ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Build Week of Aug. 23rd.
Reservation date 9/13
Order Date 1/29/2021

First Edition, 2 door, Lightning Blue

Still waiting on our 4 door badlands that we converted to a soft top last week. Same reservation date and order date
9/13 for a FE reservation????? :unsure:
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posted this on another thread, but I'll share it here too -

Looks like a majority of build dates hitting inboxes now are 8/9. I wonder if that's a sign for those that were previously provided a late July build and were bumped to 8/16 will move back in to 8/9.

Honestly - my best guess is that this movement is all about the MIC top. Those getting emails today are getting the latest update on the MIC.....i wouldnt be surprised if I called into Ford in a few days when the system updates and they tell me my 7/26 (moved to 8/16) is now 8/9

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Best day EVER!
Ford Bronco July 1 Email Group! Screenshot_20210701-122459_Yahoo Mail

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was one of the "Dealer ordered my Bronco without my consent" guys. Ford said they would cancel their order so they wouldn't get a Bronco. I had to make a new reservation that I sent to Grainger. I got the email today saying my stolen reservation is scheduled and not my true reservation.
What does Ford say? Since obviously they fucked it up.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was one of the "Dealer ordered my Bronco without my consent" guys. Ford said they would cancel their order so they wouldn't get a Bronco. I had to make a new reservation that I sent to Grainger. I got the email today saying my stolen reservation is scheduled and not my true reservation.
Accept it, sell it to the dealer at a mark up!

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know people are probably just putting in 'order date' to be completely transparent, but are we still assuming Ford is taking reservation date/time stamp as the priority, and order date doesn't matter so long as it was before the march cutoff date? Or has something changed?
Right, I believe order date is irrelevant as long as it was before the March cutoff. I just included mine for the sake of transparency. Of course, you could argue that even the reservation timestamp has been irrelevant to this point but maybe the tides are turning on that. I really hope so for all of the other early reservation holders on this site.

tru-north

First Edition
First Name
Celo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got my Build email First Edition 2 Door.

7/13/21- Reservation
2/3/21- Order Date

I owe a huge thank you to the Bronco6g community for helping me get my build date. I was one of the very first FE orders. I was checked out within the first minute. I had seen an excel sheet on the forums and my reservation ID number was one of the lowest on the sheet for first editions.

My dealer was where everything went wrong. I never got a heads up to go in and order till I finally called. I ordered Cactus Grey with the black interior with a black painted top. I was not as active as I should have been on the Forums but when we received the 3/25 email notifying that the FEs would be getting the MIC top I did not know it required action by me to call the dealer to change my order.

Long story short my order was stuck as a 99 and had I not pushed my dealer to fix this it would have just been stuck his email to me said they had no clue what 99 meant. See Below...

"I attached your order summary here, it is my understanding that the priority code just represents the Dealership so we are Dealer 99." 🤦‍♂️

Any way I finally got it all figured out and just want to thank you all for your help!

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was interesting, I contacted my dealer again Monday, didnt tear their heads off, but spoke to my whole issue and they realized what the manager they fired had done in the past (longer story and messed up), but they changed my 99 code order the old manager had set back to 19, and boom, all of a sudden I get a build email today. The previous manager was saving spots for friends to get their orders in and done before people like me and taking money under the table. I knew this, but couldnt do anything about it and couldnt move my order (found out because my neighbor used to work there for years and got the inside story). Fast forward to today and I now have a VIN. I reserved about 3 minutes iirc after announcement that night on July 13th, after spotting the vehicle, knowing that is all I needed to know, and placing a reservation despite everyone having issues. My dealer was screwing me but after having a long chat with the owner of the dealership and how this all went down, they fixed it, and now despite ordering the Bronco with every possible hangup, it is scheduled. Looking forward to it, but knowing delays are still a thing and hopeful other early reservation holders get similarly lucky.

Build Week - August 16th, 2021
Reservation Date - 7/13/2020 within 3 minutes
Order date - January 31st, 2021
Order processing date - February 1st, 2021

Wildtrak (Sasquatch obviously), Race Red, Hard MIC top, Lux Package (354A), Leather, 12 inch screen, Tow Package, Light bar, 2.7, Auto, Modular Bumper, Tube Steps, Front bash plates, Floor liners, All storage bags, Wildtrak bodyside graphics

Ford Bronco July 1 Email Group! 1625156292158

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs