Sponsored

Is this option/financing sheet accurate?

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hiya,
A couple hours ago my buddy emailed me this estimation sheet for the estimated price of options and best financing methods. I just want to make sure they aren’t way off so my mind’s in the right place.

The part that I am mostly in the dark about is how I could finance a $47000 Bronco for less than 550 bucks with a down payment of 5k and trade in that’s only worth 7k? I know it varies between dealerships etc., but that is certainly a big difference from what I thought it would be. I know his numbers are very speculative and could be way off, but if any of this is true, I am a very happy man ?

Do you think this sheet is (or will be) accurate?

Thanks.

2021 Ford Bronco Financing.jpg
Hold up, did you post that just to make us all look at a shadow of your twig & berries?

(JK obviously, appreciate the math discussion)
Sponsored

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm this maybe a game changer! I am assuming the 7k trade in is they will give you 7k of trade in value to take care of negative equity in your trade in. Pretty solid deal

OP
OP
GravityDancer

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, I just got off the phone with him and brought up some of the stuff you guys mentioned. Basically, the 0% APR was just to get the point across with what the financing would look like, and he said they would likely not offer it. He said he originally miscalculated the numbers, so yes that was a mistake. As far as the option pricing goes, he said it's obviously super speculative, but he did say the hardtop would be more toward the $1k range, and when I said I would probably upgrade to the 2.7L, he said it could run somewhere near $2k. Like I said, he doesn't work as a rep for Ford or anything, he's basing the numbers he's getting off of the Dealership he's communicating with in Athens. With that being said, I went ahead and made some changes myself to the document, including adding the probable interest my bank would likely offer (2.2%) instead of just guessing what Ford might offer; here it is.

Attachments

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Final doc with my corrections:
If those package and option prices are even in the ballpark, then it's actually better than I feared. (Remember that Lux includes both High and Mid features.). That would man I can probably get a Badlands fairly well loaded for around $55k. (I'm probably not going Sasquatch.)
Unless they've got some accessories that get me...

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would run from this dealer quick.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After that pricing survey came out, your friend was actually pretty accurate on package and feature prices. He nailed that mid package at $1500. And that hardtop is close to $1000 at $700. I think he was pretty close if not exact on the Lux for the Outer Banks too. Pretty cool. Good job to him!
Sponsored