dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford’s reputation is down the hole as far as promises made to the faithful that ordered.
Maybe, for a few folks on this forum, who cannot allow the realities of the pandemic and supply shortages to inform their understanding of the real world. The vast majority of the world either understands how the world works, or they aren't even aware of the Bronco reservation system.
Sponsored

Dr.Dre

Wildtrak
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You would have to be a complete idiot to by a Bronco for $80k-$90K. My Wild Track with options is about $56K. I don't even think it's really worth $56K.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of them are customer reservations that auto-populate in the dealers website, which were not removed. The rest are mannequins.
Yes, this.

My Special Order Tremor showed up on the dealers website and if you called the normal sales department they said it was available. I did the paperwork to buy it before it got to the dealer and that solved it as it was then sold.

I think in today's market and with the Bronco dealers be more than willing to let this happen and/or will post it with mark-up to help get a feel for the market and generate interest in the event a reservation holder backs out. Why not?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe, for a few folks on this forum, who cannot allow the realities of the pandemic and supply shortages to inform their understanding of the real world. The vast majority of the world either understands how the world works, or they aren't even aware of the Bronco reservation system.
They're never gonna let this go. 😅

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also put a deposit down years ago and took delivery of a Corvette C8 early this year... Same thing happened. GM auto-populates sale web sites with cars it is producing, even if they are pre-sold to customers (as almost all C8's and Broncos are). My exact VIN showed up as 'for sale' on my courtesy delivery dealers website, as did every other pre-ordered C8.
Yeah, but you must have had at least a minute where you were saying, "Those @(#*&s better not be trying to sell my car!" 😄

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am just put off by the fact the writer of this article is not aware of the inner workings of how these show up on dealer websites. Lazy journalism or he had to get something written for his editor. Either way, the whole tone of the article is just not accurate. Now, get off my lawn......

Reactions: abe

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How the hell do y’all folks have time to keep up with every little snippet of Bronco movement across the globe? Askin for a friend

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We knew this was going to happen. At this point, we might as well accept it.
Not surprised a SoCal person bends over and takes it without much push back. I grew up there and people are so apathetic about standing up for anything. Get rid of the Angels/Ducks logo, you are not worthy. /s not /s

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you go and check dealer stock on ford's website, it has has had those same vehicles listed as "in stock" for the past two week. these are projected deliveries. i am sure they will discuss the final sale prices. if a dealer is able to get sale stock the market will determine the actual retail price. i am sure a dealership is not going to do something which will result in horrible reviews, as this is one of the mechanisms which allow them to stay in business. the e-mail response the author of this article received from his inquiry is the standard response.

his search revealed 34 broncos (not sports) within 100 miles of his location... where is this location?, utopia? why doesn't he saddle up his unicorn and ride over to a dealership and get a printed out purchase agreement? because the entire article is bovine feces....

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, why would anyone buy a mannequin. You know people test driving them are beating the shit out of them...

I definitely wouldn't buy one.
When the Ford Flex first came out we bought a dealer demo for way under MSRP. We were looking for a mid level unit and walked away with a Limited with rear buckets, refrigerator/freezer in rear console, Rear DVD system and all the other bells and whistles for less.

We still have it 12 years later and will sell it if and when our Badlands arrives.😎

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not surprised a SoCal person bends over and takes it without much push back. I grew up there and people are so apathetic about standing up for anything. Get rid of the Angels/Ducks logo, you are not worthy. /s not /s
Relax Flying Bronco! No need to get your panties in a wad. All I was saying was that we should’ve expected it. Just because I live in CA doesn’t mean I agree with everything that happens here. Go Angels and Ducks! Ha

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Relax Flying Bronco! No need to get your panties in a wad. All I was saying was that we should’ve expected it. Just because I live in CA doesn’t mean I agree with everything that happens here. Go Angels and Ducks! Ha
There's a group of people on here who truly hate California and foam at the mouth at the mere mention of it, lmao.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a group of people on here who truly hate California and foam at the mouth at the mere mention of it, lmao.
It’s all good! Currently, I am not a fan of CA. I live here because I grew up here, and I own a condo in Mammoth Lakes, CA. 👍
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.