First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered my distressed American flag Bimini from jtop yesterday. How many have gone with jtop and how do you like it?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered the same one. Wish I could give you a review, but I’m still waiting for mine 6 weeks later.

OP
OP
BlueBeast22

BlueBeast22

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear that. Haven’t us Bronco owners waited long enough. I did read that the jtops will begin shipping the middle of this month. That’s the preorders anyway.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same flag top but had custom script put on mine. They’re definitely the best Bimini top available and would recommend them over the others

68072815473__1E79314F-2FDC-43C8-AD4D-3DEED0B7015F.jpeg

OP
OP
BlueBeast22

BlueBeast22

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great. Thanks

Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the distressed flag, but a Jtops. The only thing I will say is some of my velcro failed. I contacted Jtops and they sent out a kit to take off the failing velcro and new velcro for the cost of shipping. I put my Velcro on a really hot day in the sun. I should have done it in the garage. I did let it set for a few weeks before I installed my sun shade. So when you install yours learn from my mistake. A warm dry place out of direct sun shine.
Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini IMG_5587.JPG

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have one new in box if anyone wants to buy it. Black JTops for 4-door hardtops only.

I pre-ordered it last year before my truck came in. Once I got it and drove it with the roof off I didn’t want to add a top.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I custom ordered mine as well over the distressed flag. I have had zero issues. When I installed it, I waited 24+ hours after installing the Velcro before placing the top.
Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini 20230619_175656

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the same one. Wish I could give you a review, but I’m still waiting for mine 6 weeks later.
Sorry for the wait. We have sent 5 updates to each customer on the status. We offered everyone the opportunity to cancel or swing to a solid color.

We are changing the way we print and the materials necessary have been slow to arrive. We focus on quality rather than just shipping something we know we can make better.

If all goes well shipping prints start next week.

Mike

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the wait. We have sent 5 updates to each customer on the status. We offered everyone the opportunity to cancel or swing to a solid color.

We are changing the way we print and the materials necessary have been slow to arrive. We focus on quality rather than just shipping something we know we can make better.

If all goes well shipping prints start next week.

Mike
Mike is the man. I have to say, last year when I pre-ordered we ended up having a 4-6 week delay due to something they changed in the design and Mike was sending updates to customers about every 10-14 days. Contrast that to my March ‘23 pre-order of an Oasis TrailGear rain cover/tailgate shade. I haven’t heard a peep from them and they ignore my check-in emails. JTops customer service is fantastic. I’m sure they’ll get it worked out.

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just installed mine this weekend. It's great, makes driving with the top off so much more comfortable.

I did have an issue with the Velcro. It came up short on both sides and one worse than the other. Started at the weld just like instructed and pulled it right while applying it. Now I have to see about putting a couple of small pieces on to help hold down the ends otherwise they don't stay down.

Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini KIMG0692.JPG
Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini KIMG0690.JPG
Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini KIMG0684.JPG
Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini KIMG0683.JPG

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one and its great except for the velcro. Ive already replaced it once and now I need to do it again. Havent even had it a year. And tbh its been off and laying in my spare room collecting dust for the last 6mo because of that.

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a cheap one off Amazon - doesn't fit "perfectly" but works well - game changer in the Houston sun sitting out the parking lot all day. I've been enjoying our "drought" by going fully topless and this helps a lot and still get open air.

What I really want is one to cover just the front (even the front and middle) - I'd pay JTOP prices for that and would use it a lot.

A thin stretchy material as just a "bra" of sorts just to take sun off the front seats when parking for long periods of time would be amazing. Something easy to strap on/off and wad up and stuff in glove box.....

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed mine this weekend. It's great, makes driving with the top off so much more comfortable.

I did have an issue with the Velcro. It came up short on both sides and one worse than the other. Started at the weld just like instructed and pulled it right while applying it. Now I have to see about putting a couple of small pieces on to help hold down the ends otherwise they don't stay down.

I installed mine this weekend as well. I dry-fit the mesh first and made marks on the rollbar to make sure the adhesive loop pieces would perfectly match the sewn hook strips.

Ford Bronco Jtop Bimini 1691526986314

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@2door : That is what I plan to do. I think my stuff will be here on Friday. I plan to remove my top, pull into the garage, and lay out the top. I'll put the velcro measured against the top and how it lays. Not having it all measured up and fit is the one thing that scares me.
Sponsored