Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have no idea of the tenacity that I have... All I asked for was an email... I didn't even expect any kind of solution. That's the really messed up part. I am just about done with trying to give them an opportunity to show even the most minimal of effort. Just making contact would have put an end to me calling them out, not so sure that I am feeling that amenable now.
What exactly is your issue? You keep saying you have an issue, but never reveal it. What is Ford supposed to do? They have communicated VERY clearly now on the Broncos that are held and why….and who the heck would pay for their Bronco before taking delivery? Never heard of anyone anywhere doing that. Based on your messages, it’s clear it’s a you issue, not a Ford issue…and they’re dealing with a bit of a wack job.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What exactly is your issue? You keep saying you have an issue, but never reveal it. What is Ford supposed to do? They have communicated VERY clearly now on the Broncos that are held and why….and who the heck would pay for their Bronco before taking delivery? Never heard of anyone anywhere doing that. Based on your messages, it’s clear it’s a you issue, not a Ford issue…and they’re dealing with a bit of a wack job.
Seriously, please stop, you are just going to embarrass yourself. I have explained before that the Military Auto Source program (which has been around for decades) requires payment prior to delivery and recommends that funds be transferred 30 days prior to delivery to prevent delays.

I have several issues with Ford at this point.

My first issue is that Ford has been paid and I have no Bronco.

My second issue is with them holding the vehicle when I have already paid them for it. Additionally, Ford has not committed to a delivery date and states that they are going to send out emails in September or October communicating an update. That is not reasonable when they give me no other option or recourse.

A third issue is that I never received any email from Ford with regards to my vehicle. All the information I have on my vehicle I had to find on my own. So if they are not communicating with me now, why would I expect to get an email from them later.

That is not so hard to understand. Others using the same program are experiencing the same problem and I have been helping them with getting information on their vehicles as well. Saying that I am a wack job because I have the above issues with Ford and Ford's continued radio silence is an attack on my character without any merit. I don't think that asking for a response from @Ford Motor Company, is setting the bar unreasonably high.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously, please stop, you are just going to embarrass yourself. I have explained before that the Military Auto Source program (which has been around for decades) requires payment prior to delivery and recommends that funds be transferred 30 days prior to delivery to prevent delays.

My second issue is with them holding the vehicle when I have already paid them for it. Additionally, Ford has not committed to a delivery date and states that they are going to send out emails in September or October communicating an update. That is not reasonable when they give me no other option or recourse.

A third issue is that I never received any email from Ford with regards to my vehicle. All the information I have on my vehicle I had to find on my own. So if they are not communicating with me now, why would I expect to get an email from them later.

That is not so hard to understand. Others using the same program are experiencing the same problem and I have been helping them with getting information on their vehicles as well. Saying that I am a wack job because I have the above issues with Ford and Ford's continued radio silence is an attack on my character without any merit. I don't think that asking for a response from @Ford Motor Company, is setting the bar unreasonably high.
Your issue then is with the service you’re buying it through, not Ford. You are acting like a buffoon on a public forum…be a man and go deal with your issue. You know exactly what the deal with the vehicle is, don’t be such a drama Queen about wanting a personal communication. Ford told your dealer in detail, and if they’re didn’t communicate that, the. Deal with them.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your issue then is with the service you’re buying it through, not Ford. You are acting like a buffoon on a public forum…be a man and go deal with your issue. You know exactly what the deal with the vehicle is, don’t be such a drama Queen about wanting a personal communication. Ford told your dealer in detail, and if they’re didn’t communicate that, the. Deal with them.

I already have communicated with them, they confirmed that they paid Ford. The problem is with Ford and the complete lack of communication they have had with both myself and with MAS.

As for your opinion, I really don't care what you think. Why are you getting involved with something that you know nothing about, doesn't involve you, and shouldn't be an issue for you?

Are you just trolling for attention or did @Ford Motor Company hire you to make excuses for them?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you hadn't gotten any emails or contact from ford about your build or shipment, why did MAS, or you, decide it was time to pay? You say it's common to pay 30 days in advance, but wouldn't that basically be at time of shipping?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you hadn't gotten any emails or contact from ford about your build or shipment, why did MAS, or you, decide it was time to pay? You say it's common to pay 30 days in advance, but wouldn't that basically be at time of shipping?
Because I was able to get the information out of the Bronco trackers and was able to see a variety of information that isn't even visible. Additionally, others on this forum were kind enough to help me find my window sticker, blend dates, build dates, etc. I had to cobble the information together from multiple sources.

I did the loan shortly after I was able to get my VIN out of the MAS website, when my Bronco went into "scheduled for production". I even know how much MAS paid ford for the Bronco (Purchase Order price of $38,916 - on a sticker price of $48,120 and $48,765 B&P MSRP). My price was $47,953.

So yes, I contacted MAS, verified my build date, and contacted USAA to start the loan. I got approval and had appropriate paperwork sent to MAS. MAS got the funds and then paid the PO that Ford invoiced them on. Today, I double checked and verified that the PO was paid to Ford by MAS, it was.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll keep it short-
2 Door BaseSasquatch - 2.7 L
19.3 MPG on 2300 miles

People are going to be pissed off when they finally get some seat time in their Broncos.
Pissed that they didn't get their rigs sooner. I would like to tell you it's worth the wait, but it wouldn 't help you get it any sooner * ( Updated )

This Rig is a runner with plenty of power.
That's It.

BEACH.JPG
Your 2-door Velocity Blue looks beachy :cool: . Glad you're enjoying it...super stoked for my 2-door Badlands Sasquatch.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having @mpeugeot . Since you mentioned that MAS recommends payment prior to delivery, what happens if someone waits until a vehicle is in transit to transfer funds? Would MAS hold the vehicle if it arrives before 30-days have passed.

Hope your issue gets resolved

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But what about all that cool Bronco swag... LOL. I bet you are chilling in your hammock right now.

Wait until you try to sign up for the off-roadeo!
I aint got sh¡t! Not from Ford, MAS, even the manager of the dealer I'm having it delivered to said "Nah bro you trippin'", like I'm a fvcking idiot.
Today I'm 'chilling' under my wife's JK changing the starter. Fun times!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your 2-door Velocity Blue looks beachy :cool: . Glad you're enjoying it...super stoked for my 2-door Badlands Sasquatch.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having @mpeugeot . Since you mentioned that MAS recommends payment prior to delivery, what happens if someone waits until a vehicle is in transit to transfer funds? Would MAS hold the vehicle if it arrives before 30-days have passed.

Hope your issue gets resolved
The vehicle is held until the funds are cleared, usually about 2 weeks, but it can be longer or shorter. It all depends....

I didn't want a delay when my vehicle arrived, the interest rate was right, so I locked it in and sent it when I had my build date. It's not even a big deal if I made a payment while waiting for it to arrive, that's fine - that's 100% on me.

However, now there is no reason not to offer me an option where I can have my vehicle delivered. Ford's current approach to delay months with no clear idea of how many months it is going to be before my already built vehicle is going to be released (with no other alternatives) is not fine.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I have an issue @Ford Motor Company, I have a VIN, a built Bronco, it's paid for, and you won't acknowledge my existence. How about that... I have put 0 miles on it to date!

Below is the sticker for confirmation. Why do you insist on ignoring customers who have asked you repeatedly for assistance? Is this the customer service that I should expect... is it up to you to pick winners and losers in the customer service department?

I will hound you until you finally respond. Your inability to even acknowledge that I have a legitimate issue is the issue. At this point I don't expect you to fix anything, but at least have the audacity to acknowledge that I exist.

Ford Bronco 1FMDE5CP2MLA76229

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 19-01-00 Vehicle Dashboard My Ford Vehicle www ford com.png

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 22-51-05 Military AutoSource (MAS) Official Site Shop Your Military B...jpg

Mark's Bronco Sticker jpeg.jpg's Bronco Sticker jpeg.jpg

SO ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO DENY MY EXISTENCE?
you really need to start your own thread instead of high jacking this one. i was expecting to see updates on the OP's 'minor' issue and find this thread-jacking in progress instead.

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you really need to start your own thread instead of high jacking this one. i was expecting to see updates on the OP's 'minor' issue and find this thread-jacking in progress instead.
Agreed. I would like to read and discuss the impressions of owners who got their Bronco. It's very annoying that every thread is being hijacked by other posters upset their Bronco was delayed. There are plenty of other threads to discuss those issues.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed got mine after waiting forever to get Changed my build etc It’s awesome Engineering in this this incredible worth the wait

3D8DC9D6-19BE-48AB-81A5-650AA7C00054.jpeg

78428820-F1E6-43F8-8C59-3829000E1675.jpeg

1EB91467-3207-4A64-83CD-0D9D5CE72185.jpeg

84A0504C-4761-40C2-AC2D-051B70A63286.jpeg

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed got mine after waiting forever to get Changed my build etc It’s awesome Engineering in this this incredible worth the wait

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments 84A0504C-4761-40C2-AC2D-051B70A63286

Ford Bronco 1st Month In - Minor Issues- Comments 84A0504C-4761-40C2-AC2D-051B70A63286

BD- CG -4 door auto- soft top was my backup build. Looks great.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I am more pissed at the situation that you got the wireless charge pad in the HIGH package. I was voraciously denied this. That I had to purchase the LUX to acquire this lone feature.
In addtion @Ford Motor Company has ignored us on the existance via MAS.
He has the LUX package - see 3 lines down from where HIGH is listed. Wireless charging and USB ports on the dash are lux only options.

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll keep it short-
2 Door BaseSasquatch - 2.7 L
19.3 MPG on 2300 miles

People are going to be pissed off when they finally get some seat time in their Broncos.
Pissed that they didn't get their rigs sooner. I would like to tell you it's worth the wait, but it wouldn 't help you get it any sooner * ( Updated )

Issues-

My MIC has had a minor edge issue ( about 2" ) from day one. So far it looks good ,performs well and has not leaked.
That said, Ford should reach out to current owners and compensate them if they willing to delay their position in the replacement line so that MAP lot Broncos can get released.

I was in a tight spot and opened the passenger door about 8" to get something out of the side of the door. When I closed it, the window did not return tight to the frame seal. I can easliy duplicate it. The door half way open is no problem. Wonder if the Forum member that posted the leak at the A pillar has this issue. Driver window is fine.

The Fender flares don't just unlock and " rip " off. There are keyed body pins that will pop out if the key is not aligned. ( pics )

This Rig is a runner with plenty of power.
That's It.

Did you ever get the window issue resolved? Im having a similar issue. Window doesn't drop when the door is opened. Then when you close the door the window is stuck outside the weather stripping leaving a gap.
Sponsored