First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve had my Jeep for years. Not a fan of waving but I do and it’s a little heartbreaking if you don’t receive one back, lol. My Jeep is pretty built so I’ll always get one from other built Jeeps and randomly from stock Jeeps. My wife doesn’t pay attention and hardly ever waves, sometime I have to wave for her or pretend I don’t see it.
I’ll wave at other built rigs, and they always wave back. It’s a sign of respect, I’ll wave to Broncos if I ever see one when my Jeep or Bronco.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My point EXACTLY.

Just hoping that for the rude people here, they’d think twice before being rude to a female. Unlike how they treat another male (because yes, I’ve read some pretty ugly and smart ass comments directed towards males). Hoping they’d at least be respectful to a female, like their mama taught them. Unless they weren’t taught that, which is probably true for SO MANY.
Wtf???

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Living in the south we just automatically wave at most everyone. However, with the second invasion of the south that little nicety is becoming less, and less. Owning a Jeep I wave at every Jeep I see. Sometimes it's returned, sometimes not. But I keep on waving. I even wave at a Bronco driver on the rare occasion I see one. So to me it doesn't matter what you drive, from a Bently to a shit box, I'll throw up a wave. Hey, I'm a sounterner, that's what we do. :)

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I try not to distract other drivers from driving, and I personally pay more attention to what vehicles on the road are doing than I do to the people driving the vehicles. I will certainly provide a friendly wave when appropriate.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve had my Jeep for years. Not a fan of waving but I do and it’s a little heartbreaking if you don’t receive one back, lol. My Jeep is pretty built so I’ll always get one from other built Jeeps and randomly from stock Jeeps. My wife doesn’t pay attention and hardly ever waves, sometime I have to wave for her or pretend I don’t see it.
I’ll wave at other built rigs, and they always wave back. It’s a sign of respect, I’ll wave to Broncos if I ever see one when my Jeep or Bronco.
I think I will probably just miss waves because I won't be paying attention lol and id assume people just didn't see it if I waved. I'm not sure if it's a big thing around here.
When I was in college I was leaving campus in my 1990 SAAB hatchback as one was driving in and the guy waved at me(this was 2006), I nearly missed it just so surprised lol. I feel like it will be the same in the Bronco if I got them from either jeeps or Broncos.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

few built Jeeps out here and the couple I've seen mostly stare straight ahead, LOL.
There are either 3 CO Broncos or it's the same driven by different people, female looked at me like a loon when I waved, males waved or flashed lights. With all the reflections it's hard to tell if it's the same people or not.

Lots of thumbs up from people in trucks and other Fords and once a classic Bronco (I'm not all that familiar with them, but definitely a before 80es model, very nicely kept). Guy in a Rubi at a red light had a friendly talk too. (side note, in a perfect world I'd be rich and have a loaded Rubicon in Mojito Green next to my Cyber Orange Bronco, love them both).

I probably won't initiate a wave with a Jeep/Toyota/what ever, but I'll happily wave back. I'm not really a "car guy" in that way. And if I find a duck on mine someday, it'll get to live on the dashboard, because I think that's funny. But I've always been a fan of rubber ducks, LOL.

I just like to be friendly, it's free and easy. Being an ass takes effort and is a dumb move IMO.

Keep on smiling :cool:

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only a handful of broncos in my area so we see eachother it's a combo of waves, flashing lights, and a honk...

Had one chick in a jeep flip me off the other day though 🤣

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm from a small town. Everyone waves at everyone. If I get to them bigger towns, if they wave at me, I'll wave back.

Do I have an interest in starting a new "Bronco Wave"? Nope.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I grew up in rural N NV in a town of 200 or so. You “waved” at everyone no matter what they were driving.

They or you could be the same rig pulling someone out of a ditch, creek or whatever 30 minutes later !! Called being friendly and not snotty đź‘Ť
Sponsored