Sponsored

JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered jet black for my 4 door Cactus Gray... Looking forward to flag options for the 4 door hardtop.
I’ll have them up Wednesday morning!
they are awesome!
Thanks for your interest.
Mike/JTops
Here is pic of manufacturing
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! FE1ABB8C-B040-4812-8B80-4B5221B4A956
Sponsored

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really good question.

The hardtop version requires 4 zippers. instead of single pull cheap zippers we use UV resistant double pull that can be accessed on both sides. We also incorporate 4 small access ports that required bound edges. Just these two features require an extra 1/2 hour of labor. We make everything here in the USA and all employees are paid a livable wage. Labor is a large part of our cost to manufacture.

We also added 6 additional neodymium magnets compared to the soft top version. These are not toys. They are commercial grade N48 grade magnets. They don’t come cheap and also add time to the manufacturing process.

We also have to add an up charge for the color mesh because we are charged more for colors. Again unlike some of the competition we only use Twitchell mesh that’s manufactured in Dothan, 🇺🇸 Alabama.

So there is more than meets the eye and we never cut corners just to get to a lower price.
I hope this helps and thanks for asking! Any other questions send them our way

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA
I’ll be ordering soon. I’m always willing to pay more for quality and to support American made products that pay Americans a livable wage. Thank you JTopsUSA.

C_halfy

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any pics of dove gray on a cactus gray Bronco?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of curiosity, what material are the custom (flag) shades printed on? I got some samples and really like the tight weave of the titanium. I’m assuming black, which as previously stated provides a little less sun protection, but figured I’d ask.

And much appreciated the email saying there was a change to the design, but they’d be shipping soon. I’m looking forward to mine!

Edit: mine was a soft too, but I guess this applies to both applications.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just on your site. Why are the hard top versions so much more expensive?
Any pics of dove gray on a cactus gray Bronco?
Well that’s tough. Until we get a good installed base it’s tough to do. There are at least 10 Bronco colors plus we have 8 colors and 5 flags. That’s a lot of combinations!
You can order free samples and see what fits best.

Mike

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, what material are the custom (flag) shades printed on? I got some samples and really like the tight weave of the titanium. I’m assuming black, which as previously stated provides a little less sun protection, but figured I’d ask.

And much appreciated the email saying there was a change to the design, but they’d be shipping soon. I’m looking forward to mine!

Edit: mine was a soft too, but I guess this applies to both applications.
The flags are printed on a special white mesh that absorbs the ink. It provides 90% UV protection and creates a very vibrant print!
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! C9BD7B0F-FF02-40C9-BF4B-4C2D1B094515

bsmith922

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Send us you email and we will refund the difference!

Send to [email protected] and include your order number.

Thanks for becoming a customer!

Mike/JTopsUSA
I did the same - ordered late last night. I'll send an email to support too. Thanks, and looking forward to replacing my Bestop bimini with this one!!!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the same - ordered late last night. I'll send an email to support too. Thanks, and looking forward to replacing my Bestop bimini with this one!!!
Yes please send it in! Happy to help and thanks for becoming a customer.

Mike/JTopsUSA

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The flags are printed on a special white mesh that absorbs the ink. It provides 90% UV protection and creates a very vibrant print!
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! C9BD7B0F-FF02-40C9-BF4B-4C2D1B094515
Hmmm even the distressed grey one? Seems weird to print the black and grey on a white. 😂

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm even the distressed grey one? Seems weird to print the black and grey on a white. 😂
It's a special mesh designed to absorb the ink. We also use a commercial $250,000 Vutek printer that uses UV ink cured with LED light.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! 08AA2BB3-5ED3-49A4-A584-7357625268FD_1_201_a

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really good question.

The hardtop version requires 4 zippers. instead of single pull cheap zippers we use UV resistant double pull that can be accessed on both sides. We also incorporate 4 small access ports that required bound edges. Just these two features require an extra 1/2 hour of labor. We make everything here in the USA and all employees are paid a livable wage. Labor is a large part of our cost to manufacture.

We also added 6 additional neodymium magnets compared to the soft top version. These are not toys. They are commercial grade N48 grade magnets. They don’t come cheap and also add time to the manufacturing process.

We also have to add an up charge for the color mesh because we are charged more for colors. Again unlike some of the competition we only use Twitchell mesh that’s manufactured in Dothan, 🇺🇸 Alabama.

So there is more than meets the eye and we never cut corners just to get to a lower price.
I hope this helps and thanks for asking! Any other questions send them our way

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA
What color would go best with a carbonized gray Bronco. I’m thinking the titanium but not sure

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color would go best with a carbonized gray Bronco. I’m thinking the titanium but not sure
Well we normally have a hard time when asked for color recommendations. This is easy, Titanium would be awesome.
Now you can order free samples from our website to be sure but I think it would be perfect.
Here is a pic of the hardtop version off the Bronco.

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Bronco Hardtop Bimini 4 Door Sun Shade Update! FFAFAC72-DC13-46D2-A3FE-2123E9950695

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will your 2 door cover work with the sunrider top ?
We have not addressed that configuration yet, sorry. We will get to it but it will be a while..
Thanks for the question.
Mike

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know you said the Titanium blocks 90% of UV rays, so is it still see through enough to have that open air feeling vs the black? Does it look more solid compared to the black being more mesh looking?
Sponsored