First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just seems like it would be asking to get filled with mud. Plus you can see right through the frame. Same reason people are capping the crash bars. The inside hole would be completely unnecessary. If it did ever get full of mud you would probably never know.
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed the sleeves last weekend I used a tape measure on the left side to measure and a caliper for the right side which was more accurate I think and just easier. I recommend using the digital caliper to get the toe as close as possible back to specs. Everything felt fine and it tracked straight but I decided to drop it off at the dealer to make sure everything was inline properly. Cost me 90 bucks for the dealer alignment I called around a few other places and nobody had the oem alignment specs.
Ford Bronco JKS Manufacturing Max Tire Clearance & Steering Sleeve A5A7299F-2395-4B11-8205-E74AE76F1AF8

Bhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish I could get the brackets separately, the only rubbing on a 2inch lift is the back fender liner. I wonder if it is possible to create my own brackets or shave down the plastic peice behind the liner.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the sleeves last weekend I used a tape measure on the left side to measure and a caliper for the right side which was more accurate I think and just easier. I recommend using the digital caliper to get the toe as close as possible back to specs. Everything felt fine and it tracked straight but I decided to drop it off at the dealer to make sure everything was inline properly. Cost me 90 bucks for the dealer alignment I called around a few other places and nobody had the oem alignment specs.
Ford Bronco JKS Manufacturing Max Tire Clearance & Steering Sleeve A5A7299F-2395-4B11-8205-E74AE76F1AF8
Thanks for this now we all that the factory specs. I need to do a check on mine after installing the broncbuster rack fix.

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know if a reputable installation shop with do the work needed for these JKS Tire Clearance kits? I ask because of the cutting. I take my Bronco to my local 4 Wheel Parts, and they will be doing my lift and tires, and I'm wondering if I take them this JKS tire clearance kit, if they will do the installation? Thanks.

Sponsored

TXDOZER

Base
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Basesquatch & 2020 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just installed the Rough Country sleeves. Same measurement process as the JKS. Came out good except my steering wheel is a bit off. Not sure what caused it. Steers straight. The measurements were good and the # of turns correct. Plan to stop by the dealer and get it squared up.

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do not need to remove the front bumper, even with the fenders on.
I am so happy to see this comment. I would even rather pull the fender off than remove the bumper, again, after all the wire routing I just did. lol.
Sponsored