Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a source on the Everglades confirmation? I've read this here in the forum but not seen it from Ford(Mike Levine not withstanding)
It is noted internally in the “product preview“ that dealers get. No deletion of trim levels, only the addition of the 2 heritage trims.
Sponsored

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is noted internally in the “product preview“ that dealers get. No deletion of trim levels, only the addition of the 2 heritage trims.
Guess that means Oates could be a late availability or MY23.5 launch. Bummer

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No.

Reservation holders have price protection through 2023, and Ford won't cut anything major until after the reservation system ends.
SOME reservation holders have price protection through 2023. The rest of us got stabbed in the back by FoMoCo.

Anyone who reserved after the magical, arbitrary date of 19 March 2021 is going to take it in the shorts a 2nd time for MY23.

Ford SHOULD drop trims, but they won't. I still don't know why people are willing to pay 4500 bucks for a leather wrapped steering wheel though.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I voted "don't care" because i really dislike Ford's trims and packages. I would love to just be able to pick and choose which options and features I get.

(For example... being able to get a heated steering wheel without being forced to buy evasive steering or any of the other random lux package features)

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess that means Oates could be a late availability or MY23.5 launch. Bummer
Yes…much the way Raptor and Everglades were rolled out in MY22. Although Raptor and ‘Glades have yet to be delivered to customers, and we’re a mere couple months away from MY23 job 1. Ford’s timelines are sus.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why are we all acting like the mass custom ordering of vehicles isn't a new thing?

Twoish years ago I bought a ranger and had a list of options and simply got lucky that one was sitting on a lot.

Broncomilke

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, raptor and Range Rover sport auto biograph
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has grown weary of complaints and will only offer a base model in black for MY23.
Lol I love it ! You can have any color you want ….as long as it’s black !

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Customization makes the Bronco (& Jeep) very profitable , especially when buyers load them up; and Bronco buys have been loading them up. But if they offered everything a la carte assembly would be more complex and costly, and some items should be grouped together for assembly and cost efficiency, items sharing wiring harnesses and controls or control boards for example; or options that are just normally are paired together and have been designed that way for assembly.

Every part we add or upgrade increases the margin of profit on our builds, while being cheaper for us to up grade when built than to replace later especially including labor, Ford makes more profit too AND increases demand and customization increases pride of ownership and brand loyalty too.

If it cost Ford little to no labor for the upgraded component and they make a markup on the part, but it still costs us less than after the fact, than it's a win-win too; which in turn increase demand some more!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No.

Reservation holders have price protection through 2023, and Ford won't cut anything major until after the reservation system ends. Everglades and Raptor are also already confirmed to 2023, so nothing is being cut except for some minor accessories/options/colors.

I do expect 2023 to be the last year for Everglades though. (No proof, just a guess.)

Internally there is really only 4 "true" trims:
  • ESOF 2-door - 2-door Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks
  • ESOF 4-door - 4-door Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks
  • EMTC 2-door - 2-door Black Diamond, Badlands, Wildtrak
  • EMTC 4-door - 4-door Black Diamond, Badlands, Wildtrak
But, by giving each trim the ability to access the Sasquatch package they really muddied the waters a lot.

This ^ as awesome as it is that they offered it on every model, IMO that really screwed things up.

Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The One And Only Thing That I Care About Is Ford Not Cutting The Manual Tranny Option. 😬

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t care as long as I get mine- but in the interest of conversation. I would have kept the trims down Big Bend (combo base, big bend, OBX) no SAS 2.3 only, Badlands (combo BD, BL) SAS avail, 2.7 or 2.3, Raptor (combo WT (2dr, raptor 4dr) “SAS”included. Then most options available Ala Carte. Special editions peppered in once and awhile. I’d have been ok with a single intro version too, no reservation mess etc… oh well looking ahead to ‘23

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Basesquatch is the best value with the most off-road capable equipment available on the lowest trim. Please please dont mess with that.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
drop all broncos builds .
I don't care .