Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I love this concept, and it’s making me feel better about not squanching, I think I’ll save the money and do it myself. They gave me an awesome template to emulate, I’ll most likely add the brush bar, rook rack and now the tube doors and get the rest myself.
Agreed , money saved; however, in the long run- might prove most cost effective to go Saus/ Factory and remain within warranty parameters without question... if you were to lift yourself.

A new vehicle, already in production for several gens., would provide less risk of (potentially) voiding the warranty with aftermarket components installation.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only issue is with those recovery boards. Although it says Ford Performance, if those aren't MaxTraxx, They're not worth it. Hope that snatch strap is a Bubba or VooDoo rebrand, Dead Man works also.

I'm going MaxTraxx all day "Take the easy way out" :)
YES YES YES.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do the back of the rear seats have cloth.
I’m specifically looking at Black DIamond and Badlands for full wash out interior. I’ll be disappointed if the backs of the rear seats are cloth/carpeted. Hopefully not the case on production models
That would be pretty lame if there's just one surface that has carpet when outfitted together avoid carpet.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the cables for? From the light bar to the headlights.....maybe you power the light bar with juice from the headlights? HAHA.
Seriously they do zero.
I am excited to see a use for those fender mounts....that doesn't include dead animal transportation.

bobble-head-deer-hunters-toy-truck_1_c9cee65ab325afabac2ceaec6ffd0c0f.jpg

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are the cables for? From the light bar to the headlights.....maybe you power the light bar with juice from the headlights? HAHA.
Seriously they do zero.
I am excited to see a use for those fender mounts....that doesn't include dead animal transportation.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept arb_jack_leak
Guide branches over the hood and windshield

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously they do zero.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept arb_jack_leak
The cables you see are limb risers for when going through trees they raise the branches up and out of the way off the windshield.

However, you can use those loops to tie down other things, but hopefully not a buck on your hood.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cables you see are limb risers for when going through trees they raise the branches up and out of the way off the windshield.

However, you can use those loops to tie down other things, but hopefully not a buck on your hood.
Because you are driving off trail? - not nice to nature.
Yes, I am looking for the "other things" use - nobody has shown yet

Maybe a canoe?

canoe2.jpg

Canoe.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have any experience with the ARB jack but does storing them horizontally actually cause them to leak? Or is it just some CYA for ARB to say it should be stored horizontally? No way I'd pay that kind of cash for a jack that is prone to leaking.

stickshifter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma (1975 FJ-40, 1978 CJ-7, 2008 JKU)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Owner Reviews of the ARB Jack:

One Star - ARB Jack Must Be Stored Vertically

I thought this was going to be the coolest thing ever, then after I bought it and read the owners manual I found that it has to be stored vertically (this was not mentioned anywhere on the ARB website). This means I can't carry it anywhere other than inside my vehicle which renders it useless to me. ARB should have made the vertical requirement clear on their website. I will get rid of this jack and go back to the old school highlift which I can at least mount on my roof rack.
By KevinInBoise from Boise, ID | 5/26/20

One Star - ARB Hydraulic Jack
Received this jack very fast. Box was in good condition but when opened it had oil all inside the plastic bag it was wrapped in. Tried the jack, it worked but would not come down. I has to use a Hi Jack to compress it enough to come down. It also spewed oil our of the release lever the whole time it was going down. put it in the shed and have not used it since. I also was not aware that you must transport this jack in the vertical position. I always store my jacks horizontally. Could not find any external mounts for it anyway. bottom line .....not sure about this one.
By HDilbeck from Visalia,Ca. | 5/19/20

Response From ARB 4x4 Accessories - 8/3/20
We are sorry you had a poor experience with the ARB Jack. If stored and maintained properly, ARB Jacks should never leak. Please contact the warranty department at ARBUSA.com/warranty and they will be happy to process your replacement.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping you raise the hood, and the bolts to secure the fender loops are easy to remove, so you can install something like this up there - ! For the weekend !

30847-add4.jpg

92 jeep highlift mount 014.jpg

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only issue is with those recovery boards. Although it says Ford Performance, if those aren't MaxTraxx, They're not worth it. Hope that snatch strap is a Bubba or VooDoo rebrand, Dead Man works also.

I'm going MaxTraxx all day "Take the easy way out" :)
As a newb to off-roading with some beach driving definitely in my future how important is the brand of the recovery boards? I guess what is a way a cheaper board will leave you stranded, and how often do you find yourself using the boards?
Sponsored