Sponsored

It’s MY25, your Bronco is getting a refresh, what are your most desired changes/adjustments?

GB9197

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would give anything for a single company (Ford or third party) to produce and sell an after market black hard top for the 2021 Bronco. Going on year three and still not one available and no eta when one will be available. A couple of companies say they have one but haven’t actually delivered any and/or they have six month lead times and/or they’re $6k!!!!! It’s unreal that someone can’t produce molded plastic for less than $6k. I’ve considered selling mine because it’s so frustrating.
Sponsored

Mtea

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr 2.3 Auto, Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2 door 2023 Big Bend 2.3 with mid package non-sas. I wanted simple, got it and love it. Wouldn’t change much. I’ve read all of the now 14 pages and didn’t see anyone ask for steering wheel heat! It’s 21 degrees our right now and that would come in handy.

A couple of other nits:
- put more contrast in the map screen; very hard to read on sunny day. I’ll keep my small screen thank you; I didn’t buy a higher trim because I had to get a bigger screen.

- Remember my auto start-stop off position (I may get the Ford Performance upgrade to fix that; $700 or so and more hp too)

- I would like analog gauges and windows that don’t rattle when half down

- As to tech; just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same, I Have a 22 2 DR Base with M/T and it was a hell of a deal considering what it'd cost now to get into a 'base' Big Bend. Can't say I'd have a Bronco if I had to buy one at today's prices.
At today's prices (14k more than my Base 2-door price), I would have just bought another Mustang.

You can get a stick shift Taco for less than a Bronco these days.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
12) Two stalks on the steering column. Having only one sucks.
I don't think I have ever had a Ford with two stalks. I associate two stalks with low quality imports and Chevys. Kind of hate having a stalk on the Right hand side of the wheel.

Might as well ask for the high beam switch to be put back on the floor where it belongs.

Sponsored

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Better interior lighting for sure! Make every bronco come standard with a roof brace like on the raptor and install better lights and speakers on it.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would give anything for a single company (Ford or third party) to produce and sell an after market black hard top for the 2021 Bronco. Going on year three and still not one available and no eta when one will be available. A couple of companies say they have one but haven’t actually delivered any and/or they have six month lead times and/or they’re $6k!!!!! It’s unreal that someone can’t produce molded plastic for less than $6k. I’ve considered selling mine because it’s so frustrating.
I'm a '21 soft top and I really like it. The only other top I would go for is the Modular that was on the pre-pro. Aside from the quality issues, I really don't care for the look of the MIC. Shiny, smooth, and black (or white) is what the Bronco really needs.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put a gate on the shifter so I can quickly go from Eco to Normal, or from Normal to Sport.

Especially when I'm in Eco and need to get into Normal fast, it's frustrating and dangerous because the 2.7 is a pig in Eco.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2.7L with 62,000+ miles and climbing. This is my request:

1. Get rid of the "Keep both hands on the steering wheel" message when using lane keeping! Or at least give it a longer timer before the message pops up!!

I live in Florida and we have great roads. Just because I'm not having to constantly make corrections doesn't mean I don't have my hands on the steering wheel!!

That's my whole list. Other than that, I frickin love my Bronco!
Yeah, this drives me crazy too - it's like ....uh, my hands ARE on the steering wheel.....just because the road is straight and I don't need to be constantly jerking the wheel back and forth to stay in the lane doesn't mean my hands aren't on the wheel....

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A lot of good ideas on peoples lists above.

I'll throw in my full list here (in no particular order):

-full digital gauge cluster - eliminate the useless analog speedo and give some customized modes
-rear a/c vents
-cooled/ventilated front seats
-memory power seats (built into gauge cluster, or buttons on the dash)
-heated rear seats (they get cold too especially with only floor vents)
-blue cruise and lane centering (it should've had the former from the get-go)
-auto wipers
-floor mat "mounts" on the sides of the rear footwells just like the front so that your floor mats don't start flying away when the doors are off....
-better auto start/stop system guidelines - there's no reason auto s/s shouldn't activate at every light when i have the doors off and no a/c on.
-hybrid option (preferably 2.7)
-raised center rearview mirror mount to allow for more visibility under it on an already short windshield
-better interior lighting - especially in the rear - I know the sides have the airbags, but maybe have something pillar mounted in the middle - also there should've been a front and rear facing set of lights in the back crossbar so that the cargo area has more light than the side one that can easily be blocked
-mirror turn signal repeaters - if a vehicle is on your side a lane over, they may not realize you're trying to also switch to the lane between them since they can't see your front/rear signal
-rear/driver-facing trail sight turn signals (similar to old mustangs) so you know when your signal is on if you have doors/roof off and can't hear the signal click.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's good to see the forum has finally moved on from cup holders 🤔

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jut drop the 2-door already. Put that effort into the model that people actually buy and is useful. Would also make it easier on the secondary market, hard to make money on something that doesn't crack the 20% take rate.

Hey now, we're not all family totin' folks that need a van haha. They made one that allowed you to get into a new bronco, I'd be happy with that instead of killing off the OG look and style that made a bronco a bronco.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A tailgate like the gen 2 thru 5's had. It should be easy enough.

Vigi1ante

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading through this post made me realize I've been driving medieval vehicles my whole life :ROFLMAO:
This is the quietest, comfiest, highest quality vehicle I've owned. My last car was a 2016 Chevy Malibu with no options, before that a used 2005 Acura MDX. My other vehicles are a 1997 Mustang Cobra & 70s Yamaha... So yea... Zero Complaints here lol, but what I would change is:

1. Customizable Digital Dash
2. Sliding Rear Windows
3. Better Gas Mileage(PHEV option)

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model