Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you!
YW... can't take the credit, it came from someone else on this forum.. I just bookmarked that sucker! And I know it is not 100% but they haven't blocked it out yet so I still use it from time to time.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YW... can't take the credit, it came from someone else on this forum.. I just bookmarked that sucker! And I know it is not 100% but they haven't blocked it out yet so I still use it from time to time.
I saw it one other time and was excited and forgot to bookmark it, so then I couldn't find it again.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something that totally baffles me is why the Bronco Sport, which is only ordered in automatic, has a full time analog tach while the manual Bronco only offers the tach digitally.

The whole rounded analog speedometer on the left and square digital screen on the right thing is totally screwing with my OCD.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These were just posted showing the Badlands gauge cluster from the event in Buena Vista today.

o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011442-jpg.jpg
o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011448-jpg.jpg
o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011457-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heck yeah!

There is a place in the Baja 1000 that has about 15 miles of rolling hills which were just right to keep the EB airborne about 1/2 the time , major fun

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yup OBX and above get a different cluster layout

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was just watching this video and around the 7 m mark he talks about the productivity screen. Not sure what features are excluded on the lower trims < obx... but i can't imaging them getting all those feature... pretty Flippin awesome..

Bronco (badlands) walk around

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just watching this video and around the 7 m mark he talks about the productivity screen. Not sure what features are excluded on the lower trims < obx... but i can't imaging them getting all those feature... pretty Flippin awesome..

Bronco (badlands) walk around

Watched this earlier and made me nervous how laggy/studdery the dash animation is. Hope it’s cleaned up on the final product.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will have a analog speedo. I wish it was all digital and would change the entire layout as you change between the different modes like it does on GT and Mustang.

Ford Bronco Instrumentation panel in different trims o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011457-
I’m fine with it that way but wouldn’t mind full digital in that style. Make the left side configurable, be able to make it a tachometer or speed. They did a good job with the full digital instrument panel in the Mustang.

Reactions: P.C

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, if my only option for a tach is a vertical bar graph, I'm gonna be pissed. Hopefully there is at least an option to show a simulated dial for the tach. I don't need speed on the analog dial and the digital one right next to it at the same time. Ugh.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we are a ways away from actually taking delivery of our broncos. but it's pretty frustrating how ford has just left us with so many mysteries for so long.

LOOKING AT YOU PACKAGE PRICES!
It took them so long to reveal the Bronco and with delivery dates probably not until mid 2021. It’s insult to injury that we still don‘t have other price information like packages or options months after the reveal. Being half way through September, I doubt will get the B&P any time this month.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the cluster, but I'm a sucker for digital gauges. From what I've seen they have a lot of info on them.

I do wish it was fully digital though, it looks kinda strange with the analog? speedo.
Sponsored