for both the plug and receptacle side of this connection, yes?

@4x4TruckLEDs.com are pins for the factory connectors something y'all carry? Been digging into this to try and figure out the rear fog situation and having trouble determining exactly which pins are correct.
the vehicle side of the harness already contains the neccessary wiring and pins, you would only need to do the bumper side
Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@ksmich to make this work you'd need pins for both the plug and receptacle side of this connection, yes?

@4x4TruckLEDs.com are pins for the factory connectors something y'all carry? Been digging into this to try and figure out the rear fog situation and having trouble determining exactly which pins are correct.
No we only make pigtails for things we sell. We don't sell connectors. yuo can buy those online at supply houses though. They are usually pennies (20 cents or so for a connector)

PorpoiseBlue

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramine
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am interested in tapping into the white and blue rear fog wire to use as a trigger to change the color of my front fogs. Does anyone know is there is a way to access the white and blue wire form the engine bay or is the drive sill the only way?

Sponsored

YOLO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, so just to clarify and consolidate everything, is it correct that if I want to enable rear fog lights in the OEM fashion that I need 3 things;

1. Fog lamp assembly (p/n M2DZ-15200-A)
  2. Fog lamp switch (various p/n depending on trim/options)
  3. "G" harness (p/n M2DZ-15K868-G)
  4. Rear bumper or bumper cover with fog lamp "cut-out" (p/n ???)
Assuming I have those four things, plus appropriate coding, is it essentially plug and play? Do I just replace the wiring harness for the rear sensors in my bumper with the "G" harness? Is all of the wiring done in the bumper, or do I need to route the harness through the vehicle? Because if it's just a matter of removing the bumper and plugging in a wiring harness I might be game - not so interested in splicing, soldering, etc.

Thanks for any info.

PorpoiseBlue

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramine
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know if it is possible to have the rear fogs activate with the DRL in forscan? Similar to how you can have the fogs on with the DRLs.

I installed the Mabett Raptor Style lights and have the ambers wired to the rear fog switch. It would be nice to have the ambers as DRL instead of the white.
Sponsored