Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bronco makes a chirping noise once warm and only when moving. Sitting idle in park- no noise. Sitting idle in drive- no noise. Only happens when in motion. I think I read others with this noise it was the driveshaft boot?
Listen and you’ll hear it despite the wind noise.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Certainly sounds like it, and fits the description of the typical scenario. (Once warmed up, high pitch chirp/squeak, at low speed etc.

Original Thread
Thanks! That’s what I was thinking after viewing that thread. Going to call and get an appointment set up.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, that's the same noise I had. I ended up getting under the truck and squeezing the boot sliding it forward and backward as much as I could and now my noise is gone. I did that several times one week and the noise got less and less each time. I never did make it to the dealer to have them listen.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what is the dealer doing for this? I’ve had the same noise for almost 2 years now. Off and on. Boot looks fine, no sign of tear etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that's the same noise I had. I ended up getting under the truck and squeezing the boot sliding it forward and backward as much as I could and now my noise is gone. I did that several times one week and the noise got less and less each time. I never did make it to the dealer to have them listen.
Trying this to see if I have the same luck!

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update so far-
I moved the boot on the front driveshaft back and forth numerous times yesterday and drove it about 30 minutes on the highway. Came into my neighborhood where it’s usually very obvious and- no noise! I went out today and moved it a few times again- went out for awhile and again no noise. Not going to say it’s fixed the noise yet- want to drive a few more days and see. But so far, so good.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update so far-
I moved the boot on the front driveshaft back and forth numerous times yesterday and drove it about 30 minutes on the highway. Came into my neighborhood where it’s usually very obvious and- no noise! I went out today and moved it a few times again- went out for awhile and again no noise. Not going to say it’s fixed the noise yet- want to drive a few more days and see. But so far, so good.
Thanks for the update!

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Update so far-
I got the same issue with my new Bronco. It's a the dealer right now. Did you ever get yours permanently fixed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same issue with my new Bronco. It's a the dealer right now. Did you ever get yours permanently fixed?
Not yet. Took it in and it wouldn’t make the noise. Have an open ticket on it if it returns, which as of yet- it hasn’t.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not yet. Took it in and it wouldn’t make the noise. Have an open ticket on it if it returns, which as of yet- it hasn’t.
ah - ok - yeah, mine was still doing it - albeit quieter - when I brought it in yesterday
Sponsored