Jacques Merde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Defender 1.jpg

Should have opted out of the Bronco like me and gotten an electronically reliable Land Rover product....

But actually in pseudo surprise, after almost 20,000 hard driven miles on trails, New Mexico, Big Bend, Canada, etc, I've had no problems.
Nice ride!!!

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman requested that I contact him with any issues as he can get me in the shop doors quicker that way as the the service dept has no clue who I am. Knock on wood I have not needed to call him in the first 5k.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enough with the fanboy crap. You come on here spouting off about how the Bronco is garbage and a pos you should expect some blowback.

You still haven't given a diagnosis of the problem or provided any thrown codes / error messages and the everything starts working fine 10 minutes later. Sounds more like operator error than anything else Plus you implied you cussed out your salesman when he had nothing to do with it which just reveals more of your character.

When the shit hits the fan, remain calm, work the problem. Not panic and blame others. It seems that the Bronco may not be for you.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice ride!!!
Thanks dude! I was part of the generation of new Defender orderers who ruined it for everyone else so now you can no longer get a sub $60k Defender with the off-roading goodies.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear you. It’s a beautiful truck. It’s just crazy to me a brand new 2022 vehicle would geek out. It doesn’t build confidence as a new car owner(first ford) this thing won’t cost me an arm and a leg after the warranty is over.
Any car can fail. I have stuff that cost weigh more than my bronco that failed in under 1000 miles. Nature of manufacturing especially when human assembly is involved. Sucks it happened but hardly worthy of calling your truck garbage.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't take it personally OP, The fanboys here get super triggered whenever someone criticizes their precious corporation. It's kind of sad really, but such is the reality of venturing into a car forum.

You're not the first to bring up these glitchy 4x4 issues, personally I wish Ford offered an optional manual 4x4 transfer case
You should probably buy one of those mihindras then if you want archaic tech then.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“PS: You never described the girls in bikini's and it's still raining up here. Very disappointed in you.”

umm. pics or it didn’t happen….😎

Sponsored
OP
OP
Reach Beach

Reach Beach

Big Bend
First Name
Jacques Merde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Enough with the fanboy crap. You come on here spouting off about how the Bronco is garbage and a pos you should expect some blowback.

You still haven't given a diagnosis of the problem or provided any thrown codes / error messages and the everything starts working fine 10 minutes later. Sounds more like operator error than anything else Plus you implied you cussed out your salesman when he had nothing to do with it which just reveals more of your character.

When the shit hits the fan, remain calm, work the problem. Not panic and blame others. It seems that the Bronco may not be for you.
You’re right. It’s my fault not the truck. POS can’t even drive 10 mph through sand for less than half a mile without throwing a bunch of computer errors. Drink the blue kool aid bud. You’re character is very much apologetic fanboy who gets his feelings hurt because someone dare say something bad like calling a vehicle brand garbage. Yeah I didn’t document the codes and errors big f n deal.
I didn’t cuss the salesman out those are your assumptions, he’s a really nice guy and has been super helpful. I explained my frustration was at the people who engineered and cut corners putting out an expensive turd. Go ahead and tell me if I don’t like it just “sell it” haven’t heard that one yet.
Ha ha! I got mine for MSRP back in November.
It was a joke dude. Another reason ford sucks. Taking in crazy profits over msrp, closing off orders, letting dealers rake it in with no recourse. Delaying people who ordered in 2020. It’s a scam. But damn it’s a pretty little pony.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What were the error messages?

What was your process to engage 4-lo

Did you engage lockers?

There are no images provided so please walk us through this in text. How many cute girls were in 2-piece bikinis while you were acting tough for the 5 minutes with your battery disconnected* waiting for ECU reset? And don't be stingy with the details for us people near Canada!

*correction: the info provided did not indicate an ecu reset, instead just waiting randomly for 5 minutes Baywatch style.

PS: I do love you giving people snark back since your post was vague and riddle with potential interpretations. I take that to mean there weren't any cute chicks on the stretch of sand now named "Broken Bronco Beach".
I went to college at embry riddle just south of there,you can drive on the beach there i had an international scout and yes the girls are friendly and fantastic ! Fond memories👍

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Umm. here in Seattle, I think all dealership are open 7 days a week, and many open their service on a Sat.
Ford Bronco Issues from 1st time engaging 4x4 with 1000 miles 1654573379589

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wtf is wrong with these pieces of garbage masked as a capable and reliable truck. I should’ve joined this forum before I purchased. I read so much in here about a multitude of issues.
@Ford Motor Company you are making over valued garbage.
Did you ever reach the beach? 🤔

Most people set their off-roading goals a little higher, but ya gotta start somewhere. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored