First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should probably buy one of those mihindras then if you want archaic tech then.
Nah, I'll just keep making suggestions to encourage ford make the new Bronco even better.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Reach Beach

Reach Beach

Big Bend
First Name
Jacques Merde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you ever reach the beach? šŸ¤”

Most people set their off-roading goals a little higher, but ya gotta start somewhere. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Wow that was such a burn. Nice one. You get a gold star and a trophy for participation šŸ†šŸ„‡šŸ†ā­ keep em cominā€™!! Not sure if you can out do your last masterpiece of prose.

Last edited:

Pilsner

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, 81 Bronco, 21 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fun times at beach today. Beach has strict speed limit of 10mph in St. Augustine Fl with heavy law enforcement presence. With that being said sand was extra thick today and after stopping to let people walk across I needed to engage 4x4 sand mode. After about 1/2 mile through some thick ruts (at 10mph) my screen starts going crazy with error after error. Powered through it to next beach exit. Tried to disengage 4x4 and it wouldnā€™t. Goat mode didnā€™t work. The 2wd button didnā€™t work. Nada. Pulled over and turned truck off. Sat for 5 mins and restarted and still stuck in 4x4. Nothing worked. Turned off again and sat for 10 mins and texted my sales manager from dealer with some kind words about my purchase. Finally after turning truck on again I hit the 2wd button and 4x4 disengaged. Wtf is wrong with these pieces of garbage masked as a capable and reliable truck. I shouldā€™ve joined this forum before I purchased. I read so much in here about a multitude of issues.
@Ford Motor Company you are making over valued garbage.

LOL, you should try a Tacoma.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wtf is wrong with these pieces of garbage masked as a capable and reliable truck. I shouldā€™ve joined this forum before I purchased. I read so much in here about a multitude of issues.
@Ford Motor Company you are making over valued garbage.
Thanks for the insight Chad.
I shouldā€™ve found this forum before I bought this POS. These ford fanboys remind me of a South Park episode called skank hunt, Kyleā€™s dad thinks heā€™s so mighty and important being a forum troll.
I just had some bs with my 4x4 system happen yesterday. Posted up in another post and got roasted by ford fanboy apologists. I have 1000 miles and the 4x4 system geeked out going 10mph on the beach. Warning for all new bronco owners out there. These things are really nice to look at but full of gremlins. I seriously regret my purchase. Not confident it will last a few years without being in the shop all of the time.
Youā€™re right. Itā€™s my fault not the truck. POS canā€™t even drive 10 mph through sand for less than half a mile without throwing a bunch of computer errors. Drink the blue kool aid bud. Youā€™re character is very much apologetic fanboy who gets his feelings hurt because someone dare say something bad like calling a vehicle brand garbage.
Wow that was such a burn. Nice one. You get a gold star and a trophy for participation šŸ†šŸ„‡šŸ†ā­ keep em cominā€™!! Not sure if you can out do your last masterpiece of prose.
Thanks! Since toddlers occasionally throw temper tantrums and lose their shit, I try to dumb things down to their level. šŸ‘¶šŸ¼

I'm glad you understood me. ;)

Being serious for a moment...

The finance manager quoted me a ridiculous amount for 6 year bumper to bumper. The ford customer service rep I talked to about another issue with driveshafts said I should purchase extended warranty around the time or mileage the 3yr 36000 is about to expire.
Of course ford customer service suggested I buy a very expensive extended warranty to make me feel better about my purchase.
... the best value for an extended warranty is offered by Granger Motors. Only $50 over cost. Something worth considering.

Ford Protect Extended Service Plan - $50 Over Cost

Good luck with your vehicle, and don't take the ribbing too seriously. šŸ»

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reach Beach

Reach Beach

Big Bend
First Name
Jacques Merde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! Since toddlers occasionally throw temper tantrums and lose their shit, I try to dumb things down to their level. šŸ‘¶šŸ¼

I'm glad you understood me. ;)

Being serious for a moment...

... the best value for an extended warranty is offered by Granger Motors. Only $50 over cost. Something worth considering.

Ford Protect Extended Service Plan - $50 Over Cost

Good luck with your vehicle, and don't take the ribbing too seriously. šŸ»
Had to try to get the last one in with toddler comment. Nice try. Youā€™re the idiot that engaged and tried to be cute. Couldā€™ve just passed this thread by if you are so mature. Itā€™s funny I tag ford official account to complain and so many members on here got butt hurt.

But I do respect your above the line solution for the link to extended warranty solution. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s funny I tag ford official account to complain and so many members on here got butt hurt.
Trust me, nobody here cares about you tagging the Ford account. We have all been around long enough to know that it is nothing but an intern given strict instruction not to engage the forum and instead offer varied responses of the following:

1. Nice ride, congrats on the Bronco...
2. That doesn't sound like the experience we want you having in your new Bronco...

So, anyway, was the dealership ever able to figure out what was wrong with your overvalued pos garbage corner cutting expensive turd? Oh, and I really, really hope you keep it and don't sell it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the electronic 4x4 system is a bit buggy, there have been plenty of reports of these types of issues, but almost all of them seemed to correct themselves with a battery disco reset. Once it magically gets into a bad mode it just cascades and shuts stuff down. It SHOULD default to go into 2WD and disable 4WD not the other way around. Anyways I am sure it will eventually get updated.

OP
OP
Reach Beach

Reach Beach

Big Bend
First Name
Jacques Merde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trust me, nobody here cares about you tagging the Ford account. We have all been around long enough to know that it is nothing but an intern given strict instruction not to engage the forum and instead offer varied responses of the following:

1. Nice ride, congrats on the Bronco...
2. That doesn't sound like the experience we want you having in your new Bronco...

So, anyway, was the dealership ever able to figure out what was wrong with your overvalued pos garbage corner cutting expensive turd? Oh, and I really, really hope you keep it and don't sell it.
I will rethink my tone for any future posts to not shake the hornets. Youā€™re right, social media lurkers at ford canā€™t do anything.
As consumers for any product, cars, appliances, electronics etc itā€™s a damn shame quality has been sacrificed across the board for the all mighty dollar. Paying my hard earned money for šŸ’© to break is infuriating.
As to any answers on truck, shop was backed up and didnā€™t get an appointment until next Friday.

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As consumers for any product, cars, appliances, electronics etc itā€™s a damn shame quality has been sacrificed across the board for the all mighty dollar. Paying my hard earned money for šŸ’© to break is infuriating.
Not today devil. My truck is built and I'm just waiting on delivery; I'm not going to get baited into a ban for politics.

If you are wondering why corporate America does the things it does, you should check out some of the current work being written on the influence Jack Welch (of GE infamy) had on how companies are run.
Sponsored