First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered January 11th I called a week ago to inquire and was told unscheduled clean id imagine a 2023 truck in my future

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With only one more scheduling week left before the build out date at the end of October, most of us who havenā€™t gotten a VIN will be pushed to 2023.

Regardless, since nothing much seems to have changed except the model year, I hope production continues full steam instead of closing down for retooling.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 1/28/22 and have a build date for next friday (8/26)
4 door Badlands, LUX, 2.7, softtop

Sponsored
OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw a 1/25/22 order get pulled with my exact specs. 2.7, Mid, Mod Bumper, MIC top and itā€™s a 9/12 build week. Appeared to be a dealer in Louisiana based on profile
My order is almost exactly the same except I have a soft top and sasquatch, I imagine sasquatch is what's holding me back šŸ˜”

OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just stalking the February 2022 orders thread. Very jealous of the few who got scheduledšŸ˜‚

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered 1/27/22. Got my window sticker two days ago. Blend date of 8/23. Cant wait.

_hewston

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered 1/25/22 from a dealer outside of Houston. BD, 2.7, Sas, Mid, Mod Bumper, Soft Top, no tow and have been holding strong for a few weeks (with VIN) on a 8/29 build date with dealer confirmation as of yesterday. Really crossing my fingers it sticks!

Sponsored

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1/27, BL, sas, lux, hard top, tow. Ordered from Krause. They never call back or email, so no idea where I am in queue since ordering has been dealer allocation thus far (and yes, constraints). Called Ford a month or so ago and was unscheduled/clean. Expected about a year wait, but it would nice to know something..

I've been seeing many more Broncos on the road in the past month. Hopefully COVP will clear out a bunch of orders and we'll get the backlog done for everyone in these first few months.

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone I am making this thread so everyone who ordered in January of 2022 can keep each other updated on their orders. I ordered my 4-door, black diamond, 2.3L, mid package, modular bumper, black onyx vinyl, soft top on 1/21/22 and have not received a build date as of 4/27/22, I'm not surprised but I'm curious where the other January folks stand.
I ordered 1/29/22...I have not received any email updates, HOWEVER, my dealer just sent me a copy of my VIN and build week of 9/26, very excited.

PointBy

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not posting this to be a d**k, but just to illustrate yet again how crazy and unfair the system at Ford is. I Ordered my Eruption Green Wildtrak with all the bells and whistles (LUX, sliding tailgate etc...) minus the tow hitch on January 11, 2022. Took delivery on April 4, 2022.
Ford Bronco January 2022 Orders IMG_5731

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not posting this to be a d**k, but just to illustrate yet again how crazy and unfair the system at Ford is. I Ordered my Eruption Green Wildtrak with all the bells and whistles (LUX, sliding tailgate etc...) minus the tow hitch on January 11, 2022. Took delivery on April 4, 2022.
Ford Bronco January 2022 Orders IMG_5731
I don't think anyone will be mad at you in here since we're all 'walk in' orders, but yeah, it makes no sense. I've had 2 walk in orders scheduled so far and my reservation order has no shot at being built. (because I cancelled it and because i was at the back of a 200+ order line)...

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received notification from my dealer today, VIN and build date week of 9/26

walk in order on 1/29/2022, Outer Banks, Vel Blue, leather trim seats roast/onyx, High Package(313A), Sasquatch Package, Modular front bumper, MIC hard top, Tow package, Aux switches, floor liners all weather. Honestly thought it would become a MY23 very surprised and happy!
Sponsored