First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Try finding one on a used car lot where they are charging $15k above MSRP and take it for a test drive. That's what I did, drove a badlands with 5,000 miles on it listed for $69k
Im searching local dealers now. Thank you for the idea.
Sponsored

L4KLIFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was in exactly the same situation about 10 months ago. When the Bronco came in we ended up keeping both the Gladiator and the Bronco, even though that wasn't the original intention. I really like them both, but if I could only keep one it would be the Bronco. Much better for all around driving and for long trips. I like having the Gladiator for a pickup, but the only storage/luggage space is the bed, which isn't climate controlled.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

personal opinion only, but Gladiator is one ugly ass truck

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it would fit inside my garage I would have had a gladiator years ago. Coolest pickup on the market.

Now that the Bronco is out..... that would be a tough choice.

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Close friend has a Gladiator rubicon on 37’s under Teraflex lift. That thing is GREAT!

It’s as cool as a Bronco and has a truck bed. You can slap a tri-folding hard cover over the bed and it has a ton of space for trips.

It’s pricy loaded, I think even discounted from MSRP he is in for around $65k after the lift and tires. My fully loaded Badlands was $61k sticker, so a little cheaper but “only” on 35’s.

Both of our mileage is in the high teens. Bronco has better road manners and a lot more interior space. The truck bed is a huge plus though for many reasons.

The 8 speed in the Jeep is a little better. The 2.7 in my badlands is much more fun than his 3.6 though. Mine likes 93 that cost a little more than his that runs out on 87.

I’m super happy with my Badlands and don’t really need a truck since I kept my F150. If my situation was different or my Bronco was pushed out like many others, I would have gone with a Gladiator.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I leased a gladiator from Chapman until my Bronco arrived. I'd definitely buy a Bronco if I had to do it again. The Gladiator was nice but I wasn't smiling everytime I drive it like I do in the Bronco. It rides much better in almost every aspect.
I got a stick shift lease gladiator from Chapman, still smile every time I drive. Not so much on poorly maintained roads. overall it’s way more fun than automatic rubicon gladiator I had for 6 months while the stick Willy edition was in the shop for warranty work

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We've got a Gladiator Rubicon which is my wife's vehicle. It's nice, but I would choose my Bronco 10 times out of 10 if I had to choose between the two.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in north Alabama… stop by and you can drive mine for a few minutes.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I currently have a Gladiator. I really like it but honestly can't wait to get rid of it. Reason is due to worsening spinal issues it's become a very uncomfortable daily driver. Hard uncomfortable seats with zero lumbar support and the sfa are pretty much the causes. I currently have a Bronco and a Ranger Tremor on order. Still haven't decided which way I am going to go. Part of me doesn't want to lose the utility of the bed and higher towing capacity. I'll figure it out eventually.

Ford Bronco Jeep Gladiator or Bronco ? I have to pick- 67E32326-7D67-454E-8458-E3D1C3D12BE5

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just came back from my local dealer- none available to test drive. IF someone declines to purchase their bronco -they have deposits on it in minutes. so that route wont work either.they did have 4 there ( between owner-salespersons and 1 new -already - sold green Bronco). I was able to sit in one. The best they can do is let me drive mine for 24 hours to decide if i want it or not.
Go to an Off-Roadeo, it’s an amazing chance to drive one for hours. That’s what we did when there was none available for a test drive in Canada. I’d recommend Moab, you get to do some pavement driving as well.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

im waiting in hopes the make a bronco truck i would be willing to trade in my f250 and sas bb

OP
OP
Rockledge

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I currently have a Gladiator. I really like it but honestly can't wait to get rid of it. Reason is due to worsening spinal issues it's become a very uncomfortable daily driver. Hard uncomfortable seats with zero lumbar support and the sfa are pretty much the causes. I currently have a Bronco and a Ranger Tremor on order. Still haven't decided which way I am going to go. Part of me doesn't want to lose the utility of the bed and higher towing capacity. I'll figure it out eventually.

Ford Bronco Jeep Gladiator or Bronco ? I have to pick- 67E32326-7D67-454E-8458-E3D1C3D12BE5
Agreed , just cant get seat adjusted right, Bouncing over pavement joints ,bumps ,etc ( SFA ) I do like the bed use though.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in exactly the same situation about 10 months ago. When the Bronco came in we ended up keeping both the Gladiator and the Bronco, even though that wasn't the original intention. I really like them both, but if I could only keep one it would be the Bronco. Much better for all around driving and for long trips. I like having the Gladiator for a pickup, but the only storage/luggage space is the bed, which isn't climate controlled.
That's what happened to me. I waited forever for my Ford Bronco. Come March I tapped out. Ordered a Jeep Willys Xtreme Recon. Took only 11 weeks for it to come in.

Sure enough wouldn't you know a month after I got my Jeep my Bronco went into production. Came in a week and a half later. Decided to keep both.

20220820_152257.jpg
Sponsored