First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the installation videos he claims that’s it’s very important you start the velcro at the weld. It also says in the video that they dry fit the cover, but it’s not necessary.

It’s actually a very easy install. Waiting 24 hours is the only thing that really delays things.
Sponsored

denverbronco2023

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 A4 Avant (BT, 350whp), '18 Mazda CX9, Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really like mine, just installed. The mesh moves when driving but does not make noise at 80+. Plus the brown over green looks good in my opinion.

P8126116.JPG

wing4teg3

Outer Banks
First Name
Wingate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mike is the man. I have to say, last year when I pre-ordered we ended up having a 4-6 week delay due to something they changed in the design and Mike was sending updates to customers about every 10-14 days. Contrast that to my March ‘23 pre-order of an Oasis TrailGear rain cover/tailgate shade. I haven’t heard a peep from them and they ignore my check-in emails. JTops customer service is fantastic. I’m sure they’ll get it worked out.
Same experience with my presale order of TrailGear Oasis cover for a 4dr Bronco. I saw they were at the Bronco Stampede in Pigeon Forge a couple a weeks ago promoting the 2dr cover. Not sure what’s going on with delivery of the 4dr covers as they are radio silent

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same experience with my presale order of TrailGear Oasis cover for a 4dr Bronco. I saw they were at the Bronco Stampede in Pigeon Forge a couple a weeks ago promoting the 2dr cover. Not sure what’s going on with delivery of the 4dr covers as they are radio silent
6 months for me in a couple weeks. Absolutely inexcusable to have not sent a single customer update in that time. My family owned a small business for 40 years. I know things can get overwhelming at times, but this is at the point of just being dismissive of their customers. If they're doing it to us then they're doing it to others, and so much of this community is on social media and message boards, word can spread fast and burn your brand. I just don't see the logic in shooting yourself in the foot like that.
Sponsored